Tavakai

I know this isn't time travel, but isn't there still a space time continuum needing to be destroyed by this?

Nah, alternate dimensions give you two different versions of the person in question, so Tav can meet his alternate self no problem.That being said, the saga is indeed getting interesting, although I did find it a little odd how even though this alternate dimension is very different from the ICCverse, you and Alternate Tavakai still had the same password.

If you think about it, alternate universe travel doesn't make sense anyway. There's plenty of alternate universes where the changes are so minor that your alternate selves from there are also traveling to the same place in the same alternate universe you're going to, which means you'll all be occupying the same space when you get there. This will probably kill you instantly.So yeah, I don't think about the physics too much for these stories, because realistically alternate universe travel probably can't happen.Anyway Kahi, I explain later what exactly happened to make this one different from the regular universe, so it's not actually that far off.

button.png

If you think about it, alternate universe travel doesn't make sense anyway. There's plenty of alternate universes where the changes are so minor that your alternate selves from there are also traveling to the same place in the same alternate universe you're going to, which means you'll all be occupying the same space when you get there. This will probably kill you instantly.So yeah, I don't think about the physics too much for these stories, because realistically alternate universe travel probably can't happen.

Um...wut. You just lost me there.~Exon :hau:

I would post saying only, "You're awesome," but I would get reported for spam, and rightfully so. Then I would have to delete my own post or maybe leave an edit telling myself to read the rules, which I wrote. You get the picture.

As you can see, I support the "put a windrider quote in your sig" movement. I do hope it catches on.

O kewl. I be Tohunga. But I suh tinee. owell.

-{ Bad Images }- -{ What Just Happened 2.0 }-

If you think about it, alternate universe travel doesn't make sense anyway. There's plenty of alternate universes where the changes are so minor that your alternate selves from there are also traveling to the same place in the same alternate universe you're going to, which means you'll all be occupying the same space when you get there. This will probably kill you instantly.So yeah, I don't think about the physics too much for these stories, because realistically alternate universe travel probably can't happen.

Alternate universe theory says that there's an alternate universe for every possible choice that everyone can make.Therefore, there's probably a lot of minor alternate universes where things are basically the same; they just don't get put in fiction as often because that's not as interesting.Therefore, if you, in your own universe, travel to an alternate universe, this means that a lot of alternate yous in alternate universes will travel to the exact same alternate universe, since you're going to a specific one.And then when you get there, they'll all get there too, and you'll all die because you can't cram that many people into that little space. You might actually create a black hole, but I don't actually know much about black holes so I'm not sure.Don't worry, it barely makes sense to me. Edited by Tavakai

button.png

Alternate universe theory says that there's an alternate universe for every possible choice that everyone can make.Therefore, there's probably a lot of minor alternate universes where things are basically the same; they just don't get put in fiction as often because that's not as interesting.Therefore, if you, in your own universe, travel to an alternate universe, this means that a lot of alternate yous in alternate universes will travel to the exact same alternate universe, since you're going to a specific one.And then when you get there, they'll all get there too, and you'll all die because you can't cram that many people into that little space. You might actually create a black hole, but I don't actually know much about black holes so I'm not sure.Don't worry, it barely makes sense to me.
But what if they travel to a slightly different alternate universe because of the slightly different universe they came from?

LOOK A CONVENIENT DISTRACTIONDisForAcqPok 3: Escape PlanI should have done something better with that lightbulb. Anyway, this is why people don't normally use Author Powers.Also, side note, I keep forgetting to update the epic; just a reminder that it's on chapter four now, and hopefully I'll remember to consistently update it. Anyway, discuss that there, not here.

button.png

Well, at least his plan worked this time....kinda...~Exon :hau:

Edited by Exon

I would post saying only, "You're awesome," but I would get reported for spam, and rightfully so. Then I would have to delete my own post or maybe leave an edit telling myself to read the rules, which I wrote. You get the picture.

As you can see, I support the "put a windrider quote in your sig" movement. I do hope it catches on.

New comicDisregard Forums Acquire Pokemans part 4: The Plan is FoiledToa Igniter + Portal Gun = Total chaos/winAlso, this topic is now immortal.

That...That not good.But on the bright side, he'll probably just start shooting it at people instead of using it cleverly to kill them.

• 2 weeks later...

@Kahi: Gerlicky didn't know because I didn't really know. You'd only made the first of those Portal gun comics at the time, and I don't even think I completely understood what was going on back then. :PNew comic:RWAM 13: Operation: ContinuityKillThis was the most complex alternate universe storyline I made for RWAM. If you notice around the middle, Larry is in the bar. Ever since Tarry was killed in that disaster, he has been coming there every day. It's really quite sad. :(also Simplicity reference. And I know Terton's changed his appearance twenty million times since he looked like that, but I don't care.

button.png

At least the NGC of that universe might have survived. No mention means we still have hope.And oh shoot. Makitos everywhere. He's gone from forgotten gag back to omnipotent psycho-god! :cry: Never mind, let us have died in the nuke.J-K out.

Edited by Justax-Kal

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

New comic!Disregard Forums Acquire Pokemans part 5: The Mysterious SalesmanHere we see Gerlicky using the ICCCC: The International Comic Continuity Credit Card.Also, next week's comic will be Christmas if I can manage to not pull an Ennar and finish it (No offense to Ennar). Might have to pull a Kahi to get it done, though. Hopefully not.

button.png

Shipping and handling. :PLol, nice new comic, Tav.I've always found these comics interesting, and graphically pleasing.Now I just need to catch up on the rest of your work.-V-

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, see you never again, BZP.

So, Christmas comic! It's part of the 2011 Christmas Advent Calendar, so make sure to check those other comics there out too because I reference like half of the ones that came before mine.You might also want to read and/or catch up on 2008's Halloween saga and Christmas comic, both of which were unfinished up until this comic came around. You don't have to, but it'll help your understanding. I recapped the important details in this comic.Lucky for me, I did get it done on time. I did the last 120 panels of it in just two days. It's 195 total. I think that makes it my third longest comic or something; the second being the Christmas comic I just linked to, and the first of course being the 564-panel mega guest star comic.

Edited by Tavakai

button.png

• 2 weeks later...

Haxoraktor Is by far the best pokemon I have ever seen. How rare is this new pokemon, and where can I find one?It would seem like Narrating things is quite the dangerous job.~Exon :hau:

Don't rely on it too much, I heard Haxoraktor was banned from competitive play...

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

nope. It actually isn't too popular due to low speed and mono typing.Anyway, i also fail to beleive that one false swipe could fully weaken a pokemon, and politoed does not appeir in the wild.That aside, great comic! can't wait to see where this ends.

Haxoraktor's level is somewhat high (don't remember exactly, comes up in a later comic), and in fact, Politoed does appear in the wild in BW, it's just incredibly rare (Super Rod). I spent a lot of time looking for one, so I decided to include it here.Anyway, thanks to all of you!

button.png

lol. I just noticed an Easter egg(?) in the thirteenth rwam comic. I have to say, good job on that one.~Exon :hau:

New comic!RWAM 14: ROBOT ROCKThe style of this alternate universe features my PowerPoint vectors and Venom's Acer KitROBOT ROCK was inspired by the Daft Punk song of the same name. He will probably become a recurring character in a later series. Also, although I did draw those backgrounds myself, the first two were copied (as in, I took a screenshot and drew the buildings in it) straight from scenes in 90's Cartoon Network shows. I came up with Robot Rock by myself for the most part, except I looked to Dexter's Laboratory for how exactly to draw robotic limbs and stuff.

button.png

I see that the theoretical physics we were discussing came up. Glad we got that out of the way before this comic. The acer kit looked nice in this comic, IMO. Those extra Tavakais are gonna be quite the nuisense/problem later on. I wonder how that is gonna work out. I wonder what item you'll need next to fix the machine...~Exon :hau:

New comic!Disregard Forums Acquire Pokemans part 7: Everybody Loves SurfingIt is interesting to note that the CD in this comic is as much HM03 (or whatever they call Surf these days) as that chair is a Haxorus. It is in fact Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, the greatest game in the history of ever. And it was just shoved down a throat normally used for narration and announcing.

button.png

You really HAVE been playing too much Pokemon. :PI used to play them, but then they got repetitive. Unlike this series!

You sir, have lost your childhood and your humanity...http://chzpokememes.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/pokmon-we-are-just-like-ash.jpg

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

You really HAVE been playing too much Pokemon. :PI used to play them, but then they got repetitive. Unlike this series!

You sir, have lost your childhood and your humanity...http://chzpokememes....st-like-ash.jpg
Wild encounters bugged me, and it would take me FOREVER to do anything. I think I'm more on hiatus than I actually quit Pokemon. Plus, I seem to have TERRIBLE choice of Pokemon.On topic: My favorite part was when you shoved the CD down his throat. :P Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

ThisIs one epic meme.Anyway, the CD shoving amused me.Actually, one meme can describe how much I like the comic:ME GUSTA~Exon :hau:

DisForAcqPok 8: The Secret of the ClosetThis coincidence is mind-blowing.You may remember in LLL where there was a portal made from the NGC universe to the ICC universe (I'd link but Maj is down). Well, I made this back in August, didn't tell anyone, and look what happened.Also, I actually have no idea whether all of those NGC people even like Pokemon. If any of you don't, feel free to screenshot this post, print it out, light it on fire, and feed the ashes to the nearest rare endangered snake. I promise not to set my legal team (AKA Kahi) on you. (Though of course he's still free to set himself on you)

Edited by Tavakai

button.png