BIONIFIGHT ONE

Makuta Luroka

[20/20] x1 Mask of Fire

Imrukii's eyes widened, with a look of outrage in his eyes and face. Mouth shut dearly closed, and head dropped down. Eyes closed, and rage seeping through every last corner of his being. Shaking with utter anger and the primal will to kill flowing through him, he had to take control of this with his long trained patience, and exclaimed with a tone of utter disapointment and rage;

"You are even more of a total moron than I first took you as Vox! You are an imbecile with wings, and you are clearly deaf too. Yes you don't need to have a willing subject to fuse with, my point is that without cooperation you will not get anywhere! Though you may be able to outmind one, you certainly are unable to do such yourself, considering that your only power is only so affective. That being intimidation. You are just a bully, the fact that I haven't tried to kill you is honestly quite a dreadful thing, for it would be a mercy too all if you just perished outright!"

Imrukii activated Akorua, with a look of absolute malice in his eyes, glowing emerald-lime with searing anger.

"On the contrary, morals have very much a place in bionifight, as idiocy, such as that in which is spouting from your bruting foolish mouth, does not! Yes, strength is key, but strength without guidance, without morality, is strength self-destructive! You may show strength, but within you are weak. I can feel it. Cruelty, Vox, is the same as fear. You only know how to wield fear, but I know how to deflect it!" exclamed Imrukii, in responce to Vox.

Imrukii began to glow an incredibly bright red, melting the snow and ice below his feet to slush, than to vapor. "At this point Vox, you are no more than a Turahk with wings. And I, a Kanohi Dragon."

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

HP: 20/20

ShadowVezon grabbed the sword from his belt and dropped into a defensive stance, keeping a close eye on TimeLord's movements for any signs of teleportation. With his gauntleted left hand free, he fired a bolt at TimeLord.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: 16/20 1X SoF

Vox yawned as he listened to Imrukii.

"I wonder who would be the complete polar opposite of you, someone who would be the utmost unwilling to fuse with yourself. Other than me that is." Vox murmured as his wings started to beat, lifting him into the air once more

"You call me deaf, but you still ignore the fact I don't have to use the spear to fuse with someone else. I could fuse you and Nato, and that would be within the spears powers. Sure having Nato's Ice powers would be beneficial, but not quite worth the waste."  Vox called out as he took to the skies once more. "Though I will say this, you greatly remind me of a previous fighter an incarnation of mine  fought... They were just as whiny as you. They expected the world to fight by their standards, and when the world didn't, they called it a bully. They would throw themselves into the face of another, much like you have, and considered themselves bullied when they initiated the fight. I have no time for a fighter like that, as I know all too well how that ended, and I have no intention of repeating it." 

And with that Vox sped away, towards the cluster of fighting occurring elsewhere, determined not to allow history to repeat itself.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Nato [20/20]

The Ice Okotoan, who had been standing awkwardly on the mountaintop ever since he'd apparently failed to throw Timelord to his death, watched on as the distant Voxumo claimed the Spear of Fusion and bellowed his challenge to the rest of the arena. 

For a moment, Nato briefly considered trying to attack him, but then Timelord abruptly reappeared in front of him, lashing out with his hammer. Nato sidestepped the blow, and was in the process of drawing his sword for a counterattack when FF showed up right behind him, unleashing a volley of bolts in his direction. He stumbled back, raising his sword feebly to fend off the incoming attacks

[17/20] 

Fortunately, Shadowvezon chose that moment to intervene, attacking FF from behind and giving Nato some relief. "My turn," he grinned, realising for the first time just how crowded this narrow mountaintop was getting. He struck out with his powers, loosening the surrounding snow and triggering a catastrophic avalanche that would, he hoped, send everyone tumbling to their dooms. 

Edited by Nato The Traveler

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

[20/20] x1 MoF

Imrukii wondered who such the fighter was, but he heeded the words. Now cooler from his rage, his glow burned far less bright, and faded. "I am no fool, but he does have a point. To let my emotions and feelings get the best of me is no good. Than again, what is it that I can do to improve myself? I have no clue, and he certainly wouldn't care to show me what or how. He could have split me in two, though I would have dodge it. He is just like... Others, I have faced. Spoiled, and stuck up. Egotisitcal and unhelpful to anyone.  He claims that I expect people to bend to my rules, yet he is forcing people to bend to his, by intimidation. That is what I meant by a bully. It seems any amount of logic, or name calling, though I dare not stoop to it, does nothing on him.... But one thing would... To defeat him. Maybe." said Imrukii.

And with that, with Vox some ways away from him, Imrukii teleported himself over to the cluster, and stood his ground, with the chaos a small distance away, Imrukii waited for Vox to finally make it over.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

HEALTH 19/20

TimeLord opened a portal to block the lighting bolts.

Unknown to ShadowVezon TimeLord opened another portal behind him to redirect those lighting bolts so they would shot ShadowVezon in the back.

TimeLord looked at FF and said,

"Why don't we switch opponents. I know Nato's fighting style better anyway."

TimeLord got his sword out and went charging toward Nato.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

17/20

Being able to control ice too, FF was able to divert most of the snow away from himself until he got hit by a smaller, more manageable snow chunk, slightly knocking him back but, not enough to do any major damage.

Steadying himself, he turned to ShadowVezon, who was still getting up from the avalanche, and conjured an ice javelin and hurled it at him.

pWPTu7m.jpg

Nato [17/20]

"You really want to do this again?" He sighed at the approaching Timelord, blasting him mid-charge with the 3-point guaranteed strike offered by his Mask of Fire.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Nato [17/20]

He had, of course, been expecting that exact response, but since the Mask of Fire was a guaranteed hit, there obviously wasn't much that Nato could do to prevent himself from taking damage. Instead, he braced himself for impact and froze his feet in place, allowing himself to take the hit [14/20] without being knocked off his feet. 

"You can't beat me, Timelord," Nato taunted, unfreezing his feet and climbing onto an imposing outcropping at the very top of the mountain peak, "I have the high ground."

HEALTH 16/20

"Oh do you now?"

TimeLord opened a portal underneath himself and fell through it.

He then reappeared in the sky above Nato and as he fell he swung his hammer down to build up a huge impact.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Nato [14/20]

As soon as Timelord opened his portal, Nato took several steps forward. It didn't take much imagination to anticipate that he would do the same predictable thing he always did - teleport directly behind or above him. 

Hearing the hammer strike the ground where he'd previously been standing, Nato spun back around and unleashed a withering blast of intense frost right at Timelord's torso. 

19/20

In his previous push to get to the last mask of fire, Xccj had weakened a snow field and got caught in a mini avalanche. He now pushed himself out of the snow, ready to rejoin the fight. The masks of fire had all been claimed, but there was still more fighters to go after.

Xccj took off running over the snow, using blasts of wind to propel him along. He threw his boomerang; not at anybody in particular, but to keep it in the air, where he could mentally guide it for a quick attack when the right target presented itself.

:music:

IC: 16/20 SoF

Vox muttered something beneath his breath as he watched Imrukii teleport into his "Path" if him being on the ground could even be considered that. Though he casted a quick glance behind him, noting XccJ had reemerged on the battlefield. Not wishing to disrupt the delicate flow of chaos that was occurring farther ahead, Vox turned on a dime and fired off a shot from his Boltikon at the boomerang.

"You're lonely, I'm lonely. Let's fight each other in glorious combat to solve our loneliness problem," Vox shouted from above, angling himself into a standing position as his wings held him aloft.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

19/20

For some reason, Vox was more interested in targeting Xccj's boomerang than, say, Xccj himself. The weapon was far enough away that Xccj was able to guide it off from Vox's sudden Boltikon, but now it was flying over the far edge of the snow fields where there were no enemies to hit. It would take it a while to circle back around.

Deciding to play a different hand, Xccj summoned a gale of wind to blow up into the sky where Vox was flying. Vox was probably a skilled enough flier that the sudden updraft wouldn't cause him to crash, but it would certainly disorient him for a bit.

But Xccj's attacks on Vox didn't go unnoticed, as Imrukii glared in his direction...

:music:

IC: 16/20 SoF

As the gust of wind was directed his way, the initial push did in fact disorient Vox as he flew back a bit, attempting to steady himself. Instead of continuing his attempt at flying, Vox allowed himself to plummet to the ground, though at the last second his wings vibrated violently easing his fall but also sending a cloud of snow in xccj's direction. While "blinded" by the snow, Vox fired off all three of his Boltikon's towards xccj, though none of them aimed at the same point. He knew the fighter would more than likely attempt to dodge these shots, and he likely would, but with the short cover of snow, it would be hard for him to dodge shots he didn't know the exact location of.

Of course if Xccj expected a moment of respite even if he managed to dodge the shots, he was sorely wrong as Vox charged at the fighter, ready to strike at him with his own increased strength. 

