BIONIFIGHT ONE

Makuta Luroka

Imrukii stood up, and restrained himself from sucker-punching Vox in the face, and said in response. "You could have just asked me to move."

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

FF, still a part of Mr. Fusion, can't help but crack a small smile about all of the chaos he caused. He then found himself spontaneously splitting up from Trijhak and crashing to the ground with a flop. Dazed, he tried to get up only to fall back down when a set of grenades (which, thankfully, still had the pins in) smacked his head. "I... regret... nothing." He uttered.

pWPTu7m.jpg

"I was the only one who actual battle with FF face to face. Even then he had a small army of Rahi to help him."

Suddenly a portal opened above TimeLord and out fell a skull Bull warrior mask.

"Well this is interesting. I'm guessing by the metal make-up and the seal of control on the inside of this mask, it's Okotoan. I say a few thousand years old. I'm guessing me from the future is giving myself a clue to a future arena."

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

"An Okotan Bull-Skull Mask? Now that's something quite bizarre. But more over, why can't I have random portals open up and drop things over my head?" said Imrukii.

pure_muscle.png

"Imrukii you don't have control of space time. It looks like Future me is giving present me a clue."

Suddenly a portal opened above Imrukii and out fell a decapitated Venus fly-trap mouth.

"Looks like we may be going somewhere tropical soon."

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Landing in Imrukii's hands, he said "Huh, I half expected it to be the severed head of a hominid. But this too is to be expected I guess."

pure_muscle.png

TL what did I say about having expectations about what will be on the other side of a portal?

Out of the portal above TL falls a stick of dynamite. Lit.

Meanwhile a bucket of water falls onto Imrukii.

Both players feel very silly

Round 8:

With a snap of his fingers, all players were teleported to Ko-wahi. The host muttered something about "humor is the subversion of expectations." Trijhak joined the Host in the judges' box, and observed as the Host threw the massive switch labeled 'ULTIMATE MODE', followed by pushing a smaller button labeled 'Barebones.'

"Right then, I'm sure you all understand the rules of Ultimate mode, but just so we are clear, you all have 20 HP. Be sure to keep track of it In character, and be extra sure not to let anyone of us catch you cheating! Aside from that, this is a pretty straightforward round. Every man for himself, no Special Weapons or Ultimate Weapons. Power-ups still function as normal. Have fun!"

Round 8:

Ultimate Mode(Barebones)

Ko-Wahi

Trijhak is the Judge.

Begin!

bBhcfWO.png

Though he was mildly disappointed by the disappearance of all of his cool special weapons, Nato's mood improved greatly when he noticed his surroundings. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Back to full power with 20 HP, Xccj steadied himself. His Calix would surely come in handy this round. To get in place, he summoned a strong wind to kick up a cloud of snowy fog. For the moment, it would be harder to spot him from a distance.

OOC: Sooo, new guy here, who gets to determine loss of HP? Attacker, attackee, judges?

:music:

xccj: Usually, the health lost is up to the discretion of the attackee, as long as it isn't ridiculous like somehow only losing one health from the equivalent of a nova blast, or an attacker poking someone and losing 20 health. Try to keep things reasonable, don't make yourself an unstoppable juggernaut, but don't sell yourself short, either.

"Ooh, I'm a judge. Let's get this started." Being in the Judge Box, Trijhak soon pressed many smaller buttons, all titled under 'Power-Ups'.

Soon, the following appeared:

x4 Masks of Fire, one each in the farthest corners of Ko-Wahi, all equidistant from each other.

"I'm sure you're all very cold! And now you have the means to not be cold!"

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Nato [20/20]

"Dibs!" Nato hollered, powering up his Mask of Speed and taking off towards the nearest of the masks, using his power over ice to compact the snow in his path, making it easier for him to run on. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: 20/20

Vox was suddenly glad he still had his wings as he found himself transported to Ko-wahi. He immediately took to the skies, to be certain he remained unhindered by the snow beneath. As the mode was revealed, the insectoid's glee grew further. Give an insect a health bar and he'll be the happiest insect.

His eyes caught sight of a strange glow off in the distance. He quickly made his way towards the glow, the closer he got the more obvious it was a mask of fire. 

"To take, or not to take... Well there is no question." Vox muttered as he snatched away the mask in the southern corner.

