• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

"Ghost," The Sp00kiest

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline capMARVELOUS

capMARVELOUS
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 14-August 16
  • 1,536 posts

Posted May 19 2017 - 06:46 PM

"I'll admit, my haunting hasn't gone very well lately.  I think it all started going downhill when I tried to haunt that stick of butter."

--Ghost

34252418400_f9532dd44f_c.jpg

CREATOR'S NOTES:

This little guy was originally supposed to be finished and posted by Halloween of last year, but a sudden shortage of parts in the right colors prevented me from doing so.  He's here now, though.  Just pretend that it's Halloween.

Making "Ghost" was interesting because he was the first MOC I've ever made that required a stand.  I think I did a pretty good job, though that's just my own opinion.

He doesn't have a full backstory just yet, but the link will be here once I make it.

More photos on my Flickr.

As always, comments and criticisms are welcome.

Edited by capMARVELOUS, May 26 2017 - 09:14 PM.

0fAwofU.jpg

"It is the external wounds which heal the quickest."
--Optimus Prime--

[The Unofficial capMARVELOUS Theme Song | BZPRPG Profiles | Skyrise Profiles (1)(2)(3) | Project Protodermis Profiles]

#2 Offline Toa TimeLord

Toa TimeLord
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 20-January 16
  • 2,396 posts
  •  

Posted May 19 2017 - 09:42 PM

It's cute yet spooky. :P

The only criticism I have is continuing the trans blue by using trans blue bones in the tail and arms.
It would give it a more spirit glow and more solid color scheme.

Over all I like the custom builds and design.

Good job.

I've lived for over two billion years. I've seen the rise and fall of my people. I fought in a war that destroyed everything including the very universe I came from.
I now walk in this universe and stand as a silent protector. I always go where I'm needed even if it's impossible to help. For you don’t just give up. You don’t just let things happen. You make a stand! You say no! You have the guts to do what’s right, even when everyone else just runs away.
I am TimeLord guardian of this Universe.

#3 Offline Supreme King TIN

Supreme King TIN
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 20-March 05
  • 2,143 posts
  •  

Posted May 20 2017 - 02:49 AM

Feels more aquatic than ghostly but then again those are Takadox's parts. As before I recommend taking a few more photo's. The colour scheme is solid with teh blue and orange contrast, and the model is good but I feel like the wings should be bigger. They look way too small to lift his body (which admittedly is weightless since he's a ghost).

#4 Offline capMARVELOUS

capMARVELOUS
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 14-August 16
  • 1,536 posts

Posted May 26 2017 - 09:13 PM

It's cute yet spooky. :P

The only criticism I have is continuing the trans blue by using trans blue bones in the tail and arms.
It would give it a more spirit glow and more solid color scheme.

Over all I like the custom builds and design.

Good job.

Thank you!  As soon as I get more trans blue bones, I'll switch out the drab gray ones.

The build was actually very simple.  If you'd like to replicate it, I can show you how I did it.

Feels more aquatic than ghostly but then again those are Takadox's parts. As before I recommend taking a few more photo's. The colour scheme is solid with teh blue and orange contrast, and the model is good but I feel like the wings should be bigger. They look way too small to lift his body (which admittedly is weightless since he's a ghost).

Thank you!  He does feel aquatic, yeah, perhaps because he's a member of Takadox's species.  (I forgot to mention that.)

I can see where you're coming from on the wings.  They are a bit small, though I didn't really intend for them to be wings; they were more decoration than anything else.  I'll see if I can't scrounge up some bigger ones.

0fAwofU.jpg

"It is the external wounds which heal the quickest."
--Optimus Prime--

[The Unofficial capMARVELOUS Theme Song | BZPRPG Profiles | Skyrise Profiles (1)(2)(3) | Project Protodermis Profiles]

#5 Offline Wiriamu

Wiriamu
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 11-November 06
  • 1,065 posts
  •  

Posted May 27 2017 - 01:09 PM

He's definitely an interesting model-like the color scheme and everything. Is he a mutated/undead member of Takadox's species by chance?

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users