BIONIFIGHT ONE

Makuta Luroka

Realizing he's very disconnected from the rest of the fighters, FF followed the sounds of fighting through the darkness.

Eventually, he come across the others except, most of them seem to be fighting the Zivon. Sneaking around the back of the Zivon and out of sight of the others, FF pulled the pin out of one of his Madu Cabolo Grenades and tossed it at the Zivon. He then ran back, peppering it with electric bolts as the grenade exploded.

pWPTu7m.jpg

Trijhak felt as if the Zivon was making sudden movements, and it turned out he was right. The Zivon's stinger was lunging straight at him, and suddenly there was an explosion that sent Trijhak off the Zivon, just barely avoiding colliding into FF.

"Ow."

Edited by Trijhak

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

After skidding and rolling for a while, Nato ran out of momentum and painstakingly staggered to his feet, his surroundings alien and uncertain in the dark. His torso ached, bruises already forming beneath the armour. Further cuts and bruises adorned the rest of his body, trophies from his impromptu tumble. Hopefully whatever he'd run into was just as mangled as he felt.

In the distance, he could make out the roars and detonations of the battle against the Zivon. "Weren't we supposed to be fighting each other?" He muttered to himself, wandering towards the sound. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Imrukii joined in with FF's strikes against the beast, and fired occassional barrages of fire at the Zivon's blindsides and flanks from the side, making sure to be aware of his surroundings if in need to teleport, despite the darkness surrounding all.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

TimeLord gazed at the Zivon and the various fighters attacking it.

He studied its tactics and movements.

Then it hit him.

"Everyone make as much light as you can! To beat the Zivon we need to keep it from hiding."

TimeLord quickly opened multiple portals 20 feet high in the sky.

They gave off a glow of a full moon on the surrounding area.

TimeLord got out his sonic and activated its sword.

"No need to hide from it any longer."

Seeing Nato in the distance he went up to him and offered him a hand up.

In a low whisper he said,

"It's time we striked down the others. They will be to busy attacking the Zivon. Like I said earlier it would take everyone wielding spears of ultimate power to take it down. They don't stand a chance."

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Trijhak got up, and lunged at FF, thrusting his trident forward, before falling over as his feet got tangled in webbing, to which he responded to by trying to blast FF in the face with water.

Edited by Trijhak

IC:

The Insectoid known as Vox seemed to awake with a start, seemingly having suffered a fit of narcolepsy. He found a note in his hand and swiftly read it "Ah... So that it whom I'm teamed with." the insectoid muttered. 

Having looked around, Vox was certain of one thing... The Zone of Darkness did infact live up to it's name. Though thankfully just every other zone, it was noisy. Being unable to produce any light of his own, Vox instead listened for the sound of attacks. 

The sound of rushing water was the first most evident sound. Taking to the air, the insectoid crumpled the note he had been given, and tossed it towards what he could only assume to be the source of the water, aka pulse.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Xccj freed himself from the ice... just in time to get hit by more webbing. "What, do I have some sort of bull's-eye on my back today?"

The area was briefly illuminated as Timelord opened up glowey portals. "Wait, didn't I throw him into a charging Zivon? How he get out of that so easily?"

But the shadow of the Zivon was moving already, so it looked like Timelord was in for round 2. To help keep him preoccupied, Xccj sent a blast of wind towards Timelord; it would disorient him right as the Zivon was attacking. Meanwhile, Xccj caught sight of Trijhak facing off against FF again. "He'd better not get merged again... there's no staff of fusion lying around, right?"

Xccj cut himself free from the last of the webbing, and charged in to help his partner. But he grabbed a strand of webbing; it might come in handy.

:music:

As the Zivon barreled towards Timelord, Nato begrudgingly moved to aid his partner, coating the ground with ice in the hopes of tripping up the monstrosity mid-charge. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

As Imrukii peeled and burned off the webbing that coated him, he looked around to try and see ig he could locate ShadowVezon, of course since his partner was a being of Shadow in a place full of it, it was like trying to find a needle in a haystack, or more like a spacific piece of a type of hay in a stack of a completely different type of hay. Yet even that analogy is inacurate in describing the situation Imrukii was now left facing. With nothing in sight, he was again left alone to try and fend for his own. It reminded him of a darker time... A time in his past he has best tried to forget... but this isolation, this cold, though this particular instance is rather brief, it all came flooding back to him... Memories of a time when his body was weaker and broken, fending for himself in the wild and untamed lands of the Southern Continent, far-far away from his home in Ta-Metru.... And feeling the shadow of Makuta emanate into his soul, with fear and warped visions in that Time, it was very bleak and dark, but Light did return, and as he recalled that memory his eyes opened, to see right in from of him his own palms, with flame dancing above them creating but a small source of light. Imrukii stood, and with a newfound will concentrated a trail of small flames his way to try and find someone in the darkness. Suddenly he walked to where TimeLord's portals were, like the light of a shining moon it illuminated the area, but unlike a shining moon, bringing slight light to the nighttime wildlife, this glow was an ominous one. Capable of releasing a barrage of really whatever, if TimeLord so wished it.

Than something struck Imrukii, deep, deep, deep down within. "There has to be a balance, where light is full of Wisdom and Guidance, Darkness is full of Anarchy and Malice. Yet, even in this darkness Unity still exists. And as dark things live in the shadows, as I look to mind and see what hides within, so to we must do here. To bring Order to a place devoid of it, to be the metaphorical Light in the Dark. Than it is that we will be able to focus once again."

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Trijhak could not avoid FF's spear, feeling it pierce his abdomen.

"...nice choice of weapon. Nice and safe." Trijhak said, moaning in pain, then thrusting his trident forward in retaliation. Trijhak could also hear the sound of someone, or multiple people, approaching. 

TimeLord seeing the Zivon coming right at him TimeLord jumped out of its way.

A gust of wind helped push him away from the creature as Nato released his ice.

"Where did that wind come from?"

TimeLord then saw Xccj looking right at him.

"I'm guessing you wanted me to be Zivon food now didn't you."

Seeing the Zivon tripping on the ice TimeLord jumped onto the creator's back.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

As the zivon slid ever so slightly on the ice and Timelord got atop it, Der Monstrositat leapt high in the air and rolled towards its side, swinging a mighty claw at the now midair TimeLord, before slinging webbing at the various combatants.

Edited by Makuta Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

Trijhak got knocked out of the webbing by FF's cabolo grenade, only to collide straight into xccj as the Zivon's webbing engulfed them both. 

"Well, I do suppose we haven't been sticking together enough..."

ofVkwXn.png

MASKS AND MODIFIERS

A G2 Themed Fan-Created Pack by Pulse, Nato, and Blade.

Focused mostly on Power-Ups and Modifiers - including a new class of power-ups, to bring some more variety, but we do have some arenas, too. The aim was to have a running theme of BIONICLE G2, taking inspiration from it as much as possible.

Arenas:

• Okoto: Like the real Okoto, this arena imitating it is divided up into six distinct segments: a  lush jungle, volcanic ashlands, near-impassable mountains, a wide desert, a snow-covered land, wetlands with many shallow pools and rivers connecting to the ocean. But be wary of each segment, for each segment encapsulates its element... including the destructive aspects - which could happen at any moment. 
  • Labyrinth of Control: A maze, complete with shifting stones that block paths and open up others, so the arena is never the same for more than a few minutes. Be careful of which paths you take, for you just might meet elemental beasts, and the evil hidden within...

Power-Ups:

• Mask of Creation: This power up allows the user to create a Power Up of their choice.
  • Mask of Control: This power up allows the user to control non-player entities (E.G. skull warriors, snake-men, lohrak), and can also be used to steal creature power-ups.
  • Mask of Destruction: This power up allows the user to destroy or nullify a power-up, with the exception of creature power-ups.
  • Mask of Undeath: This power up allows the user to come back alive during Ultimate rounds, but with only 5 health and only able to use one of their powers/weapons, whichever was the last one they used.
  • Mask of Ultimate Power: This power up can do any of the 'Mask' power-ups three times before it breaks - doing 5 damage in Ultimate rounds.
  • Creature Power-Ups (Creature Power-ups are a special subgroup of power ups that do not expire, but can be stolen by other players)
  •     Ikir, the Phoenix: This power-up grants flight, and slight control over fire.
  •     Akida, the Shark: This power-up grants dual-gatling guns and slight control over water.
  •     Uxar, the Dragonfly: This power-up grants flight and slight control over jungle.
  •     Ketar, the Scorpion: This power-up grants a stinger tail that poisons (slowly draining health during ultimate rounds) and slight control over stone.
  •     Terak, the Mole: This power-up grants the ability to burrow through arenas, avoiding their hazards with ease, and slight control over earth.
  •     Melum, the Bear: This power-up grants enhanced armour/the ability to knock people down simply by charging at them, doing 3 damage in ultimate rounds, and slight control over ice.

