The New Adventures of Geha and Friends

Welcome all! I am pleased to annouce my newest project, The New Adventures of Geha and Friends. It will be my current comic series with hand-drawn figures.

First off, here's a little background on how I got here. After the utter failure of my picture comics, Toa Geha's Life, I reconsidered my options here on BZP. As some may know, I am still in school, which doesn't give me a lot of time to make picture comics. A month after releasing my second chapter of Destruction at Will (my epic), I had the urge to begin making comics again, but not with actual models. I worked out many ideas and eventually settled with doodle-comics as I can draw fairly well and I can get them done during my free time.

For now, that will be all. Be sure to keep watch for the first/piolet comic.

72197956-EB80-4CAF-BB5C-D0D318A40095.jpeg.06500b6004773171b423d2a9714c6833.jpeg

In loving memory of our hero

Hi The Final Binary. :) Please take a moment to read this excerpt from the Comics & Kits Rules and Guidelines:

Project planning is allowed for both comics and kits as long as you have some work to show.

Although you don't need to have everything perfect in order to start a topic, you do need to have at least some work to show. I'm going to close this topic for now -- send me a PM when you have some work ready and I'll open it again. :)