Xbox Backwards Compatibility Sale on LEGO Titles

One of the nice features that Microsoft was able to add to the Xbox One was backwards compatibility with a wide selection of Xbox 360 games, with more being added all the time. Starting earlier today, over 200 of those titles are discounted for the Backward Compatibility Super Sale. For us LEGO fans, that means through May 22nd, you can pick up LEGO Batman, LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game, or LEGO Indiana Jones for just $4.99 each! As an added bonus, LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga is currently free as part of the Games with Gold program. It looks like Twitch Tuesday just got a few more titles to go through!

View the full article

And with the addition of those games, there are now a total of 12 Lego games to choose from for Twitch Tuesdays. Out of all the Lego games ever released and are still available (at least on Steam), the ones currently not listed for Twitch Tuesdays are; Indiana Jones 2: the Adventure Continues; Harry Potter: Years 1-4; Star Wars 3: the Clone Wars; Harry Potter: Years 5-7; Batman 2: DC Superheroes; The Lord of the Rings; and Lego Worlds (so that's 7 in total, not counting any future upcoming games). We may soon reach a point where every game available has been completed and we'll be left with just freeplay mode on all of them to choose from.

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.