"This will be fun." Vox mumbled as he tried to figure out suitable manner for wearing this mask, opting to wear it more like a helmet than a mask, his antennae easily fitting through the eye holes.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

[20/20]

Imrukii realized he was in the southwestern corner of the Arena, though he was a bit saddened he couldn't use his skateboard to get over to the Mask of Fire closest to him faster, he still had the power of Teleportation, or at least to do some sick tricks. Fortunately, he could roughly pin-point direction. Though Ko-Wahi wasn't particularly blizarding, he was able to spot the reddish-gold glow of a Mask of Fire, some 60 feet or more away from him. Imrukii focused his attention to the mask, and again some feet away from it, and teleported. Now 34 feet away from it ot so, not wanting to expend too much of his energy at once, he began to run towards the Mask to reserve elemental energy.

pure_muscle.png

TimeLord opened a portal to the southeastern corner of the arena where he began to look for the mask of fire.

He soon saw its golden shine in the snow.

Picking it up TimeLord came across a new problem. How to put it own.

TimeLord cound'nt put it own his face he had a Rahkshi head. TimeLord scanned the mask and figured out he could click it to his chest upside down to gain its power.

So he did just that. Once in place TimeLord felt a rush of power surge through him.

HP 20/20

The appearances of the masks of fire were causing everybody to split up. Xccj made his way towards the north eastern corner, which none of the others had headed towards yet. Rushing through the snow was difficult, but he summoned some wind to help push him along.

Edited by xccj

Xccj sighted FF also closing in on the mask. For a moment, he was tempted to give up the chase; wouldn't a mask of fire hurt an ice user? But all the same, he'd rather have the mask for himself. (Although he'd have to keep switching it out with his Calix.)

He threw his boomerang at FF, hoping to slow him down.

Unchallenged, Imrukii made it to the Mask of Fire in the southwestern corner of the map. Lifting it from the pedestal, Imrukii looked into it's eye-holes for a moment, than after the moment had passed turned it around, and placed it over his face, looking through it's eye-holes upon placing it on. A rush of fire energy surged through him, increasing his power even greater, now making the chill of Ko-Wahi completely disappear.

pure_muscle.png

Annoyed as he ducked beneath the bolts, Xccj summoned a massive tornado, which picked up snow and flung it everywhere. It swept past FF and lifted up the mask, carrying it...

... past everybody, and it landed on the top of one of the icy peaks bordering the arena.

Baffled as to how every else had managed to get to the masks first, despite Nato having been faster on the ice, and having set off first, Nato dashed past FF with all the speed his mask could muster, and sprinted up the staircase he had so graciously created, diving for the final mask as soon as he was close enough. 

TimeLord looked at the mask on his chest and wondered what to do next.

TimeLord teleported to the other side of the arena and suddenly was on a ice staircase. TimeLord saw a angry FF and Nato wearing a mask of fire.

"Great, two ice heads to worry about."

Seeing Nato was the more dominate threat TimeLord looked down at FF.

"FF do you know the expression, the enemy of my enemy is my friend? I like to ofter a truce till Nato is dealt with."

IC: 20/20   1XMoF

With his lovely new hat Vox flew above the field, watching as several of the fighters sprinted towards a single mask. Opting to let them do their thing, Vox instead turned his attention to Shadowvezon, who appeared to be doing his own thing.

"Now now, we can't let anyone be forgotten." Vox whispered to himself, as he flew above Shadowvezon, high enough that the fighter should likely not see notice him given the slightly poor weather conditions of Ko-wahi. He intended to watch the fighter for a bit before attacking.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

"I have a better idea," Nato grinned, picking up the Mask of Fire and putting it away for later before reactivating his Mask of Speed. In the space of an eyeblink, he rocketed towards Timelord, aiming to shoulder-ram him right off the mountainside. 

Edited by Nato The Traveler

FF watched Nato blur right past him, knocking him off his feet along with taking TimeLord with him. Composing himself, he made his way to the direction Nato ran to. "Hmm. I was actually considering accepting that truce, if only for..." His voice trailed off.

Edited by Fluorescent Flowers

pWPTu7m.jpg

"Oooh, a truce! If a truce is what you want, a truce you shall get! But, perhaps not with someone who you wanted it with."

The winds of Ko-Wahi are slowing down, and the sky is clearing. Visibility is clear.

In the centre of Ko-Wahi, all can see the tip of a Spear of Fusion glistening, buried in the ground.

"Make your truce real. Who among you wishes to share a body? Perhaps you would like to share in Nato's speed? Perhaps one of you would like to share Vox's power of flight? Maybe you'd like ToaTimeLord's power of portals between places. Or Imrukii's teleportation? What about ShadowVezon's power over darkness? xccj's Mask of Fate? FF's power over ice? Go on, have two act as one..."

"...And by the way, remember to keep track of your health. You have only 20. Put it at the top of your posts. Timelord, Imrukii, FF..."

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

IC: 20/20 1X MoF

Vox looked around as he found the skies clear up considerable. Not only did such a thing make it easier for his opponents to see him, but it also made his ability to fly completely unhindered. Nothing could hold him back now. 

Though from his vantage point high above the field, Vox see the spear. Shadowvezon was forgotten, and the spear was all that mattered to him now. He flew as fast as his wings could carry him. His opponents were all still busy fighting over false alliances. Let them waste their time with that Vox thought, as he sped faster and faster, his wings beating ever more quickly as he aimed for his prize. 

The closer he got, the lower he dipped towards the ground. "I'll never be able to dig out the spear before others take notice. Unless..." Vox murmured, a pleased chittering emitting from him as the wind beat against his face. 

Calling upon the Mask of Fire, Vox surrounded himself with a coat of flame, the embers streaking across the snow-planes like meteors in the night skies. The closer he got, the hotter the flames burned, singing his antenna. And then came a deafening crack that sounded throughout the battlefield. Any who turned towards sound would see a cloud of snow, and perhaps even smoke where the spear had been. And from the smoky snow came a deep, predatory chittering. The spear emerged from the snow, held alof via Vox, a triumphant pose as he exited the crater. He was singed, and his chitin a tad battered, but he was intact, and stronger for the damage he took.

"I challenge anyone to annoy me!" Vox uttered across the field, a sinister edge to his tone

16/20

OOC: For clarification, what happened was I used the mask of fire to by pass needing to dig out the spear, instead opting to melt the snow and ice around it, while also using sheer force to destroy any further ice that may hold it in place. In exchange I damaged myself for 4 hp, 3 of which was from the mask, and 1 just for added effect. Though of course this did trigger his Kinetic absorption, making him physically stronger. Should the judge not find this satisfactory, I am willing to change the outcome. Though I feel it is a fair exchange. Especially given this was posted almost an hour after the power-up spawned.

Edited by Vox
  • Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

HEALTH 19/20

After TimeLord recoverd from the hit he saw Vox claim the spear from the ice.

"I'm getting real sick and tired of that spear. The only thing that could make this worst if there multiple spears of fusion."

TimeLord walked over to FF and heard his question.

"Don't beat around the bush FF you want the mask don't you."

HEALTH 19/20

"Forced fusions are always destructive most don't learn that lesson because they just see power. I'm glade to see you learn that lesson.

Now let's take care of Nato."

TimeLord opened a portal and stepped out and swung his hammer at a speeding Nato.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

[20/20] x1 Mask of Fire

"Vox you are an utter fool if you think you can forcibly use the spear and get something good out of it! The spear of fusion's power cannot be used properly without two cooperative parties! No one who has used the spear and fused forcibly has benefited at all! Look, you and I have bad blood, but perhaps our differences can be solved in a fair duel, no?"

With TimeLord and FF busy fighting Nato, Imrukii drew Akorua towards Voxumo as a show of dueling. "Do you accept the duel? If you win you get to keep the spear, and if I win I get the spear. And No cheating, or double crossing after the fact. That is applicable for both sides." said Imrukii, Challenging Vox.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

IC: 16/20 1X SoF

Laughter... Boisterous, unrestricted laughter emitted from Vox as he listened to Imrukii.

"Oh you amuse me so, you foolish little toa. No where does it say the Spear of Fusion must be used by the wielder to fuse themselves to another, nor must the targets be willing. That's just a restriction the morals of some have placed upon such a powerful tool. For really, forcefully fusing two unwilling subjects together is an incredibly cruel fate."

Vox stared down at the tip of the spear, running a finger along it's surprisingly sharp edge. His gaze slowly drifted back up to Imrukii "Morals have no place in Bionifight." Vox whispered towards Imrukii 

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu