BIONIFIGHT ONE

Makuta Luroka

Nato [14/20]

"Oh, come on!" Nato cried, as FF's electric bolts exploded into the mountainside he was climbing, showering him with sparks and steam and chips of fragmented rock. He lost his grip and fell, tumbling head over heels down the slope, his movements triggering a mini-avalanche that ultimately left him bruised and buried somewhere on the valley floor far below. [9/20].

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

[20/20] x1 MoF

Through the thick frost and snow blanketing his view, Imrukii had to rely on his sense of hearing to locate his opponent, but he somehow managed. Imrukii Teleported himself to behind Vox, and outstretched Akorua to make a blow at his back.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

IC: 11/20

There was a reason Vox aimed his body so that his feet would strike Timelord... He expected Timelord to teleport behind him, right infront of where is face now was, and where all three of his Boltikons were aimed. In the nano-seconds Vox was suspended in air, he pulled the triggers of the three boltikons, the three of them aimed directly where he predicted timelord would appear. Though of course it wasn't timelord who fell for the trap, but Imrukii. But the insectoid didn't care, for he knew it would be nigh-impossible for even the teleporters to dodge an attack they did not expect. Sure it relied heavily on chance, the chance that timelord would teleport, but he knew these cursed teleporters all too well, and he knew their tactics.

And that is why you plan ahead.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

[20/20] x1 MoF

Imrukii found himself tumbling into the snow. He managed to ball himself up, breaking the momentum of his tumbling fall. Imrukii could feel something, or rather three things strike behind him at a hair's distance away, though not knowing what they were. Now covered in snow and slush, Imrukii managed to get back to his feet, and found that the three objects were in fact Vox's Boltikons. Imrukii had just narrowly avoided Damage, and that is when he realized he was not the only one fighting Vox. TimeLord too was involved, and turning his attention to him shouted "It wouldn't hurt to work together on this, would it? Vox is an enemy to you and me both."

Imrukii wasn't sure about Xccj, but he knew that this fight would be perhaps made a little easier.

However, Imrukii wasn't aware of the physical damage afflicted to himself, the Staff of Ultimate Power was in affect within the area, and the tumble bruised him up very badly. Imrukii didn't realize it until it was too late, and he collapsed to the ground in the realization of sudden pain all over. -7

[13/20] x1 MoF

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

OOC: Hold the heck up there Imrukii, I'm calling shenanigans on that nonsense. In your prior post, you stated you teleported behind Vox, with your weapon aimed to strike, so where did this random tumbling and fumbling come from hmm, that just conveniently allowed you to dodge the pre-planned attack, an attack that wasn't even planned for you, but worked the exact same since it relied on Timelord teleporting behind Vox.

Also fix health, you should have 5 points missing.

Edited by Vox

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

11/20

From the mountainside, FF was sitting down, watching the battle rage on below him. He really wished he had popcorn or some other kind of snack food with him because it was pretty entertaining to see these people duke it out. It's like being a spectator in a gladiator arena.

After spectating for a while, he decided he wanted to contribute a bit to the fight and got up. Focusing his powers, he struck the mountainside and it rumbled. "Hope I'm not interrupting!" He yelled down as another avalanche came down on the fighters below.

pWPTu7m.jpg

Yes, Imrukii, you should have 15 health,  you cannot avoid the Staff of Ultimate Power's energy attack. Your tumble, let's say, also did 2 damage to you, for the sake of avoiding such an attack. 

The Judge's Box appears over Voxumo and Imrukii for but a second, and then it is gone. Suddenly, Voxumo found that he had a Kanoka Disk in his inventory.

Not only that, but in the ruins of Ko-Koro were yet more Masks of Fire - six, to be exact, hidden in Ko-Koro. In the centre of Ko-Koro, a health kit can also be found.

The winds are now rapidly picking up speed. Visibility is poor, and growing poorer. The air is cold, yet it still grows colder than usual. The blizzard is arriving.

