BIONIFIGHT ONE

Makuta Luroka

Circling above, FF was about to fire again when he realized he almost depleted the last of his crossbow ammo. "Guess I spent too much on my last attack."

Instead, FF resorted to firing ice bolts at Trijhak and Xccj while ShadowVezon fought them below.

Edited by Fluorescent Flowers

pWPTu7m.jpg

OOC: So far the storm has been centered around your group, and nobody else is inside the storm.

IC: Xccj's boomerang almost caused ShadowVezon to drop the lightsword, but he barely managed to keep a grip on the hilt. Undeterred, he tried again to stab Pulse with even more force.

Edited by King ShadowVezon of Kamuk

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

OOC: How do you think storms work? You're stabbing Pulse/Trijhak... that means YOU'RE in the storm. :o

IC: More ice bolts rained down on Xccj, who tried to deflect some but was starting to get seriously pummeled. The other attackers were doing a fine job of avoiding the storm... but the thing is, storms could move. Based on the trajectories of the incoming ice bolts, Xccj had a good idea of where FF and Vox were flying, and used a huge burst of elemental energy to push the storm up towards them. Vox was a fast flyer, but even he couldn't escape the oncoming torrent of water, wind, and lacerating ice.

Unfortunately, the move spent the last of Xccj's elemental energies, and he collapsed on the darkened ground. The storm had grown powerful and would last a few more minutes, but they couldn't keep it up anymore, especially with Trijhak out of the picture. Meanwhile, he summoned the rest of his strength and grabbed his returning boomerang. It was time to deal with ShadowVezon.

:music:

OOC: I was outside the storm and have barely moved since then. Pulse moved over to where I am, and therefore can no longer be in the storm.

The storm so far has been described by everyone else as mainly centered around your group, and thus little threat to someone standing at a distance. Now that you've propelled everything upward, it'll be far more dangerous as it'll scatter over the arena and skewer everyone.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Regardless, I'm ending the round right now. I'm going to say that Trijhak and Xccj win, for their teamwork and creativity.

Xccj wins the supermagnet, use it with malice.

Trijhak wins the portal gun, for very obvious reasons/

Congratulations to our winners! I'm going to wait a bit before starting round 10 till we have a few more players.

Edited by Makuta Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

Member Name: Nato the Traveler.

Weapon/Power 1: Control over ice.

Weapon/Power 2: Serrated sabre.

Weapon/Power 3: Mask of Speed.

Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/ExSa2Tj.jpg

Special Weapons: The Banned Head (Special Weapon) – when thrown/kicked at opponents, it can be used to trip them. The Snake Cannon – shoots snakes. In Ultimate Rounds, it also grants the user the power of levitation (Ultimate Weapon). Lego brick caltrops (Special Weapon).

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

The Hurricane idea certainly was a brilliant one, and Xccj, I did infact take damage from the hurricane. It wasn't completely ignored.

Also profile.
Member Name: Vox
Weapon 1: Tri-Boltikons  Like Gunblades, but with axes.
Power 2: Kinetic Absorption - Grows stronger everytime they are hit, or they hit something. "Impact" must be an attack, versus just walking increasing his strength.
Power 3: Natural Flight (Wings) - Is able to take off fairly swiftly and reach considerable speeds while flying.
Appearance: Four-armed, lithe insectoid, Stands about 9 feet tall, about the height of a vortixx.
Special Weapons: Mask of Slightly Improved Dodging

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Does the portal gun destroy portals or create them?

I'm curious.

Have you ever played or seen someone play Portal? I imagine they work the exact same way.

Portal_Gun_Test.gif

Edited by Vox

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Member Name: Nato the Traveler.

Weapon/Power 1: Control over ice.

Weapon/Power 2: Serrated sabre.

Weapon/Power 3: Mask of Speed.

Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/ExSa2Tj.jpg

Special Weapons: The Banned Head (Special Weapon) – when thrown/kicked at opponents, it can be used to trip them. The Snake Cannon – shoots snakes. In Ultimate Rounds, it also grants the user the power of levitation (Ultimate Weapon). Lego brick caltrops (Special Weapon).

The Hurricane idea certainly was a brilliant one, and Xccj, I did infact take damage from the hurricane. It wasn't completely ignored.

Also profile.

Member Name: Vox

Weapon 1: Tri-Boltikons  Like Gunblades, but with axes.

Power 2: Kinetic Absorption - Grows stronger everytime they are hit, or they hit something. "Impact" must be an attack, versus just walking increasing his strength.

Power 3: Natural Flight (Wings) - Is able to take off fairly swiftly and reach considerable speeds while flying.

Appearance: Four-armed, lithe insectoid, Stands about 9 feet tall, about the height of a vortixx.

Special Weapons: Mask of Slightly Improved Dodging

Approved.

Does the portal gun destroy portals or create them?

I'm curious.

Have you ever played or seen someone play Portal? I imagine they work the exact same way. IE they create two linked portals.

Pretty much what Vox said. The portal gun can create two linked portals, and can close them at any time.

bBhcfWO.png

Member Name: Toa Imrukii

Weapon/Power 1: Elemental Power over Fire.

Weapon/Power 2: Akorua, The Plasma Powered Energy Sword, it's an Energy Sword meshed with the Plasma Blade, and can be split into their respective counterparts. The Sword is named after a fallen Ta-Matoran who parished during the so-called 'Last Resistance'.

Weapon/Power 3: Kanohi Kualsi, Mask of Teleportation.

Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/ogjhVah.jpg

Special Weapons: The Skateboard.

• Upvote 1

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Member Name: Toa Imrukii

Weapon/Power 1: Elemental Power over Fire.

Weapon/Power 2: Akorua, The Plasma Powered Energy Sword, it's an Energy Sword meshed with the Plasma Blade, and can be split into their respective counterparts. The Sword is named after a fallen Ta-Matoran who parished during the so-called 'Last Resistance'.

Weapon/Power 3: Kanohi Kualsi, Mask of Teleportation.

Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/ogjhVah.jpg

Special Weapons: The Skateboard.

approved

bBhcfWO.png

-snip-

Actually I was just waiting for a few more potential players, but we can start now. As a side note, Vox will be the judge for the next three rounds because of limited availability on his part.

Round 10:

The Host teleported everyone to the Okoto arena. He then took Voxumo with him to the Judges box. "You, Voxumo, get the privilege of all these levers on the modifiers panel. Have a blast."

Round 10

Judge's whim

Okoto

Vox

bBhcfWO.png

IC:

Vox looked down on the fighters from above, shaking his head in slight disappointment. Hovering his talons over a holographic control panel, Vox swiveled a dial labeled "Seismic Activity" up to Ten. The land rumbled beneath the fighters, a distant Volcano erupting due to the activity, spewing magma and ash across the region of fire, and atop any fighters who may be within. Caves threatened to collapse atop fighters in the earth region, Massive waves appeared on the horizon, ready to drown any fighters within water region, and massive ravines formed along the faultlines in the Stone and Ice Regions, prepared to swallow any fighter whole. 

It would seem the Elemental creatures had grown bloodthirsty and demanded blood be spilt if the island were to be quelled.

TLDR: Ya'll better get a move on and starting killing each other, as for right now it's free-for all.
Edited by Vox

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

TimeLord awoke underneath a canopy of trees.

"How did I get out of the Zivon's stomach?"

TimeLord got up and examined the foliage. Suddenly TimeLord felt a large shaking in the ground.

TimeLord focused on the leaves then picked up a hand full of dirt and realised where he was.

"So this is where Nato's from."

Getting his hammer out TimeLord looked for the Ice Okotoan in the Jungle.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Nato had been excited during the Ko-Wahi rounds, but that didn't compare to the elation he felt now, as he stalked across the windswept wastes of the Ice Region. This was his home, and his was eager to fight for it. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

As TimeLord walked through the jungle he gazed at its primal beauty.

"I can't believe Nato made jokes about burning this forest. Its just breath taking."

TimeLord soon heard a noise behind him. It sounded like a buzz from a insects wing.

"Vox your suppose to be judging this round not fighting in it."

Suddenly a giant green and sliver insectoid like creature came charging right at him.

TimeLord was knocked to the ground.

"There isn't enough bug spray to stop that thing."

TimeLord teleported to the ice region and began his search for Nato.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

FF woke up half buried in a snowfield. Shaking off the powder, he walked around and surveyed the land until a giant fissure opened up, nearly swallowing him. "What a nice way to start a round..." He grumbled as he reached for his crossbow.

"Oh wait. I don't have a crossbow anymore. Or a spear." He remembered, examining his laser gunblade thing. "And I have this new mask."

He took running, following the direction the wind is blowing.

pWPTu7m.jpg

"I feel different." Trijhak, said, waking up in some sort of hut half-submerged in water, then getting pelted with what felt like half-a-million bullets as a shark fired its gatling guns at him.

"Who puts gatling guns on a shark?" Slightly pained, Trijhak decided the best course of action was to abscond north, into the Ice Region, by teleporting very quickly in short intervals. Though, for the sake of later actions, Trijhak used his newfound Portal Gun to put a portal on the ceiling of the hut before he left.

Upon arriving in the Ice Region, Trijhak could see the outline of a figure who seemed to have also recently arrived - who was most likely Timelord, and starting aiming a torrent of water just below their feet.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

As TimeLord searches for his rival he didn't expect to be blasted by a jet of water.

He slipped and fell to the ground but was able to catch himself by landing on his hands.

Quickly he got up and straightened his fez.

TimeLord looked toward the direction the water came from and saw Pulse.

"I'm guessing you want to fight. So be it."

TimeLord came running at Pulse and prepared to smack him with his hammer.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

"Why, hello there, you two! Welcome to Okoto!" Nato, drawn by the sounds of fighting, called to the pair as he approached them, "You know, we had a Trijhak here once. They called him The Mad. Let's hope you're wiser than he was." 

He turned his attention to Timelord, "As for you... well, you are mad. That's assuming, of course, that you came to this frosty northern corner of the arena to deliberately seek me out, and weren't simply delivered to my doorstep by some contrived cosmic coincidence." 

Anticipating this exact reaction of Timelord running at him, Trijhak placed the second and other end of the portal right in front of Timelord's feet, then turned his attention to Nato. "Oh, I do believe that Trijhak and I, and his son too, are one and the same." Trijhak then tried to feint by throwing a small bubble not unlike a water balloon just a few centres away from Nato, then rushed at him with Usain Bolt's speed and summoned a strong gust of wind to blow Nato back. 

Hearing the sounds of fighting somewhere, FF ran to another direction until he saw 3 fighters duking it out. Taking cover behind a snowbank, he pulled a pin on one of his grenades and chucked the explosive at the space where the fighters are before running up to them, weapon in hand.

Edited by Fluorescent Flowers

pWPTu7m.jpg

Nato was flung backwards by the unexpected gust of air... which very nearly flung him into a ravine... and also had the unintentionally beneficial side effect of sparing him from the grenade that FF had so kindly gifted to the group. 

TimeLord as about to fall in the portal when a grenade exploded sending TimeLord flying into a snow pile.

"So little old Trijhak thinks he can beat me with portals oh he is sadly mistaken" TimeLord said to himself.

TimeLord located where Trijhak was and secretly opened a portal behind Trijhak. He appeared behind him and silently stood there with his sword ready to pierce Trijhak's chest.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

IC:

Vox watched the fighters from high above, curiously watching their combat, while pondering how he could make it even more difficult. Pulling up a list on the console, Vox scrolled through it, humming to himself as he looked over the choices.

"Oh... This should be fun." He commented while tapping several different options.

On the field, two of the creatures emerged. Terak dug his way through various tunnels of the Earth region, causing at least one settlement of okotans to be buried alive. Not far away Ikir emerged from an active volcano, a trail of cinders falling behind it. They seemed eager to join the fight, but only gifting their strength to those they deemed worthy.

[OOC: If you want to claim one of the two creature power-ups, The most interesting post trying to gain the creature's favor will get it, chosen by myself. Remember the creatures love bloodshed...]

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Trijhak also felt the blow of the Madu Cabolo grenades, which also sent him flying in the direction opposite of ToaTimeLord. And then he felt a sword scratch his back. Panicking, he teleported forwards and turned around to see ToaTimeLord - who he then tried to bury in snow by manipulating the wind to pick up the snow on the ground and drop it on TimeLord. 

Trijahk felt his back gettng pierced by a blade, and jerked forward uncontrollably, teleporting backwards to be behind his assailant, who turned out to be FF. Trijhak decided to try and introduce FF to the Water Region, and reposition the second portal of the portal gun beneath FF's feet.

Eager not to be left out of the fun, Nato raised the snake cannon and opened fire on Trijhak and FF. 

IC: Xccj drew his sword and tried to gather his bearings. He was in a remote section of the stone region, far removed from the other fighters. The ground was rumbling and cracks formed at his feet, causing him to dart around to avoid falling into the chasms. In the distance, he could hear fights already breaking out...

OOC: Been out of it, will try to find something to do here later. ;)

:music:

TimeLord opened another portal behind Trijhak and silently appeared behind him. TimeLord didn't even wait like he did last time. The second he stepped out of the portal he thrust his sword right into Trijhak's back.

"You'll have to do better than snowflakes to stop me."

Even with snakes raining down TimeLord was determine to spill his foes blood.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

As soon as Trijhak felt his back being scratched, he teleported a few feet behind himself, but also straight into some snakes that bit his legs. Deciding not to leave the snakes on his legs, he tried to pick two up and throw them at Timelord, then ran off towards the Fire Region, or roughly its direction.

Edited by Trijhak

Finding nothing in the Stone Region, ShadowVezon moved into the Ice Region and saw Pulse running in his direction. ShadowVezon dropped to the ground, stepped back a bit and fired at him with his arm cannon.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

TimeLord sliced the snakes in half as they came his way.

Seeing Pulse runaway infuriated him.

"Coward! Face me."

TimeLord ran after Pulse into the fire region but lost him when a volcano erupted.

TimeLord kicked a rock into a lava flow out of a fit of frustration.

Suddenly a fire bird landed on a boulder next to TimeLord it was the elemental creature Ikir.

"I'm guessing your Ikir. Ikir if you side with me I'll give you the head of the worst ruler this island has ever seen. The one who started the second long night. The one who wore the mask of Ultimate power to aid Kulta. That's right Ikir I'm talking about Pulse the Mad. He's here in your region we must stop the coward before he dose something just as terrible."

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Trijhak, almost running into ShadowVezon's blasts, did a double-take as one almost sent his head clean off his body. Not wanting to retaliate, Trijhak kept running towards the Fire Region, which ws thankfully not too hard thanks to the volcanic eruption.

He had one goal: get Ikir on his side, but saw Timelord already there, and kicked another rock into the lava flow.

"Ikir, Creature of Fire. Let me serve you. You represent fire, and are a most gracious creature, being able to be reborn even after death - a phoenix. But enough of what you are. I wish to ask for your help, and I wish to gain your favour. As a creature of fire, I would surmise that you are not overly fond of the elements of water or ice, both having the capability to douse your flames. However, I, at the very least, control water. I can stop water from dousing your flames, and use air to fan your flames. Together, we can send fire, air, and water to new heights,  Please, I wish for help... but I will understand if  you refuse. Thank you, most gracious, wondrous Creature of Fire. And now, as I have competition... "

Trijhak pointed at Timelord, and beckoned him, awaiting his move. "I did not run away out of cowardice. So let's fight, with Ikir watching."

FF was about to strike again until he fell through a portal in the ground and into some kind of flooded hut. Looking into the portal, he saw a mass of snakes fly overhead along with some fighters possibly heading to the Fire Region.

"So, they're running away from the fight to appease the Creature." He guessed, climbing out of the portal and back to the Ice Region. He then made his way slowly to the Fire Region.

pWPTu7m.jpg