• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Expanded Multiverse Story Submission Topic

Aethion EM Bionicle fan fiction fanfic epic short story

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Offline bonesiii

bonesiii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Perpetual Master of Reference

• 18,203 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Dec 21 2011 - 09:41 PM

Posted Image

Welcome to the Story Submission Topic for the Expanded Multiverse, the noncanon collection of fan-created content intended to be freely available for any fan to use. This topic is where you can link to stories you have written involving the Expanded Multiverse. Either taking place in it, or using characters/objects/etc. from it.Note that anything you submit in this topic is submitted as fanon freeware to the Expanded Multiverse, just as if you had entered a contest. Any characters or whatnot in these stories won't get into any guides we'll produce or anything, but you still give up exclusive rights to the content, for the record.Here is the old Story Submission topic on the archived forum (auto-logout warning); go there to read many older fan-submitted stories!NOTICE: If you have finished a story, please post again to let us know it's done; finished stories will be linked in the new Official EM Reference Topic, here!

Edited by bonesiii, Jul 18 2012 - 07:41 PM.

#2 Offline Astris Janus

Astris Janus
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 269 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 11:52 AM

My Expanded Multiverse epic, Dual Sides and it's Review Topic.Astris Janus

Right, new forum, new signature. Or, at least, a reboot.

20795.jpg

Dual Sides; An Expanded Multiverse Epic

Bionicle Anime: Toa Mata

"If at first you don't succeed, redefine success."
- Anonymous

#3 Offline Toa of Italy

Toa of Italy
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 317 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 07:59 AM

My newest Multiverse epic, The Agent Crisis, along with its Review Topic.SypnosisA new Izumal Agent has appeared. But unlike the other Agents seen before, this one seems intent on killing people. Has Izumal finally revealed its true nature? Or is there something else behind this new behavior? As more Agent attacks occur, the reporterette Hanashi tries to uncover the truth behind them, while Sawu, a sentient weapon of mass destruction who has sworn never to kill again, must wage an almost hopeless battle against the Agent in a desperate attempt to stop him.

#4 Offline bonesiii

bonesiii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Perpetual Master of Reference

• 18,203 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Jul 18 2012 - 07:42 PM

NOTICE: If you have finished a story, please post again to let us know it's done; finished stories will be linked in the new Official EM Reference Topic, here!

#5 Offline electrodude

electrodude
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 207 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 20 2012 - 01:17 PM

My epic, Hopeless Wars.

#6 Offline Toa of Italy

Toa of Italy
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 317 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2012 - 08:30 AM

My epic, The Agent Crisis, is finished (actually, I finished it a while back, just forgot to write it).By the way, will finished EM stories posted in the old forum be added to the Reference Topic as well?

#7 Offline TakunuvaC01

TakunuvaC01
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,192 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2012 - 01:40 PM

By the way, will finished EM stories posted in the old forum be added to the Reference Topic as well?

And if so, should we link our old stories again, and/or repost them here?

Posted Image

#8 Offline Taipu1

Taipu1
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stone Champion Defeated

• 2,778 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 02 2012 - 01:20 PM

Had my head down for a while, but its back up, with this: Escape the Mind and the Review TopicIt's a rewrite of one I was working on a few years back, see the Review topic for more details on that.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users