BIONIFIGHT ONE

Makuta Luroka

OOC: For reference Xccj, it was only meant to be every other mask you made was teleported. Though with that the last two masks you make will technically be yours.

Also winner will be announced saturday afternoon, ie likely saturday morning for me.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: Whoops, guess I misread that. Anyway, I was hoping somebody would claim the mask and steal a creature. :sly:

IC: Xccj surfaced and saw Nato flying above the water region. He wasn't sure if the fighter had seen him or not, but he wanted some payback. He dove beneath the surface again and activated his magnet, which pulled Nato's armor (and Nato with it) down into the water.

:music:

TEAM HEALTH 13/15

TimeLord erupted out of the soil of the earth region and discovered that everyone was gone but lying on the ground was a golden mask.

TimeLord ran over to it and knew what it was.

"Makuta's Mask of Control...but it looks new?"

TimeLord put the mask onto his chest since that was the only place he could wear mask.

He then went back into the earth in search of FF.

OOC:

Where are FF and Pulse right now?

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Nato [11/15].

Thinking fast, Nato started to freeze the water, giving himself something to stand on that would stop him from being pulled under, and hopefully forcing his unseen attacker to surface. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: FF and Pulse are in the Earth Region, probably a short distance away from you.

OOC: Thanks ShadowVezon.

IC:

TEAM HEALTH 13/15

TimeLord soon located FF and saw he was also fighting Pulse.

"Well this is just my lucky day."

TimeLord activated the mask and focused all its power on the creature of fire.

The creature soon divided from Pulse and came circling TimeLord.

"Mighty creature of fire unite with FF so we may finish Pulse once and for all."

TimeLord got his sword out and began to walk over to Pulse.

[9/15]

Trijhak dove out of the way of the spikes of darkness, when Ikir suddenly left him, hovered around Timelord who had appeared, and went to FF.

"Oh, alright then. I know traps when I see them. So really, if you think I'm going to stop here, you forgot one detail: I have a portal gun. I may not have Usain Bolt for the time being, but I distinctly recall placing one in the Water Region that I've yet to replace. So I'll leave ShadowVezon with you, and adieu!" 

Trijhak placed one portal beneath himself, and fell through it into a half-flooded hut in the Water Region, quickly placing another portal so as to prevent the others from following him, then dove into the water of the sea outside the hut. Now in his element, or one of them, he saw Nato and Xccj, and tried to manipulate the currents of water to bring both towards him.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

OOC: Well that went differently than I expected. Also, Nato, wouldn't it hurt more to slam into ice than water?

IC: HP 9 / 20

Nato was busy making an ice float to check his fall, so Xccj swam up underneath the ice, preparing to stab his sword through it when Nato landed. But then other things began happening when Trijhak suddenly appeared in the region. "Stupid insta-traveling powers. It took me like three whole posts to get here."

Even as the water currents started to change, Xccj tried to craft a new mask, hoping this one wouldn't vanish on him. As he got pulled closer to Trijhak, he also readied he sword.

OOC: So when the mask of destruction is referring to "power ups" what does that cover? Original player abilities, or only new abilities gained in this round?

13/15

FF noticed that Ikir is now (forcefully) united with him. "Well, thank you, TimeLord. Now you gave me second thoughts on me killing you."

He turned around and noticed Trijhak escaping through the Portal Gun portals, leaving ShadowVezon all alone. He then flew up and dove back down, raining down ice and fire bolts on the Skaldi.

pWPTu7m.jpg

Xccj threw his mask of Destruction down and it hit Trijhak on the head and broke in half. "How's that for a mask of Destruction huh?"

With his spare hand he made the mask of creation and this time it didn't teleport away. He slapped it over his mask and used it to give himself a power up of gattling guns on his back.

"TAKE THAT!" he shouted, and he started to spin in the water really fast and only slightly out of control, firing studs in every direction , even if they weren't aimed very well...

Edited by xccj

OOC: Sorry I haven't responded this round, someone mind telling me the situation?

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

A cannon fired off somewhere on the island, signaling the end of the round.

"Xccj is the winner. I felt he had some of the more creative posts."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

TimeLord awoke in a large wooden basket. As he got up he noticed it was not a basket it was a crows nest of a pirate ship.

"Oh no. Not this place again."

TimeLord saw the pirate flag flying above him and took it down.

He then tied it around himself as a cape.

TimeLord grasped a rope and cut it with his light sword and swung down to deck of the ship.