Modifiers:

• Mask Maker: A single (or two, in team rounds) player is designated the 'Mask Maker', and given the ability to make Masks, excluding the Mask of Ultimate Power. During Ultimate rounds, Mask Makers have 5 more Health.
  • Nemesis: When active, each player is assigned a nemesis that they must fight, and, in Ultimate Rounds, eliminate.
  • Power Loss: When active, players lose their powers/weapons over the course of the round, starting out with all three and ending up with none. 
  • Living Arena: When active, the arena of the battle becomes much more deadly and much harder to ignore, for now the Arena is actively trying to eliminate the fighters within. For example, in the City of the Mask Makers, Skull Warriors will rise out of the ground by the dozen, the Morbuzakh in the Furnace will be much more aggressive, the Assembly Tower will produce Heroes dead-set on attacking players, predators in the Pirate Ship arena will not wait for you to fall into the water, the weather in Ko-Wahi will be much harsher and Muaka will stalk, the bubble in Mahri-Nui will pop a mere few hours into the battle, the Desolation will hurt just to stand on. 
  • Judge's Whim: When active, the Judge of the round may enable and disable modifiers as they see fit.
  • Creature Collection: When active, players/teams must acquire as many creature power ups for their team as possible. 
  • Upvote 3

bBhcfWO.png

Seeing the claw come at him TimeLord sliced it with his light sword.

Quickly opening a portal underneath himself he reappeared behind Xccj.

As the Zivon shot it's weds at the fighters TimeLord lunged toward Xccj amimming to stab him in the back, literally.

As Timelord scratched the hard shell on the Zivon's claw midair, the Zivon landed, producing a terrifying thud, before skittering towards a new target. It had apparently ensnared Trijhak and Xccj. It now chose to fire spinners of numbness and deafness at them, before lunging at the pair.

OOC: Signups for Rounds 10-12 are now opening for everyone! Post below with your profiles!

bBhcfWO.png

OOC: Come on, I had just got myself free from the webbing. :(

Xccj and Trijhak quickly worked to cut apart the webbing holding them together, using their boomerang and trident. But the Zivon was on the move, firing spinners again at them. They needed to move.

Xccj managed to slice the last of the webbing sticking him to the ground, but he hadn't untangled himself from Trijhak yet. Shifting his weight, Xccj balanced Trijhak on his back and freed up his feet. He couldn't move far, but now they could run.

Xccj sensed sudden movement; something had jumped through a portal right next to them, and prepared to attack. It was Timelord. But he was expecting Xccj to be on his own and hadn't taken into account Trijhak. Xccj pivoted and spun around, bringing Trijhak's leg's into play, where they slammed unexpectedly into Timelord. Before Timelord could react, Xccj threw a spare strand of webbing he had already cut off at him. The webbing glued Timelord's leg to the ground, so he wasn't able to quickly pursue Xccj and Trijhak as they quickly retreated. Unfortunately, there were some Zivon spinners heading for that spot.

Still, the Zivon continued to have its eye on them, and lurched forward. It missed slamming into them, but the impact caused a tremor that knocked Xccj off his feet, and he and Trijhak slammed into the ground again.

"Here's an idea," Xccj shouted to his partner. "How about some teleportation?"

"Let's do it super-fast."

Trijhak grabbed onto xccj, and called upon his powers of Teleportation and the speed of Usain Bolt, rapidly teleporting both himself and xccj around the arena, occasionally next to other fighters, sending a gust of wind mixed with a water-balloon like construct of water at each fighter they could see in the darkness, usually shortly accompanied by a thrust of the trident and boomerang together, in the span of a minute and a half thanks to the sheer speed available to them.

"Really, why didn't I think of combining those two earlier? Hard to catch us now, but let's not get arrogant. This is the Zivon's realm, and I would not at all be surprised if it too could teleport."

ShadowVezon moved silently behind TimeLord, hidden by the darkness, and tried to grab him by the back of the neck to electrocute him.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

TimeLord quickly cut the webbing off of himself and ducked to the ground as the spinners came his way.

Looking behind himself he saw ShadowVezon now in the line of spinner fire as he tried to grab his neck.

"I think you have other things to worry about."

OOC:

I ducked the spinner attack just as ShadowVezon appears behind me.

So ShadowVezon is now about to get hit by spinners.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Even if TimeLord and ShadowVezon both had managed to avoid the spinners, They also had to worry about the mighty Zivon barreling towards them. as such, it was quickly upon them, viciously swinging its claws. It was ready to feed.

Edited by Makuta Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

Not seeing if ShadowVezon got hit by spinners TimeLord ran out of the way of the Zivon. TimeLord picked up a rather long piece of webbing and held it with both hands.

Quickly TimeLord jumped onto the Zivon yet again. This time he swung the webbing around the creatures neck and now had a set of reins to hold himself to the Zivon.

"Yee-haw! Get along little Zivon."

TimeLord quickly held both ends of the webbing with one hand and got his sword out.

Seeing Nato off to the side TimeLord said in a sarcastic tone,

"Don't mind me I'm just riding a hungry Zivon into battle. I don't need help."

OOC:

How dose the Zivon eat it's prey?

Dose it swallow its prey whole or crunches its prey?

Edited by Toa TimeLord

OOC: Like this.

As TL had so foolishly gotten himself atop the Zivon, he was unaware of the stinger hovering directly behind him, and would soon find himself skewered upon it. As TimeLord is in immense shock at this unforeseeable outcome, the Zivon uses it's pincers to pry him from its stinger. TimeLord blacked out from blood loss as it's jaws were upon him, and he perished with a soul-rending CRUNCH.

ShadowVezon, being right in front of all this, was graced by an unholy sight beyond description, and soon found himself overcome with nausea.

Satisfied, the Zivon absconded, firing webbing at all players before it leaves, for later meals.

Edited by Makuta Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

Trijhak heard a sudden crunch, and it was not the kind of crunch one likes to hear - it was the kind of crunch that was actually kind of grotesque, the kind that something makes when violently eating something, or someone. Perhaps a bit stunned, enough not to notice the webbing before it was too late, Trijhak shoved xccj out of the way of the webbing, getting hit with it himself.

"Ah... not again, I always get hit by this webbing. And yet I can teleport!" he said to himself as he began unwinding the webbing with his trident, firing off random blasts of water into the darkness with his left hand in various directions except the one he thought he heard the crunch from. 

OOC:

Oh yeah, round 10-12 signups!

Member Name: Trijhak

Weapon/Power 1: Elemental power over Water.

Weapon/Power 2: Elemental power over Air.

Weapon/Power 3: Teleportation.

Appearance: A slightly-mad looking green and white Glatorian. 

Special Weapons: Usain Bolt, who grants super speed; and a Portal Gun.

Edited by Trijhak

OOC: Working on the profile now.

IC: ShadowVezon had diffused into the shadows when he saw the Zivon charging at him when he realised his mistake and attempted to flee into the shadows once more, only to lose his concentration and collapse a short distance away.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

FF, once again lost in the darkness, heard a sickening crunch sound. "Well, I think someone's spine got unnaturally snapped." He said with an uneasy tone as he tried to follow where that sound came from.

OOC: Profile repost with some edits.

Member Name: FF

Weapon/Power 1: Ice Elemental Powers

Weapon/Power 2: A slightly oversized pistol-like blaster that fires electric bolts. Pressing a certain button on it reveals a light blue laser blade for melee combat.

Weapon/Power 3: Mask of Diminishment

Appearance: A hooded, black and white armoured Protector-like figure wearing a powerless Miru. Has a tattered, beige coloured cape draped over the left arm and wears a cuff with a broken chain on the left hand.

Special Weapons: Madu Cabolo Grenades

Edited by Fluorescent Flowers

pWPTu7m.jpg

Teleportation was not exactly fun when you were the passenger, especially when the world around you was dark. As they finally landed, Xccj groggily got to his feet, feeling quite disoriented. Still, it was better than being Zivon chow.

As he cut off the last of the webbing, Trijhak suddenly shoved him aside... as he got hit by more webbing. Xccj tried to help cut him loose, but then got hit by a random water blast. "Uhg, okay, I'll let you handle this."

Xccj concentrated on regaining his bearings, as he concentrated on the air flow around them. They were now a good distance from the other fighters, which would give them a chance for respite. Of course, if the others were staying very still, Xccj wouldn't notice them... and given how adjusted some were to the darkness, they could probably cover the distance quickly. But now they could coordinate their next attack...

Member Name: ShadowVezon

Weapon/Power 1: Elemental Power over Darkness.

Weapon/Power 2: As part of the cybernetic enhancements, ShadowVezon now has a jetpack attached to his back. He's also immune to poisons, not that it really matters.

Weapon/Power 3: A cannon built into ShadowVezon's right arm.

Appearance: A Skakdi of Shadow wearing ornate black armour with togglable red highlights and a heavily customised helmet to provide additional protection from the neck up. Much of ShadowVezon's body has been replaced with cybernetics, most notably his right arm.

Special Weapons: None.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

OCC:

I'm dead right or am I uncontious in a Zivon stomach?

Here's my profile

Member Name: Toa TimeLord

Weapon/Power 1: Can open portals anywhere in space.

Weapon/Power 2: War Hammer.

Weapon/Power 3: Sonic Screwdriver which can produce a light sword.

Appearance:

7 foot tall beings with a white Rahkshi head that wears a grey fez.

White armor with blue highlights on the shoulders and feet. Grey gear in his chest spins when he opens a portal. Only known Kraata to have dimensional powers.

Special weapons:

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Member Name: Trijhak

Weapon/Power 1: Elemental power over Water.

Weapon/Power 2: Elemental power over Air.

Weapon/Power 3: Teleportation. 

Appearance: A slightly-mad looking green and white Glatorian. 

Special Weapons: Usain Bolt, who grants super speed. 

Member Name: FF

Weapon/Power 1: Ice Elemental Powers

Weapon/Power 2: A slightly oversized pistol-like blaster that fires electric bolts. Pressing a certain button on it reveals a light blue laser blade for melee combat.

Weapon/Power 3: Mask of Diminishment

Appearance: A hooded, black and white armoured Protector-like figure wearing a powerless Miru. Has a tattered, beige coloured cape draped over the left arm and wears a cuff with a broken chain on the left hand.

Special Weapons: Madu Cabolo Grenades

Member Name: ShadowVezon
Weapon/Power 1: Elemental Power over Darkness.
Weapon/Power 2: As part of the cybernetic enhancements, ShadowVezon now has a jetpack attached to his back. He's also immune to poisons, not that it really matters.
Weapon/Power 3: A cannon built into ShadowVezon's right arm.
Appearance: A Skakdi of Shadow wearing ornate black armour with togglable red highlights and a heavily customised helmet to provide additional protection from the neck up. Much of ShadowVezon's body has been replaced with cybernetics, most notably his right arm.
Special Weapons: None.

Approved

OCC:

I'm dead right?

Yes. :P

Member Name: Toa TimeLord

Weapon/Power 1: Can open portals anywhere in space.

Weapon/Power 2: War Hammer.

Weapon/Power 3: Sonic Screwdriver which can produce a light sword and can give a rough scan of the environment he is in.

Appearance:

7 foot tall beings with a white Rahkshi head that wears a grey fez.

White armor with blue highlights on the shoulders and feet. Grey gear in his chest spins when he opens a portal. Only known Kraata to have dimensional powers.

Special weapons:

Producing a light sword and producing a rough scan of the environment are kinda two different powers.

bBhcfWO.png

OOC: Readjusting my profile... that boomerang was not working out.

Member Name: Xccj

Weapon / Power 1: Elemental air powers

Weapon / Power 2: Kanohi Sanok, mask of Accuracy. Now everything is a projectile! (Medium range.)

Weapon / Power 3: Great sword. Sturdy but light, can be used to parry most incoming attacks. Can be charged to fire a blast of energy, but has a long cool down period between uses.

Appearance: Green / Black slender Toa-like being.

Edited by xccj

Yes, but Vox weapons can be considered both axes and guns and they got approved.

A rough scan can't be to much to ask for.

To be fair, a gunaxe is one thing, same as a rifle with a bayonet. The weapon you described has two distinct functions, which, while not necessarily overpowered, is more than one. I can approve if it does either one of those two things, but not both. Sorry.

OOC: Readjusting my profile... that boomerang was not working out.

Member Name: Xccj

Weapon / Power 1: Elemental air powers

Weapon / Power 2: Kanohi Sanok, mask of Accuracy. Now everything is a projectile! (Medium range.)

Weapon / Power 3: Great sword. Sturdy but light, can be used to parry most incoming attacks. Can be charged to fire a blast of energy, but has a long cool down period between uses.

Appearance: Green / Black slender Toa-like being.

I'm not too sure about the energy blasts from the sword. In much the same vein as TL's sonic screwdriver, those are two distinct enough powers/weapons that i can't necessarily approve it.

Edited by Makuta Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

I'm not too sure about the energy blasts from the sword. In much the same vein as TL's sonic screwdriver, those are two distinct enough powers/weapons that i can't necessarily approve it.

Bladed weapons that shoot stuff didn't seem to be against the norm, but all the same, edited it out.