Graze Custom “Herzenbrecher” variant

Makaru

33620630670_ee26a951f7.jpg

This Graze Custom variant is the Herzenbrecher, cobbled together from a salvaged Gjallarhorn ground unit and some "appropriated" experimental tech.

Piloted by the quiet and unassuming Aria Rossi, the mobile suit is able to draw from emergency power to run life support and targeting, thereby limiting use of the Ahab reactor core. This, coupled with the armour geometry, becomes virtually invisible to most radar and early warning systems.

The Herzenbrecher is equipped with an experimental 120mm long-range rifle, an improved atmosphere drop module and concussion hammer. It can also be equipped with a specialty ground-use booster module.

While appearing very heavily armoured, the Herzenbrecher is very slow and vulnerable. A skilled pilot would be better lying in ambush to strike first and pick off confused combatants. It is definitely better equipped as a support unit as any cqc or spearhead tactics would prove suicidal.

——————–

A bunch of really cool people got me into Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans. The exposed mechanical parts and grimy feel of the mechs really drew me in. Plus about a million people have made AMAZING Barbados MOCs but only a handful of Grazes.

The design I went with pulls a lot of influence from builders like Lu Sim, Caleb L and Andrea Chiapella, all of which I shamelessly stole designs from before I replaced them with whatever style I have.

This MOC also takes heavy influence from one of my previous work, the Heartbreaker.

Flickr Album

Edited by Makaru
  • Upvote 4

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

Well this looks really cool. I like the thrusters on it's back and the clip it's rifle clips onto. Colour scheme does feel slightly bland, it could do with one or two small coloured bricks here and there I think.

Edited by The Invisible Noob