BIONIFIGHT ONE

Makuta Luroka

TimeLord heard the judge's statement and saw the Muaka begin to look at FF like a predator would look at its prey.

TimeLord desided to take a more graceful stragedy when it came to fighting FF.

TimeLord began to spin and move as if he were waltzing.

Quickly he got close enough to FF to spin jump over him and as he came down he used his sword to slice down his foe's back.

TimeLord landed in a perfect plié and drew his sword close to his center.

"Your move."

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

FF tried to dodge as best as he could but TimeLord still managed to get a reasonable blow on his back. Worse, the Muaka were staring at him like he's their next meal. Angered, he created a blinding blizzard and disappeared from TimeLord's and the Rahi's view when it subsided only to reappear having jumped off a nearby platform and driving his spear into his opponent's back with a diving attack.

pWPTu7m.jpg

Xccj hastily climbed up into the 4th tier. It had taken a while to find the hidden staircase, but now he made he way up and entered the maze. But if he was expecting to find someone... well, he was disappointed, 'cause folks were already onto different tiers. "Man, do I keep having to play catch up?" The disadvantage of not being able to teleport, apparently.

He wracked his brain to remember the announced threats on tier 4. It was another maze, and also had a power dampener on it. He could feel his air powers weaken, so the latter hadn't been taken care of yet. On the floors and ceiling were also gravity manipulators, so he had to be wary of them. Additionally, there were apparently molten chainsaws and bouncing laser turrets.

"That's just stupid," he said to himself. "Lasers don't bounce; they reflect. Who thought of naming them like that."

But as he paused, he heard a distinct noise in the distance. He concentrated, and he could hear it getting louder.

Boink. Boink. Boink.

The source turned around the hallway, as a pair of turrets suddenly appeared. They had been dislodged from their hiding spots, likely from an earlier attack by Trijhak, but they were still operational. As they hit the floor, the gravity manipulators caused them to reverse direction, and they continued hopping down the hallway.

"Oh, not bouncing laser turrets, but bouncing laser turrets," Xccj mused. He drew his boomerang, using it to reflect the incoming lasers. But he would have to do something more if he wanted to get past them...

:music:

Trijhak stood in the teleporter he found earlier, confused as to why it isn't working - until he noticed that he'd failed to realise that it was broken, out of order, and a trap, as it began to blow up, an electronic voice thanking him for using the teleporter, and he was sent flying back down the maze into a wall as the teleporter exploded, taking the chainsaw he'd been using with it. He wasn't sure if the teleporter had exploded the chainsaw too, or if the chainsaw had been teleported higher up into the hands of Imrukii or FF. 

Clutching his head, he groaned as he could hear the various defences whirring mechanically. Annoyed, he began to make us of the ball & chain on the leg by using it to bang the walls via repeatedly running at the wall then teleported back as the ball collided with the wall, wanting the maze to not be a maze.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

TimeLord quickly spun around and knocked FF right out of the air with his hammer. Sending him flying toward the Muaka.

TimeLord then took a little bow and said, "dinner is served."

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Trijhak, in his frustration of banging on the wall with the ball and chain around his leg, soon found that it was not a wise idea - the wall soon fell, except instead of away from him, it fell on top of him, crushing his right leg, pinning him and place, and suddenly he had lasers hitting his face and chainsaws preparing to amputate his limbs. He reached forward, not sure if he was hallucinating, as what he saw was the Spear of Fusion - but it didn't matter whether it was or not, as it was beyond his reach, being stuck in place and all. 

"I FOUND IT!" he yelled, and then he fell unconscious, being both exhausted and enduring far too much. He really hoped anyone would come, whether or not it was his team or the opposing team.

Dodging around the lasers wasn't so hard. After all, Xccj's Calix was still working, so he could avoid getting hit. But it was taking a lot of energy, and those bouncing laser turrets were persistent.

He threw his boomerang at one, but it got shot off course before it could disable the turret. He wasn't going to take them out from afar, so he needed to get in close. He darted towards one of the turrets, but then the other came behind him and fired. Xccj ducked at the last moment, and the laser struck the other turret, disabling it.

"Now there's an idea," Xccj said. The turrets could disable each other. And also they were doing a pretty good job of getting around on the anti-gravity floors...

Xccj expertly weaved his way behind the remaining turret and jumped on top of it. Although he was now in a position where he couldn't get hit, the turret still sensed him and was firing lasers like crazy. So Xccj maneuvered it and it started bouncing down the hallway of the maze, firing lasers as it went.

Xccj was just coming to appreciate his new posh method of travel when he heard a loud crash, as a nearby wall appeared to have fallen over. Then he heard Trijhak shouting. "I'd better go help him," Xccj said. "At least until he teleports again."

Being sent flying back by TimeLord, FF crashed onto the Muaka's face but clinged on. Panicked by the Protector-shaped face hugger, the Muaka bucked up and down to shake him off only to throw him upwards and FF landing on the Rahi's back.

Now, riding wild, mostly untamed Rahi is no easy task so, FF found himself holding on for dear life as the Muaka ran around and jumped up in random directions before it crashed into a nearby teleporter, which then teleported FF and the Muaka into a different tier with an explosion.

pWPTu7m.jpg

OOC: Oh right, I forgot there was a time limit...

IC: Xccj came bouncing around the corner, riding on his turret. He saw Trijhak trapped under some wall debris, under attack by more laser turrets and molten chainsaws. Xccj's turret entered the scene and managed to strike down one other turret, but mostly it was attracting attention away from Trijhak, who was barely clinging to consciousness.

"Hey, you doing alright down there?" Xccj asked. Trijhak didn't respond, but merely pointed. Xccj looked over and saw what appeared to be the Spear of Fusion, guarded by a couple more molten chainsaws.

"Ooh, that looks like fun," Xccj said, leaping from his turret. He summoned a blast of wind, which in addition to clearing some of the debris off Trijhak, also propelled him towards the staff. He drew his boomerang, ready to fend off against the chainsaws.

And then, on the other end of the hallway, there was an explosion, and a Muaka-riding FF appeared...

Through an explosion, FF (still riding the Muaka) found himself on the fourth tier. Though the Muaka was still slightly uncontrollable, FF managed to adjust himself upright and was able to control it a bit better. At the other end of the hall, he saw a figure with a boomerang fighting off some chainsaws. What really caught his eye was the Spear of Fusion, guarded by said chainsaws.

"YOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU!!! That's my Spear and mine alone!" Screamed FF as he forced his mount into the direction of the spear.

Edited by Fluorescent Flowers

pWPTu7m.jpg

Trijhak found himself jerked back to consciousness, having been saved from certain death by xccj. Slowly getting back up by using his trident as a cane, he blasted the molten chainsaws and turrets around with water, trying to stave them off.

"My thanks." he said to xccj, ignoring the Muaka-riding FF and hobbling towards the Spear of Fusion, knowing exactly what he would do with it as he picked up speed, holding a chainsaw back with his trident as he moved forward.

Xccj jumped around a chainsaw, kicking up his right leg. This swung his ball and chain and got it caught in the chainsaw. Since the ball and chain was neigh indestructible, it jammed the chainsaw long enough for him to kick it away.

He turned to take care of the other chainsaw, just in time to see FF knock it aside with his spear. He was going for the Spear of Fusion. "That would probably be a bad thing if he got it," Xccj thought. "Also, weren't we supposed to be killing him?"

He kicked at FF, his ball and chain adding to his reach, and he knocked back FF for a second. Then he kicked off, aiming for the spear. FF was right behind him, but also Trijhak had revived too.

The three of them grabbed onto the spear at the same time...

Trijhak tried to wrestle with FF and xccj with the spear, spraying a torrent water into FF with one of his hands, dropping his trident, then wrestled with the spear of fusion by pointing and activating it at himself, and then FF, really hoping that FF would be forced to fight against Imrukii rather than he with FF and Imrukii. 

It's not everyday you get to share a body with a random stranger and that's what FF felt when he felt his body being merged with Trijhak's, like oil seeping into and mixing with water. There was a brilliant light shining throughout the fourth tier and where FF and Trijhak once stood was a big, monstrous brute of a Protector, but with an ice covered arm, a watery left arm, and a hybrid of a Faxon and a Protector mask. The icy arm wielded a laser spear and the left arm a trident.

pWPTu7m.jpg

Xccj was blown backwards as Trijhak and FF merged. The new being stood quietly, as it came to grips with its newfound existence. Just who's side was it going to be on?

However, all the hazards, which had previously been going after everybody, were now ignoring the being. Since it was part of FF, they were designed not to interfere. (The power dampener probably also wasn't affecting it.) However, since the turrets, molten chainsaws, and Muaka were no longer able to focus on the merge-ee, they instead turned their focus on Xccj.

"Oh man, for real?" Xccj complained, taking off at a run as everything started attacking him.

The fusion of FF and Trijhak, now coined as Mr. Fusion, was apparently not on Xccj's side, at least completely. He slammed into the wall, and brought up his boomerang just in time to keep its laser spear from impaling him. (Luckily, his Calix was still working. And it was about to go into overdrive.)

The Muaka charged forward around Mr. Fusion, and lunged for Xccj. He swung to the side and pivoted off its neck as it nearly bit down on him. The Rahi was kicking about a lot of water and ice particles, which was now splashing up in the air thanks to the gravity manipulators. Xccj summoned a mighty gale to blow a haze of ice and water into Mr. Fusion's face. This also affected the Muaka and laser turrets, but not the molten chainsaws.

Xccj charged Mr. Fusion, deciding it would be best to at least knock him out. (Would that count as friendly fire since he was half Trijhak? He didn't know.) He balanced on his ball and chain, using it to slide across the iced floor with startling speed, and aimed his boomerang at the arm wielding the laser spear...

Xccj dodged around the icy blasts, although a few grazed his arm. His Calix was starting to heat up; always a bad sign. Unfortunately, his boomerang was long gone.

Mr. Fusion was big and powerful, but he was a bit slower. Xccj darted behind him and summoned all the wind energies that he could. (Why hadn't anybody taken out that power dampener yet?) He created a mighty cyclone around Mr. Fusion, but the wind wasn't blowing at him. Instead, the vortex was creating a vacuum and sucking away all the air around him. Now it was time to see how long Mr. Fusion could hold his breath.

But the vacuum would only last for as long as Xccj could keep it up. And it just so happened that the Muaka charged him again, and sank it's teeth into his arm...

Heedless of the mess unfolding on the adjacent tier, Nato had resumed his precarious climb up the walls of the factory, gaining an extensive collection of gashes and burns in the process. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Xccj slammed painfully into the wall. So did the Muaka, and it got knocked out. So that was one foe down.

Xccj slowly got to his feet and circled around Mr. Fusion. "Trijhak, I know you're in there," Xccj shouted. "You need to fight for control..."

Mr. Fusion paused for a moment, as if Trijhak's consciousness was fighting for control. But Xccj wasn't finished.

"... so that you can hold still and I can stab you in the chest."

Mr. Fusion was no longer hesitating. It drew back its icy fist and aimed to punch Xccj thirty years into the future.

But Xccj had been timing it. One of the molten chainsaws had been advancing on him, and he ducked at the last minute, and the chainsaw struck Mr. Fusion's icy arm instead. Even its ice armor wasn't holding up to the molten chainsaw blades. At the very least, this gave Xccj a chance to dart forward and retrieve his boomerang before beating a hasty retreat. "Come and get me, Combo-Man!"

Edited by xccj

TimeLord was surprised to find that FF left him but where did he go.

"Guess I win this round."

Suddenly the platform TimeLord was on began to rock as a huge flash of light shined throughout the tower.

"I guess not everyone can resist the mystery of that spear."

TimeLord teleported to the forth teir and saw that FF had fused himself with Trijhak.

"Your calling yourself Mr. Fusion? How pathetic at lest my fusion had a decent name that made since. Just look at you, your fusion is unstable and your two minds are equally matched for control. You will be easy to defeat a second time."

TimeLord got his light sword and quickly spin jumped over the 10 foot tall monster. He then quickly sliced the arm holding the staff of fusion hoping he would drop the weapon.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

OOC: Don't blame me. I didn't come up with the name. And how the heck can you even jump 10 ft in the first place?

IC: The light sword scratched the arm, but the Spear didn't drop. Mr. Fusion grabbed TimeLord in mid air and threw him out of the tower, through the walls, and back to the tower entrance.

pWPTu7m.jpg

OOC: I'm 7 feet tall myself it wouldn't be that difficult.

Also my Character was trying to mess with the fusion by insulting it's name.

IC:

TimeLord now tossed in midair quickly opened a portal and reappeared behind Mr. Fusion. TimeLord just lad on the ground his landing was more of a crash.

He slowly got up and used his hammer as a cane.

Getting his sonic out He scanned the fusion. It appeared that a clean hit or shoot to the chest could split the fusion.

TimeLord tried to ignore the pain and slowly made his way to Mr. Fusion.

"Your going have to do more than that to beat me."

TimeLord then lunged at Mr. Fusion's back hoping to ran his sword right through him.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

OOC: I coined him "Mr. Fusion" just for ease of writing. I don't think the being has actually spoken yet. And I guess he's controlled by whoevers posting at the moment... so mostly FF. :P

IC: Xccj had been hoping for a game of cat-and-mouse (specifically the kind where the mouse outsmarts the cat and crushes it with an ACME safe) but TimeLord appeared and started fighting it directly.

Since he was already moving, Xccj decided to search for the power dampener. Tier 4 was starting to clear out, as many of the maze walls had been smashed by now and the various hazards were either destroyed or clustered around Mr. Fusion. As such, it didn't take long for him to find the dampener, tucked away in one of of the maze's dead ends.

As he powered it off, he said, "This should help give TimeLord a nice power boost." Then, battered as he was, he still headed back to rejoin the fight... if there was anything left to rejoin.

Trijhak, trying desperately to fight FF's mind for control of the fusion, charged at Timelord as he lunged at them, trying to plunge his trident into the icy arm of the fusion, trying as hard as he could to steer the fusion into harm.

We need to go up to the top tier. Wonder how Imrukii'll react. Trijhak thought, aware that FF could also hear his thoughts. 

What's the override code to shut down the factory defences?

Suddenly TimeLord felt a rush of energy.

The power blocker had been destroyed.

TimeLord then got an idea.

"Trijhak if your still in there yell out the factory's defense code. I can then use my sonic screwdriver to shut them down."

Trijhak tried to yell several things, in succession, through the mouth of the fusion. "H3R0354R34W350M3! V1LL41N55UCK! QU4Z4C0R3-3M3RG3NCE-501785-SD!"

I hope I didn't just accidentally yell the factory's self destruct code.

• Upvote 1

Imrukii stood from his meditation, leaned into the mic, and corrected the fused monstrocity which had accumulated before him "Nope, you were several letters off."

With that, Imrukii continued his meditation, seeing as he had nothing much to do, but right before returning he had to say one thing more.

"Fighting the fusion is not the way to go, you need to work together to achieve your goal, whatever that be. But given the nature of the round, it would be best if you one of you died, or just unfused. Also, I do not think the assmebly tower's self destruct would be an explosive one, given the technology it would probably just literally deconstruct itself, not blow up."

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Responding to FF's attempt at control, Trijhak tried to unfreeze the ice arm into water, simultaneously yelling more attempts and the code to shut down the factory's defences and its self-destruct code. "4LPH4-H3R0-QU4Z4! QU4Z4C0R3-D357RUC7-3XPL0510N5-DS-ENDTIMES! 1MRUK115M3LL5!"

Xccj returned to the fight, where Mr. Fusion was apparently trying to stab himself and yell out passcodes at the same time. TimeLord was just out of reach, attempting to utilize the passcodes with his sonic screwdriver.

Xccj decided to attack the ice arm, and jumped with his boomerang in hand. But Mr. Fusion backhanded Xccj across the room. But at least he wasn't trying to stab himself. If Xccj could distract the ice arm long enough, then Trijhak's side might produce something worthwhile.

"None of these are working," TimeLord grumbled. "There are just too many defenses up here."

"We just need one to shut off the power dampeners on the top floors," Xccj said. "Three of the five are already off, but if the other two are down, then you could just open a gate to Imrukii and bring him into the fight."

As TimeLord continued to work on his sonic screwdriver, Xccj charged the ice arm again.

"Okay, that definitely isn't the code. 1MRUK115M3LL5? I know exactly what that spells. I smell." replied Imrukii into the mic.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Having watched the majority of the fight from above, interfering when only necessary, Vox felt confident as he descended into the tower. He shoved Imrukii out of the way to take advantage of the mic.

"Our winning team today will be the Attacking team as they put up quite the glorious fight despite the somewhat overkill of defenses. However our MVP goes out to FF, as instead of remaining here in this booth, they opted to go out and fight head-on, putting themselves at great risk for the sake of wondrous battle."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.