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"Ah, all this wondrous fighting. Though... hmm. Perhaps I should inspire you all to be a little more risky..."

An avalanche has begun on one of Ko-Wahi's mountains. On the very peak of this mountain, the Staff of Unlimited Power lies, having previously been hidden by snow, ice, and rock. This mountain is very cold, colder the further up you go, and very prone to avalanches... but that's not all. There are two Kanoka Disks nearby, one hidden in a small cave up the mountainside, the other guarded by an angry Muaka somewhere along base of the mountain.

x1 Staff of Unlimited Power at the peak of a mountain

x2 Kanoka Disks, one hidden in a cave of said mountain, the other guarded by a Muaka at its base.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

HEALTH 16/20

TimeLord jumped out of the way of Nato's ice blast.

Looking up at the top of the mountain they where on TimeLord saw a wall falling ice coming right at them.

"This is where I'll take my leave."

TimeLord opened a portal and escaped to the top of the mountain.

It was very cold and chilled his suit.

Even though the mask of fire had exhausted most of its energy attacking Nato it still radiated enough heat to keep TimeLord from freezing solid.

TimeLord then saw something shine in between the gust of snow flurries.

He pushed forward feeling his strength weaken HEALTH 15/20 as he climbed higher as he tried to reach it.

TimeLord soon felt a all to familiar power. It was the Staff of of Ultimate Power that TimeLord both saw earlier.

The cold winds had past for the staff was in the eye of the snow storm.

TimeLord grasped the staff with both hands and felt a surge of power jolt through him.

HEALTH 15/20 X1SoUP

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Nato [14/20]

"Um, buddy?" Nato called to Timelord. "We've been at the top of this mountain the whole time. This is where I got my Mask of Fire, remember? And I already caused an avalanche here. Therefore, this mountain can't be the same one that Trijhak just put those powerups on."

OOC: Proposes timelord suffer decent damage from sudden change in altitude. Afterall if the mountain is colder than what you all have already experienced, that would indicate it is far higher up in the air. Such a sudden change due to portal usage to bypass said difficulties should have some repercussions on the body, since the body was given no time to acclimate itself.

Just a suggestion really.

Edited by Vox

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

The Judge's Box suddenly appeared over Timelord, and from it rained down energy, showing that Timelord had picked up not the Staff, but a long-discarded spear, once used by Ko-Koro's guards. He had teleported up the wrong mountain - for indeed, the very power exuded by the Staff would make teleportation to it impossible.

The Staff of Unlimited Power disrupts all portals and teleportation in its vicinity, and the Staff does not like those who do not work for it. Those who try to teleport their way up the mountain will find their teleportation disrupted, and find themselves on a lake covered in thin ice. Beneath this ice, is a Rahkshi, once frozen by Toa Kopaka, and the slightest disturbance will wake it up.

Nato [14/20]

Activating his eternally reliable Mask of Speed, Naot sprinted down the staircase that FF had made earlier, and began running towards the distant peak where the powerups were located. 

He didn't like his chances of getting the staff first; one of the fliers or teleporters would probably still be able to get to the mountain before him, but he was hoping he'd still be able to snag a Kanoka disk or two, which might prove just as useful.

HP: 16/20

ShadowVezon painfully yanked the ice javelin from his chest, when he felt the Staff appear. ShadowVezon fired a bolt at FF's feet before sprinting as fast as he could down the mountain in the direction of the Staff.

Edited by King ShadowVezon of Kamuk

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

HEALTH 15/20

TimeLord looked down at the staff and saw it was just a simple Matoran weapon.

"Well a weapon is a weapon."

TimeLord teleported to the base of the mountain and desided there were better things to hunt down such as the disks of power.

TimeLord desided to walk to the mountain that the spear was on. Looking around the base of the mountain TimeLord found the disk but also it's protector. A Muaka was guarding the disk.

TimeLord quickly got his sword out and jumped on the Rahi's back.

Quickly TimeLord sliced the creatures spine making it fall to the ground.

As he picked up the disk TimeLord said, "I'll take that."

TimeLord now climbed the side of the mountain in search of the second disk.

