BIONIFIGHT ONE

Makuta Luroka

Nato would've pointed out that knocking the mast over wouldn't magically make the ship sink any faster, but he was too busy freezing the water around the ship, thus preventing it from sinking any further. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: I used my warhammer to smash a hole in the boat also water was coming in by a portal out in the water.

IC:

Seeing Nato freeze the boat afloat TimeLord shouted,

"Your no fun!"

Seeing that he was on the quarterdeck and there was a wheel in front of him of course he was going to turn the boat in a dramatic matter.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Round 11:

The host teleported all players to Bota Magna, and Voxumo with him to the judge's box. "This should be a fun free for all for you guys." said the Host slyly, while pressing a button labelled "Living arena"

Round 11:

Bota Magna

Living Arena

FFA

Vox is the judge

bBhcfWO.png

IC: Before Xccj could go and stab somebody else, something wrapped around his ankle and pulled him down. One of the nearby trees was apparently alive and pretty grabby, and it quickly dragged him into an opening in the trunk, ready to trap him. Xccj drew his sword and tried to chip away at the wood and free himself, but it was going to take a while. Like, it could be days before he could free himself. Potentially he might not even rejoin the battle until Thursday. :o

OOC: Yeah not going to be around til Thursday, so I'll just jump in then.

:music:

Imrukii opened his eyes, took in the sights, breathed in the air. This place was all greatly familliar to him. Than he heared what sounded like wet whips behind him, and quickly spun himself around and lept into the air. Below him a barrage of vines from a nearby tree had lundged themselves at him. "Warm greetings to you too." exclaimed Imrukii. Imrukii had brought out akorua by his side mid-leap, and used the blade to sever the vines from the lower heights of the tree they had come from.

Imrukii landed on the seemingly dying animated flora, watching them slam the ground and wriggle around, Imrukii gave a snarl at the sight. The vines soon died down, but some nearby grass had begun swaying in his direction, apparently trying to get at him. A few tips of the plant tickled his ankle, but unable to properly get at him, Imrukii turned around to it and quickly turned back to join the other fighters in the arena.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

TimeLord awoke on a bed of dry leaves and he stood up he saw a weird shadow hover over him. TimeLord turned around and saw a giant Venus Flytrap looming over him.

"Hi."

The plant lunged at TimeLord but he was able to slice it's head mouth thing off.

TimeLord picked up the dead thing and dumped it into a portal.

"Well there's my end of the Bootstrap Paradox."

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Imrukii spotted Timelord some distance away through the thick brush and light of the sun above through the folliage. The geound Imrukii has walking upon was rough and difficult to stand on, constructed from interweaving root systems, some old some new, though a fair amount of the roots were dead, he could feel roots lower down below wriggling about under the pressure of his body weight upon the ground.

"Well I found you, TimeLord." said Imrukii, whilst climbing out away from the brush.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

IC: Vox coughed as he woke up from the small bit of hibernation he had partaken in. The Insectoid totally did not forget about the fighters while pre-occupied with other tasks.\

"Alright let's see here... Hmm.. Okay this should be interesting."

Vox swiped up another menu, his claws checking the boxes of several items.

Firstly new forms of Flora spawned on Bota Magna, Several enlarged Daiku now stalked the jungle, waiting for unsuspecting fighters to pass by. Acid grass littered the jungle in patches, corroding away any who dared stand on it for too long. And finally several Madu sprouted up, their fun fruit still unripe.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

FF finally got around to cutting off the vine holding him up, landing on his back with painful thud. Wincing, he took a few steps forward only to hear a sizzling sound.

Looking down, he could see his left greave corroding on top of a patch of grass. He messily stumbled back from the acidic spot, falling on his backside. Then, he assessed the damage. He got lucky. The acid burned away the soles of the greaves, revealing his foot, and at least a second more of exposure would have burned away his fleshier foot and possibly his leg too.

Patching the holes with a layer of ice, FF set foot into the treacherous jungle.

"This jungle's gonna kill us before we kill each other..."

Edited by Fluorescent Flowers

pWPTu7m.jpg

Xccj cut himself free, expecting to see a vast fight between the other fighters. But as he emerged from his wooden prison, he found that the others were merely struggling against the plants too, having hardly done anything notable.

The tree wasn't quite done with him yet, and more vines reached for Xccj. He drew his sword and started slashing at them in an effort to keep the tree back. Maybe when he was done pruning he could go fight one of the other players?

:music:

Meant to do this earlier but had a weekly meeting that caught my attention.

The winner is XccJ. It was really a toss up between Him and FF. 

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.