As Timelord roped down, Nato was waiting for him, jumping up and swinging his sword like a bat to smite him in midair. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

TimeLord saw Nato slash his sword at him and blocked it with him own light blade.

TimeLord landed and looked right at Nato.

"So, are you going to fight me this time or hide away in the captain's cabin again?

Edited by Toa TimeLord

"I'm going to call upon my staunch allies, the snakes!" Nato replied, firing off a few shots with the snake cannon.

FF woke up in a rocking room with a wooden ceiling, floor, and walls. Above, he could hear the sounds stomps and metal clanging above.

Following the sounds, he guessed a spot where a fighter could be directly above him and broke through the ceiling with his blade, hoping to hit something.

pWPTu7m.jpg

Trijhak awakened, realising all to late that he was in the Crow's Nest of the Pirate Ship as he fell off trying to get up, eventually falling to the ground with a massive, painful thud. 

"Ow."

He slowly got up, and used his Portal Gun to place one Blue Portal beneath Timelord, and an Orange Portal beneath Nato. 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Nato plunged his sword downwards as he fell through the portal, hoping to impale Timelord as they collided. 

As TimeLord fell he saw Nato's blade come right at him and quickly blocked it with his own sword but Nato's blade did cut his upper arm slightly.

TimeLord reappeared where Nato just was.

"I hope you don't mind me taking a page from your book."

TimeLord snapped his fingers and a portal opened in the haul of the boat the other end of the portal was in the water.

Water began to gush into the boat.

"Now wear were we?"

TimeLord jumped toward Nato with his sword out ready to strike.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Scrambling away from the blue portal he'd just emerged from, Nato parried Timelord's sword strike with his own blade, then attempted to freeze Timelord's feet to the deck. 

Emerging from the floor with a crash (and not hitting anything with it), FF surveyed the battlefield and noticed the blue and orange portals along with Nato and TimeLord duking it out nearby. Angling himself, he tossed a Madu Cabolo Grenade into the blue portal so that it would fly out of the orange portal and into the pair of fighters.

pWPTu7m.jpg

Imrukii awoke with a shock, seeing the blue sky above him, and feeling as if he was at a higher elevation, with a wooden floor below him, turning to his right he saw the ship's stirring wheel and realized he was on the ship's Quarterdeck. He quickly jolted himself up and looked over the railings to see Nato and TimeLord clashing. "Oh of course. Between those two it's like the Order and the Brotherhood. They can never seem to get along, ever. Always being the first to clash." said Imrukii, to himself.

Imrukii brought out Akorua, and fired a flare of semi-plasma state Fire at Nato, who was at this time attempting to freeze TimeLord to the ship's hull by his feet.

OOC: I thought I posted this hours ago, sorry if the action is now outdated.

pure_muscle.png

TimeLord was about to jump but his feet were frozen to the floor.

Suddenly a fire ball thawed his feet.

Looking up he saw it was Imrukii.

"Thanks!"

TimeLord was about to attack Nato but he saw a grenade get tossed into the blue portal.

TimeLord jumped out of the way as it exploded.

Since Nato had fallen through the orange portal, and emerged from the blue, throwing the grenade into the blue portal would cause it to emerge further from Nato than if it had just been tossed directly at him. 

And, in an equally convenient act of backhanded fortune, Imrukii's fire blast flung Nato to the side, scorching his flesh and armour, but also placing him even further away from the grenade blast.

Even jumping out of the way TimeLord still felt the blast of the grenade.

Looking at where the explosion went off there was a large hole in the deck.

TimeLord saw that the hull of ship was filling with water from his portal.

"Looks like it's time for part two."

TimeLord got his sword out and cut the main mast of the ship down.

As it fell into the water ropes and sails went flying as they ripped from their ties.

"I suggest you all find some lifeboats."

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Xccj was clinging to the rigging in the sails above the desk. Below he watched the other fighters duke it out, but this wasn't an official match, so he was just going to chill until the judge returned to let them fight for real.

Imrukii, spotted the flying shadow in the sky, and wasting no time, and fired a high speed bolt of fire energy at it from his postion on the quarterdeck.

pure_muscle.png

TimeLord jumped into the hole in the deck and landed with a splash the water had risen up to his waist.

TimeLord slowly waded his way to the side of the ship and smashed a hole into the side of it.

"That should sink this accursed boat."

TimeLord teleported back to the ships quarter deck and watched the chaos.