HEALTH 15/20 1X Disk 1X Normal Staff

Edited by Toa TimeLord

17/20

Dodging the lightning bolt, FF heard the Judge's message about the 3 powerups. He took off once again and conjured up an icy board to board down the hill to the peak where the powerups are. "I should go for the Kanoka Disks. Everyone's going to kill each other for that Staff." FF thought.

pWPTu7m.jpg

[20/20] x1 MoF

Imrukii, tired of having no one to duel, fired a massive bolt of elemental energy above him. It flew up into the air some forty feet and than exploded with a sonic boom, silencing the natural environment around him.

With a look of malice on his face, and Akorua outstretched above his head, Imrukii prepared for what was to come.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

HEALTH 16/20 1X Disk 1X Normal Staff After climming for some time he saw a firy explosion in the sky.

"I hate to be the one who ticked off Imrukii."

TimeLord resumed his journey to the cave.

TimeLord crawled onto a outcrop in the rock of the mountain and saw the cave. Quickly he ran toward the cave not thinking about the noise he was making.

Safety inside he found the second disk and put it away with the other.

Suddenly a avalanche blocked the entrance to the cave trapping TimeLord inside with no way of digging out.

Now faced with a impossible choice stay trapped in the cave or teleport.

TimeLord made his choice he opened a portal and felt the staff send him onto the thin right above the Rahkshi.

The ice broke and He fell into the icy cold water. HEALTH 15/20 Now with a angry Rahkshi trying to escape the ice as well TimeLord quickly opened a portal that sent both himself and his mutated kin to the center of the arena.

HEALTH 15/20 2XDisk 1X Normal Staff

OOC: I lost one health from cold shock and from the Rahkshi trying to escape the cold water as well.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

17/20

Climbing up the mountain, FF reached one side of the mountain only to find a cave buried under a mass of snow. He removed the snow only to find out it was recently plundered. "Guess TimeLord or Nato or someone must have gotten the Disk first." He muttered.

Looking up the mountain, FF saw a sinister glow at the peak of the mountain. He resumed his climb up, creating ice platforms along the way to support his footing.

Edited by Fluorescent Flowers

pWPTu7m.jpg

[20/20] x1 MoF

Imrukii smashed Akorua into the icy snow-covered ground with frustration and reared his head towards the chaos between Vox and Xccj. Imrukii teleported himself over to Vox, and charged at him from the side. Expecting to possibly also get hit by Xccj in the process, though he didn't care at this point, Vox was going down one way or another.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

Nato [14/20]

Given that he'd left first, and used his Mask of Speed to run the whole way, Nato was immensely baffled as to how Timelord had managed to beat him to not one, but both of the Kanoka disks. Seriously, what was even the point of having a Mask of Speed if everyone just ignored it? 

Spitting out a string of curses, he redoubled his efforts, charging up the mountain with all the speed he could muster, creating handholds and platforms out of ice to ease his climb, dispersing the resulting avalanches with his powers. He was sick of this, of trying to take a reasonable amount of time to do things only for someone else to pop up out of nowhere and steal everything out from under him in a single post.

So this time, he didn't ease up, he didn't wait for other people to post, he didn't stop to gloat. The instant the Staff of Unlimited Power was within his reach, he snatched it up, raised it high, and unleashed its power upon the arena. 

Edited by Nato The Traveler

17/20

FF was having a very merry, peaceful climb up the mountain. Too bad an angry Nato sped right by him and snatched the Staff at the top before unleashing it's power.

ZAP! 12/20 health left for FF.

He lost the Staff and all of the progress on his climb all at once, toppling and rolling down the mountainside! Sucks to be FF right now.

CRASH! 11/20 health left for FF. How very unfortunate.

"Ow" was the only word uttered by FF as he rolled himself into the cave to hide and cry.

Edited by Fluorescent Flowers

pWPTu7m.jpg

Hmm...

A burst of energy has erupted from the peak of the mountain the Staff of Unlimited Power was on, into the sky...

The winds of Ko-Wahi are beginning to pick up speed, visibility is slowly being reduced, and the air grows colder. A massive blizzard is coming, yet it has not arrived. 

(Reminder to all except FF: all fighters take 5 damage when the Staff of Unlimited Power is used to deal an automatic strike. Nato now has it as an extra weapon in addition to this for the rest of the round, though he cannot do another automatic strike with it.)

OOC: Have not forgotten, just waiting on Xccj to return and will take it into account at that time.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

HEALTH 15/20 2X Disk 1X Normal Staff

TimeLord saw Nato atop the mountain with the staff and Vox attacking his friend and knew what he had to do.

But suddenly a bolt of lightning struck him sending him to his knees.

HEALTH 10/20

He looked over at the Rahkshi and saw it had been struck too but it was near death.

TimeLord slowly got up and used his hammer as a cane. He walked over to the dying Rahkshi and put his hand on its head, the back canister opened revealing the unconscious creature.

"I'm sorry I lost you."

TimeLord opened a portal and gently set the Kraata into it.

"May you have peace."

TimeLord looked up at the mountain and eyed Nato, it was time to rob him of his element.

He took out one of the Kanoka disk and tossed it into the air. He then struck it with his hammer sending it straight at Nato.1X Disk

No longer shall the Okotoan freeze.

He then walked over to the fight between Vox and Imrukii.

TimeLord without saying a word tossed the second disk right at Vox.

No longer shall the bully fly.

TimeLord looked straight at Vox and said,

"It's time the bully stood his ground."

TimeLord looked over at Imrukii and gave a quick nod.

HEALTH 10/20 Normal Staff

OOC:

Nato has lost his elemental power of ice due to being hit by a Kanoka disk.

Vox has lost his ability to fly due to bring hit by a Kanoka disk.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Nato [14/20]

"That's probably the smartest thing you've done this whole round, slug," Nato mused, feeling his control over ice dissipate the instant Timelord's disk made impact. He'd been halfway through his downward climb, and almost lost his grip on the mountainside. He dropped down onto a ledge, feeling the cold in a way he hadn't felt in a very long time. 

The loss of his powers didn't really bother him, though. He'd accomplished plenty in his life before gaining his powers. Even if he couldn't control the ice anymore, he still new its hazards far better than most of his foes. The cold was still his friend, his home, his advantage. 

And, as he resumed his downward climb, he began working on a scheme to put that advantage to use. 

IC: 16/20 1X SoF

As Vox was charging at Xccj, he suddenly found himself assaulted by multiple effects. First he felt a crippling bolt of energy strike at him from some distance away, which knocked a considerable chunk of his health off. [11/20]

But oh it gets better. As he recoiled from the massive damage, he felt a... pebble? Something insignificant strike his back. He tried to take to the sky, only to find himself rooted firmly to the ground despite his wings flapping. He wasn't even going to start to try and explain the science behind that. 

"Really? You believe flight was my greatest asset? Do you realize how much damage I have taken?" Vox shouted towards Timelord, desummoning his boltikons and raising his four hands into the air, clenching them into fists that crackled with the newly gained strength. "I am going to make you wish you had never laid eyes upon me, you envious little worm."

Vox crouched low to the ground, his talons digging past the snow and ice as he braced himself. His four hands pressed flat against the tundra. And he was off, Xccj forgotten by the insectoid as he once more reverted to a primal method combat, sprinting across the tundra. The newly acquired strength and hatred pumping pure, unfiltered adrenaline through his muscles. He had fought without flight before, and he was prepared to fight without flight once more as he made his way towards the speck of dirt that is the fighter named Timelord.

OOC: Also timelord, you realize I wasn't even fighting Imrukii right, at least not for the last day? 

Edited by Vox

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

11/20

Using his spear as a prop, FF forced himself up and walked out of the cave and over to the cliffside. He stood there, admiring the beauty of the snowy land, wishing he could somehow make the land habitable. Eventually, he decided to begin his walk/climb down the mountain but something caught his eye. FF looked down and saw Nato climbing down back to the main battlefield only to be struck by a Kanoka Disk. "I should thank whoever launched that Disk." FF thought as he readied his crossbow and rained down electrical bolt death on Nato.

pWPTu7m.jpg

OOC: Imrukii from his last post said he jumped into the fight you had with xccj.

IC:

HEALTH 10/20 1X Normal Staff

"You call me a worm. Your the one running like a cockroach."

TimeLord got his sword out ready for whatever Vox had planned.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

IC: 11/20 

Even as the insectoid sprinted, he afforded himself a swift, disappointed shake of his head. That insult didn't even make sense. 

As he came closer to Timelord, the insectoid suddenly applied the brakes, though as he did so he spread his wings out wide. They may not be able to attain flight, but they are still functional. With the speed he had gathered, and the sudden decrease in acceleration, his wings created a vaccuum of sorts, sending a considerable gust of wind towards timelord, but more importantly that gust carried with it snow. With Timelord hopefully blinded by the snow clouded, Vox too advantage of what momentum the ice beneath his feet afforded him and launched at Timelord. Halfway through the jump, Vox angled and twisted his body, allowing his talons to aim towards timelord's chest.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu