BIONIFIGHT ONE

Makuta Luroka

OOC: Xccj, the dampeners do apply to the weapons and only to the away team. And Trij', the pit, though is more of a floor, is only about two feet deep filled with Semi-Molten Protodermis. The pit itself is 20 feet or so downwards from the initial 5th tier platform.

Also, for general reference, here are the hazards again:

• Pit of Semi-Molten Protodermis
  • Manic Machinery with Molten Chainsaws
  • Host Activate-able Anti-Gravitation on Platforms.
  • Power Blockers on Platforms which get gradually stronger each level up.
  • Tight Corridor Mazes on tiers 4-2, with hidden turrets and bouncing lasers.
  • Teleporters out in the open on all tiers, which may lead wherever.
  • Three pound ball and chain on one of each person's right leg. There are only three keys hidden throughout that allow the player to remove their ball and chain.
Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Upon hearing xccj, Trijhak looked up. "I'm fine down here, despite the burning. I'm planning on neutralising the molten protodermis with water so falling down won't be so painful for the others. Besides... I can teleport." Trijhak suddenly appeared next to xccj, his left arm looking quite burned and something seeming off about the teleport. 

OOC: Imrukii, but... how do you dampen a weapon, like a sword or a trident, especially gradually...?

Edited by Trijhak

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Xccj again looked foolish, reaching down towards the now empty pit. As he pulled himself up, he wondered why Trijhak hadn't just teleported as soon as he fell, instead of apparently testing the depth of the molten protodermis...

On the other hand, it did make sense to neutralize the threat below. "My wind powers should help cool things down, so let's combine them with your water powers and turn that semi-molten protodermis into not-at-all-molten protodermis."

:music:

Given that most of the hazards had been placed on the tier platforms, Nato had decided to take his chances climbing the mechanical arms that lined the walls of the tower, freezing them in place or immobilising them with his sword long enough to clamber over them. It was slow going, though - the higher he got, the harder it became for him to utilise his abilities, and he had to be constantly vigilant that the chain on his leg didn't get caught on anything. 

"These guys are even more sadistic than I am," he grunted, ducking under a fiery chainsaw before leaning up and ramming his sword into the joints of the assembly arm wielding it. The arm shuddered, but didn't cease its movement, the chainsaw swinging right back the other way and carving a scorched furrow in the armour of Nato's upper back. Biting back a cry, the Okotoan struck out again, and again, and again, until at last his blade struck true and the arm went limp. 

Resuming his climb, Nato pulled himself up on top of the arm he'd just disabled, awkwardly straddling it in order to lever his sword free, and pull his ball and chain up beside him. Once secure, he cast his eyes skyward, arriving at the disappointing realisation that he wasn't even halfway up yet. "This is going to be harder than I thought."

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

TimeLord gazed to the platform next to his and saw a key dangling from it.

So close yet so far away.

TimeLord then got an idea.

He took his hammer and swung himself so he could use it to catch the edge of the platform and haul himself back into the platform.

Once on the platform he used his sonic to judge if he could make the jump or not.

Seeing that he could TimeLord jumped.

With a rather awkward landing he made it to the platform with the key.

He got the key and quickly unlocked himself.

Now free, TimeLord looked for a way to get to teir two. He began to enter the maze on teir three.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Imrukii looked to the away team, Nato and TimeLord, and wondered to himself "I wonder if I should spawn Rahi... I wonder if I can spawn Rahi."

OOC: Hey Kuan, can I spawn Rahi?

pure_muscle.png

I'd see no reason you couldn't... just try not to go overboard as we want the attacking team to have a chance, even if it's slim, a chance is still a chance.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

"Agreed." Trijhak replied to xccj, preparing a sphere of water above himself. "After this... I suggest taking out the power blockers. Potentially from tiers below, if at all possible, otherwise we stand no chance."

"Two can play at that game," Nato grunted, taking aim with his snake cannon and firing up at FF. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Imrukii with a clap of his hands summoned a swarm of 20 Nui-Rama at the same tier that Nato was on. "Seems fair. At least it wasn't Tahtorak."

pure_muscle.png

FF heard the hissing of the writhing mass of a projectile and dodged, but one of the snakes still managed to latch on to his left shoulder. Seconds before it could bite, FF quickly skewered it on his spear.

He then turned to see the snakes he dodged slithering to the machinery. FF used his Ice powers to cool the air around him to slow the serpents down while stabbing and slicing each one carefully as to not damage anything. "It just HAD to be snakes..." Grumbled FF as he was doing his pest extermination.

pWPTu7m.jpg

5setKqZ.png

Introducing our first FCC Update, the Untamed Realms Pack, Brought to you by Toa TimeLord and Toa Imrukii!

This is a wonderfully designed little pack with Three new arenas, carefully built for your fighting pleasure:

1-Bota Magna- A Hostile, dense jungle, populated by tribes of violent and barbaric agori, as well as robotic dinosaurs.

2-The Zone of Darkness- An evil place filled with a thick darkness that makes the air heavy, it is dreadfully cold, and no light survives. Even so, it's not near as dangerous as its one denizen, the mighty Zivon.

3-The City of the Mask Makers- An ancient and mysterious city untouched by civilization for millennia, and is overrun by Kulta's skull army. Its ruins are now rife with deadly traps, not to mention the miscreants who placed them.

• Upvote 2

bBhcfWO.png

OOC: My dream is now reality.

I like to thank Imrukii for helping me in the creation of these arenas.

Also Makuta Luroka who made them cannon.

IC:

TimeLord was walking around the maze when suddenly a Nui-Rama came flying at him. Quickly TimeLord sliced off one of its giant mask eyes with his light sword.

Staying in the Rahi's blind side TimeLord was able to slice the creature in half.

"I guess that one didn't hear Imrukii's order."

TimeLord looked up and saw the platform for teir two but it was so far up the only way anyone could reach it was if they could teleport.

TimeLord tried but to no luck. Then something cought his eye. The all to familiar teleport blocker Nato installed last time they were here.

He went over to it and discovered it had been modified to block all powers by building off of the strength of the ones beneath it.

"So that's how these work." TimeLord then came up with an idea he took his sonic screwdriver out and sent a signal to it to overload and explode.

Ducking behind a wall the explosion rocked the platform.

TimeLord then opened a portal to teir 2. Now on the second teir he looked for it's power blocker.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

OOC: That reminds me, I still need to trim down our own suggestions that have been sitting there for a month or so. Kinda forgot about them for a while. You know what's funny is that we had  versions of the Mask Makers' City and Zone of Darkness too. 

IC: Trijhak, stll preparing a sphere of water, found himself knocked aside by some Manas, something he as surprised by. Since they were basically giant crabs, Trijhak decided to try and look for a way to flip them over, and really hoped they wouldn't form into Mana-Ko. He poked them in the eyes with his trident, and then slowly walked backwards, pointing down into the pit of near-molten protodermis. "See that? There are tasty pre-cooked Matoran down there."

Xccj had been so preoccupied thinking of how to best use his air powers that he didn't even notice the Manas... until one knocked him down. The blow was painful but not damaging; he leapt back and drew his boomerang. The Manas wheeled towards him, and he threw his weapon, aiming for the mask. The boomerang swiped beneath the Manas's claw and hooked onto one of the masks, ripping it off. The Manas paused in shock, but it still had one mask left.

He glanced over to see Trijhak lead one of the Manas towards one of the trap doors that led to the pit. "Now there's a good idea."

The Manas charged forward, but Xccj nimbly jumped up and landed on it's back. The Manas started trashing about, trying to buck him off. but Xccj held on tight, and even wrapped his ball and chain around a bit of the Manas's armor to hold him down. With some effort, he directed the rampage of his Manas to head towards the one threatening Trijhak. Just before they would've collided, Xccj unhooked his ball and chain and leapt from it's back. The two Manas smashed into each other, and slid into the trap door, dropping down towards the semi-molten protodermis.

Even as he sailed through the air, Xccj started summoning a whirlwind of air to blast into the pit below. "Trijhak, now!" he shouted, as he released his elemental energies.

"This feels like overkill," Nato groaned, swatting at the circling Nui-Rama as he continued his climb. 

FF was exterminating the last of the snakes when he took a glance up at one of the security camera monitors. The screen showed a portal opening up in the second tier and a strange, fez wearing, Rahkshi-like figure emerging from it. "Well, I gotta deal that too, I guess. It's getting too close." FF said. He snapped his fingers and 2 Manas with 3 Muaka appeared around the Rahkshi-like figure's position.

"Hold and monitor the fort, Imrukii!" FF yelled as he readied his crossbow and slowly made his way to the second tier.

Edited by Fluorescent Flowers

pWPTu7m.jpg

Edit:FF beat me to posting.

IC:

As TimeLord walked into the second teir 5 Rahi appeared.

Getting his sonic screwdriver light sword out he quickly sliced the arm off of one Muaka's.

Turning around he saw a Manas running at him as it came at TimeLord he sliced the rahi down the middle.

The other Muaka came charging at him.

Quickly TimeLord jumped on top of the creatures back and stabbed it in the spine.

As the creature fell TimeLord saw a being approach.

"I'm guessing since the Manas and Muaka are not attacking you, you must be FF. So how do you want to do this."

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Through the haze of irritating insects, Nato spotted the unfolding duel between Timelord and FF above him. 

Grinning, he raised the snake cannon and began to fair, raining writhing reptiles down onto the tier upon which the pair stood. 

Trijhak; thankful for the help in fooling some of the Manas; teleported back to xccj and finished preparing his own sphere of water, and quickly blasted it down into the pit into xccj's whirlwind, combining the two into some sort of whirlpool held up by a whirlwind. 

"Now we have to let that do its work, and now we seek out the power blockers. I'm going to teleport up to tier 4, then tier 3 if I can, and so on, see where powers stop being effective and how far I can get up using teleportation alone, since it's entirely possible someone else has taken care of some them. If teleportation doesn't work. I'm sure a few others have been through the lower tiers at least, so I'll just follow the trail of inactive or broken machinery and turrets through the mazes."

And with that, Trijhak teleported up to Tier 4 and one of the entrances to the maze on it, only to find himself instantly shot at by turrets, recoiling backwards, almost falling over the edge. "Has... nobody taken care of the turrets?"

There was a massive blast of wind and water and fire as their combined elements hit the semi-molten protodermis. Steam blew upwards, which in turn blew opened all the trap doors, revealing their location and taking away any of the mystery.

But no sooner was the deed done than Trijhak teleported, leaving Xccj on his own. "Guess I'll go take care of the power dampener down here," he grumbled to himself, taking off. There might still be a few Manas about, so that could still liven things up.

"Lets make this a little more challenging, but doable. And I think I know just the right thing to do." and with that, Imrukii summoned a Muaka on Tier 3. Imrukii brought the mic to his mouth, and said "If I overhear another person say that this is overkill, let me remind you that the first time we played on this map a gajillion Tahtorak were summoned. If you think a few 'Rama are overkill, you have another thing coming." an audible noise could be heard throughout the tower as Imrukii turned off the mic.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

IC: Vox appeared behind Imrukii, leaning forward and bringing his mouth very close to the audio receptors of the fighter.

"I'd suggest toning it down a bit. Surely I don't need to remind you why the Tahtorak's were summoned in the first place?" Vox whispered into Imrukii's receptor, his tone predatory. "Don't make me pull a similar stunt." Vox warned, and disappeared just as quickly as he arrived.

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Imrukii, unfazed by Voxumo's remark, leaned back into the mic. "And what reason would that be? That I unintentionally avoided the hazards? Because, for your information: (OOC: I was slightly sick, was unable to concentrate very well, and just wanted to get done with it, not just that, but I did NOT know how they were defeated in-canon. I still don't entirely.) IC: I have learned since than NOT to repeat the mistakes of old, I suffered the consequences, and I bettered myself from my past transgressions. Frankly piling more and more Tahtorak on top of me was not the right thing to do whatsoever. If I was unable to defeat them in detailed and elaborate ways before, why would I have done so than? Don't shame me with my past mistakes, we all learn. I'm sorry I ever made mistakes" and with that, Imrukii stood back, arms crossed, with a look of sorrow on his face.

pure_muscle.png

IC: Vox smirked from the Judge's Box. Snapping his fingers, a clipboard appeared before him. He leaned forward and made a note.

"This round is going to get interesting soon." Vox muttered to himself as he watched the fighting below.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Having just torn a turret or two off of the walls with his trident after having been shot and almost falling off an edge of the platform that was tier 4, Trijhak advanced through its maze at a brisk pace, wary of any more turrets or anything that could harm him. Suddenly, he heard a mechanical whirr behind him, and quite surprisingly, arms of machinery had extended out of the walls. Arms of machinery wielding chainsaws. Molten chainsaws. 

"Oh, this is overkill." Trijhak whined, unaware of whatever he was about to bring down upon everyone by whining that it was overkill.  He poked the one of the arms with his trident, trying to tear it from the wall with no avail and then another went and tried to bisect him down the middle, which he reacted to by spraying it with water, causing it to malfunction and flail about wildly in an endless loop, though that didn't make things that much better, as the chainsaw on the arm flew straight off and almost impacted to him. Seeing the chainsaw fly past his face and land on the ground, Trijhak suddenly had an idea - he sprayed the chainsaw with water, to make it safe to wield, and picked it up, and revved it up, really hoping the chainsaw wouldn't blow up in his face and was capable of cutting through bits of machinery and turrets alike. 

Imrukii was distraught by the situation. He had thought that intimidation would work to shut up a single hypocritical player, one at least such in his eyes. But he was a man of his word, so he summoned a rain of toad-rahi. It just seemed to be enough of an annoyance in response, without being too tyrannical in his eyes.

"I don't expect these things to do much, perhaps just to serve as a deterant." he said to himself away from the mic.

pure_muscle.png

Suddenly, it began raining toads. Trijhak was kind of confused as to whatever this was meant to accomplish, since toads were not really that threatening and as far as he knew, were also not really an obstacle.

"Oh, this is  underkill." Trijhak continued through the maze on tier 4, chainsaw in hands, cutting down pieces of machinery and turrets as he went, though he was taking the odd cut and shot here and there. Thankfully, this was merely tier 4, not 3, 2, or 1, where such defenses would probably be much more aggressive and dangerous. Eventually, he came across a dead end, shortly after realising he'd been going around in a square five times in the past minute. Or at least, it looked like a dead end, yet it was not. It was one of those teleporters FF had mentioned, and Trijhak really hoped it'd take him up a tier or two or three, rather than back down to tier 5.

Without looking if he hit FF or not TimeLord sliced at the snakes that attacked him.

Luckly for him there were just as many keeping FF occupied.

TimeLord though it would give him enought time to deal with the Manas.

Running up to the crab like Rahi. TimeLord sliced its claws off making gather harmless now.

He then readied himself for whatever FF's next move would be.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

FF blocked TimeLord's sword and was about to strike back but he was interrupted by a rain of snakes. Having been in a similar situation before, he froze the air around him before cleaving the snakes with spin attacks. He then stood there, weapons at the ready, waiting but prepared.

Edited by Fluorescent Flowers

pWPTu7m.jpg

Alone on Tier 5, Xccj kept searching for the power dampener. It was a bit lonely now; all the others had apparently gone up a level or two. But the first level needed one last thing to get cleared before he could move up; otherwise the power dampener would continue to affect them.

Since the bottom level was relatively free of other traps, now that the semi-molten protodermis pit had been taken care of, it was easy to navigate through. Finally, Xccj caught sight of a strange contraption in one of the corners. Upon closer inspection, he realized it was indeed the power dampener.

"Time to wipe this out," he said, and he threw his boomerang. But his weapon didn't cut deep enough to destroy the machine. Unfazed, he started kicking and pounding on it, to little effect. Grumbling, he walked around and noticed a little switch on the back. He set it to "Off" and the whole thing slowly powered down.

"That was easier than expected," Xccj mused. But there was always a chance somebody could turn it back on, so he used his wind powers to help him push it through a trap door, where it fell and crashed on the not-molten-at-all protodermis below.

"Now to move on," he said. "I believe I saw some stairs leading up to Tier 4 earlier..."

Power-Up Spawn

A Spear of Fusion has Spawned on the 4th Tier. To discourage the Home Team from simply walking past the various hazards and grabbing it, All hazards on the map will attack/effect any fighters. Once the power-up is claimed, hazards will return to normal allegiances.

• Upvote 3

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu