• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Expanded Multiverse Discussion Topic

Aethion EM Bionicle

• Please log in to reply
484 replies to this topic

#481 Offline Regitnui

Regitnui
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 11-August 06
  • 1,179 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2015 - 11:24 AM

Is it possible that I submit the Matoran Kanohi names I came up with for the EM?

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

My Take on the Bohrok in Gen2

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

#482 Offline Toa Komali

Toa Komali
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 22-February 11
  • 83 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2015 - 11:59 AM

Is it possible that I submit the Matoran Kanohi names I came up with for the EM?

I gave mine a matoran name when I submited it and Bones was fine with it. I'd give it a go and see if it clashes at all.

6a91d94189.png

Bionicle is amazing.

Bionicle 2015 – Legends Never Die!

#483 Offline bonesiii

bonesiii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Perpetual Master of Reference

• 14-March 03
  • 19,627 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Jan 05 2015 - 03:38 PM

Yeah, that's fine, Regit. :)

Hardest part for me? coming up with a reason for Mata Nui to still go on his quest with Ackar. Not saying any more or spoilers. :P

If you wanna PM me I might be able to help you think of one, so others wouldn't see spoilers. Up to you, though. :) I'm usually pretty good with things like that (both the Paracosmos and my retelling often face such challenges).

#484 Offline Toa Komali

Toa Komali
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 22-February 11
  • 83 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2015 - 06:32 PM

Yeah, that's fine, Regit. :)

Hardest part for me? coming up with a reason for Mata Nui to still go on his quest with Ackar. Not saying any more or spoilers. :P

If you wanna PM me I might be able to help you think of one, so others wouldn't see spoilers. Up to you, though. :) I'm usually pretty good with things like that (both the Paracosmos and my retelling often face such challenges).

Sure I'll run my ideas by you if your not busy. I'll get back to you tomorrow with it. My puppy just had surgery and I'm busy watching him. ^_^

6a91d94189.png

Bionicle is amazing.

#485 Offline Toa Komali

Toa Komali
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 22-February 11
  • 83 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 21 2015 - 05:56 PM

Name: Kanohi Sakon
AKA: The mask of Craft Animation 
Power: Allows the user to create constructs from nearby drawings, sculptures, and or carvings. The mask is not giving life to the constructs merely allowing them movement and in the case of the drawings form. Drawn/Carved things will be made from the material that they were on prior to animation. The user is in control of the constructs moment. The Mask converts ambient energy to create the construct transforming it into a animate statue of what the image is being interpreted as and made of what the drawing was on. But the mask also needs a focus in the form of the source so if any damage happens to the source drawing the construct would return to ambient energy and vanish. Statues that are controlled by the mask are merely made to move as the user commands.
Limits: The Great Mask can create up to three constructs from Drawings and can allow the user to control a statue about 4 Bio in size as long as the user focuses. Noble can only create a single construct and can only control a statue of about the height of a Toa.

Hope it's ok to double post. But I at long last have the Kanohi Sakon's sprite design ready for you guys.

d18a21aa50Uax.png

What do you guys think? Hope you all like it. Bones do what ya got to do my friend to add it to the EM.

6a91d94189.png

Bionicle is amazing.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users