Ragged flags mark the way to Ko-Koro, where you can find shelter from the blizzard. But do not expect Ko-Koro to be safe. It was abandoned for a reason, and do not expect it to be easy to grab these Masks of Fire... because in some aspects, being out in the blizzard just may be safer than Ko-Koro itself.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

HP: 11/20

The Staff's blast had caused ShadowVezon to tumble over into the snow. The Skakdi walked over to one of the flags and charged his gauntlet, grabbing the base and channeling a high voltage current through the wood to set it alight, and took a moment to warm up before moving toward shelter.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

With his prior attack having failed, Vox angled his free hand towards the ground, digging into the ice as he attempted to swing himself to a standing, or at least crouching position. He was in quite the predicament, as he was between two attackers, both with forms of teleportation as their primary resource... Though with the new addition of the funderful disk, the insectoid began to form a plan. He watched Timelord carefully, ready to act should he try anything. He reared his disk throwing arm backwards, and slung the glorified frisbee at Timelord, robbing the fighter of his oh so important portals. 

Though this still presented the issue of Imrukii. The Insectoid reached for the spear of fusion draped across his back. "Just so you Nato, I'm sorry about this! But you are likely the only fighter who would put some effort against the fusion, whereas all the rest would just team up and make it easy!" Vox shouted as he called upon the spears power, arcs of energy shooting across the field and hitting Nato and Imrukii simultaneously, resulting in some likely unholy fusion. 

Though at least that got imrukii out of his hair, as the two were likely fused somewhere in between their two locations.

"Now Timelord, let's fight." Vox growled, resuming a predatory stance as he readied himself for whatever the fighter would throw.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Nato [9/20]

Slowly, painfully, gasping against the cold that had so cruelly betrayed him, Nato clawed his way out of the snowdrift that he'd found himself buried in... only to step straight into the blizzard. 

He couldn't see or hear any sign of his fellow combatants, and with his white-blue armour, they probably couldn't see him either. And then, in the distance, he glimpsed a flash of orange as Shadowvezon set one of the flags alight. Nato stumbled towards the distant flicker, soon coming across the line of flags marking the route to the ruins of the abandoned Koro. 

With the promise of potential shelter before him, Nato powered up his mask and took off down the path. On the one hand, running around at super speed on ice in the middle of a blizzard probably wasn't the safest of plans, but by keeping his body active, maintaining circulation and acceleration, he was preserving body warmth and fighting the cold far more effectively than he could otherwise. 

He soon found himself on the edge of the village, and slowed down, deactivating his mask but keeping to a light jog. He couldn't see any sign of his opponents yet. Perhaps he was the first to arrive, maybe they were too busy killing each other to care, but either way, he was loathe to waste this opportunity to scout out the terrain. So, he set off towards the middle of the village, and...

...was abruptly struck by an arc of unholy energy that sent him tumbling backwards, pulling him towards an unseen destination deep within the haze of the raging blizzard. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

ShadowVezon was approaching the ruins of Ko-Koro when he saw Nato hurtling toward him, and the Skakdi dived to the side to avoid getting sent flying.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

HEALTH 10/20 1X Staff

Feeling his space/time power leave him for a second time filled TimeLord with rage.

"I guess I had that coming."

TimeLord still holding his sword looked at the insectoid and desided to use a more graceful stragedy.

TimeLord began to spin then jump over Vox as he came down slicing his back with his sword.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Vox could only watch in some... confusion as Timelord spun. He wasn't sure if he should be confused or offended, as timelord seemed to assume Vox would remain still as fighter spun, which wasn't the case. Drawing his Boltikons, Vox dashed towards Timelord, two boltikons aimed to fire at Timelord, while the other was brought up towards his head, in an effort to deflect the sword. However with timelord now towards Vox's back, the insectoid kicked backwards with one if his mighty talons, aiming to not only impact the fighter but puncture him as well. And given the amount of damage he'd taken, an physician impact from the insectoid would be potent.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

HEALTH 10/20 1X Normal Staff

As TimeLord landed he saw Vox kick out with his clawed foot. Using his energy sword to block Vox talons, TimeLord then pushed the insectoid's appendage away from him.

Unfortunately as he pushed one of Vox's claws puncture into his hand. HEALTH 9/20

TimeLord grasped his sword with both hands as he readied himself for Vox next move.

OOC:

My sword would probably have injured your foot as I blocked your attack.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

OOC: I have nooooo idea where I am supposed to be at this point, sooo...

IC: 19 / 20 HP

Vox had fired at Xccj, who dodged two of the three blasts thanks to his Calix. But there was only so much he could do to twist fate, so the third shot had caught him in the gut. Before he could recovered, Imrukii and Vox started fighting.

18 / 20 HP

Xccj readied himself to jump back into the fray, and then there was a blast of power from the peak. This triggered a minor avalanche which caught him and buried him... again.

13 / 20 HP

As Xccj finally managed to dig himself out, he saw that the weather was worsening. Clearly, the mountainous environment wasn't ideal for his fighting style; closed quarters would be more useful for dodging and close attacks. Out here, everybody could see him coming from miles away and they all had fairly amazing weaponry. None of his attacks seemed to have landed.

Nearby, he could make out a ragged red flag in the snow. It might be a marker for a path back to a village. Xccj decided to follow it, for good or ill.

His boomerang was still in the air, having been on autopilot while he was underneath the snow. But with the storm worsening, he summoned it back to him. It might be useful to have it at hand, especially as visibility was dropping.

:music:

OOC: You seem about right in terms of health Xccj, as the staff of ultimate power is the only auto-hit you've suffered.

As Timelord used his sword to block Vox's talons, the weapon made of light managed to slice into a talon where it was thinnest, from an early skirmish, causing a decent chunk to go flying off [10/20]

Vox turned fully now so as to better face Timelord. With his Boltikons held at the ready, Vox lunged at Timelord. One axe blade was aimed at Timelord's head, while the the other was aimed at his midsection. However the third boltikon, instead of having the blade aimed, was poised to fire off another round, also towards his midsection. Vox's one free hand, which in itself was tipped with sharp claws, was clenched into a fist, aiming to gut-punch Timelord. And if it was allowed to make contact, Timelord could be certain it would feel like being punched by 4 fists times at once, thanks to the kinetic absorption.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: For the record I wasn't aware that the Staff of Ultimate Power was a factor in this. To be honest I haven't been reading all that much. The tumble on the other hand I wasn't sure if I wanted to lose health over. For reference, I aimed myself for Vox, he teleports out of the way and so my momentum carries me into the snow, and whilst I am tumbling around, Vox's boltikons strike from behind me. That all I was aware of. I'll edit the original post, but other than that I was unaware.

• Upvote 1

pure_muscle.png

OOC: For the record I wasn't aware that the Staff of Ultimate Power was a factor in this. To be honest I haven't been reading all that much. The tumble on the other hand I wasn't sure if I wanted to lose health over. For reference, I aimed myself for Vox, he teleports out of the way and so my momentum carries me into the snow, and whilst I am tumbling around, Vox's boltikons strike from behind me. That all I was aware of. I'll edit the original post, but other than that I was unaware.

OOC: My fighter can't even teleport and I gave no indication he was teleporting in the post, but ok. And you really should at least pay attention to judges posts, as Pulse reminded everyone about the staff of ultimate power sometime ago.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: Yeah, I was ready to continue a fight with Vox, but then by the time I got back everybody had already moved the fights elsewhere and I got too distracted so I didn't post anything. :P This game is fast paced, isn't it?

IC: 13 /20 HP

Xccj made good time following the flags as the storm grew worse. Suddenly, he heard a shout and saw Nato tumbling through the air. He darted aside just in time, and Nato went tumbling across the snow drifts, seemingly unable to control his progress. "Huh, that's weird. I'm sure there's going to be some fallout over that."

Up ahead, he could make out the entrance to Ko-Koro through the blizzard. But he wasn't alone. ShadowVezon was already at the gates, ready to make his way through. And Xccj turned to see another shape sliding in from behind; FF was quickly catching up.

Xccj threw his boomerang at FF, even as he sprinted as fast as he could through the snow. FF drew his weapon to block the boomerang, but it wasn't aimed directly at him. Instead, it struck his board, slicing it in half, before flying back to return to Xccj's hands.

OOC: Wait, who'se #4 at Ko-Koro? Here are the current player positions, as far as I'm aware based on a reread:

At Ko-Koro: ShadowVezon, Xccj, FF

Fighting in snow field: Vox and Timelord

Being painfully merged together somewhere: Nato and Imrukii

Silently judging us all: Trijhak

... sooo, we each get two MoF? :P

IC: 13/20 HP

Xccj readied his boomerang and elemental air powers to fend off FF's next attack. But a glance behind confirmed that ShadowVezon had vanished. Had he already entered the village, or was he planning an ambush?

Edited by xccj

ShadowVezon had done neither. Travelling through the darkness created by the heavy snowfall, ShadowVezon had moved behind Xccj and FF, appearing just out of melee range. "I count three," ShadowVezon pitched in, "making it an easy division."

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

OOC: Oh. I thought Nato was nearby.

"Hmm. I thought there were 4 people here. Could've sworn I saw someone getting blown back..." Wondered FF.

"So, we barge in and get 2 Masks each? Sounds like a deal." "He added.

Edited by Fluorescent Flowers

pWPTu7m.jpg

13 / 20 HP

IC: Xccj was suspicious of FF's proposal. After all, the use of a mask of fire guaranteed a hit, so if each of them got two, they could knock 6 points off each one of them. Or, if two teamed up together, they could be guaranteed to knock 12 points off another player.

"So are we agreeing not to attack while we search for these masks?" Xccj asked. (He vaguely recalled the judges announce the existence of these masks earlier. He must've been buried in snow at the time.) "If that's the case, lets get into the village before the blizzard worsens."

[14/20] x1 MoF

Imrukii began to scrape himself up and off of the snow covered ground, concerned as to where anyone was Imrukii yelled out "So am I just the only one left out here?" but before anyone could answer, Imrukii realized that he needed to get out of the vicinity of the Staff of Ultimate Power, but where? Imrukii saw off far into he distance  a hill of snow and ice, so he teleported himself over to it, and laid down upon it.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

Imrnatukiio (I guess is a name that could be used) [21/40] x1 MoF

"Wait.... Wha-" But before he could realize what exactly was happening, the Toa of Fire had been fused with one who many-a-time was an arch nemesis of his, but this time perhaps something could be worked out, he hoped. "So, this happened.... Any chance we could come to an agreement and say defeat Vox?" Imrukii thought to Nato, sharing the same body.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

HEALTH 9/20 1X Normal staff

TimeLord seeing that two axes, one shoot and a fist were coming right at him. TimeLord quickly got the Matoran spear out along with his sword.

TimeLord was able to block the axe to his head and stomach with the staff. With the sword TimeLord tried to slice off Vox hand.

Unfortunately TimeLord was still shot to the ground from gun fire.HEALTH 7/20

OOC:

TimeLord blocked the axes and tried slicing your hand off with his sword. I'll leave it to you how much I actually hit. Being shot to the ground may have interfered with my aim and you could just have a bad gash on your hand and not completely lost it.

Natomrukii [21/40]

"Alternatively, I could just stab us in the feet," Nato offered, attempting to exert control of one of the fusion's arms to do exactly that, "At least this way, I'd technically be helping to beat you for once." 

"Then, let's move 'cause we're wasting time talking." FF said as the trio moved into Ko Koro.

As the trio walked through the ruins, FF, despite his icy powers, felt an unnatural, deathly chill in the air. Whatever it was, he knew he had to find 2 Masks for himself and get out fast before something happens.

pWPTu7m.jpg

IC: 13 / 20 HP

The three of them entered Ko-Koro and quickly split up. Xccj went for the most important building in the village; the Sanctum. But as he approached the massive building, he noticed that it was in severe disrepair. Entire chunks appeared to be missing from the roof, and the nearby huts were also damaged.

"What in the blazes happened here?"

Vox was impressed by the deft of the fighter as he managed to block the more critical attacks, though that bit of respect was soon lost as Vox attempted to dodge the sword aimed at his hand. While he managed to dodge the majority of the blade, it still caught the "Thumb" of that hand, slicing it clean off. [9/20] However what could have been a far more dangerous wound was negated due to the light nature of the sword, allowing minimal blood loss and as such a bit less damage than would have been taken otherwise. Though that hand was now useless in terms of being able to pick items up, or wield the Boltikons, though the two fingers that remained could still bunch up and be used as a fist.

"I'm impressed." The Insectoid muttered, his tone sarcastic though there was an underlying hint of honest respect. Vox desummoned two of the boltikons, and instead reached for the now powerless spear of fusion he had strapped to his back. Vox loomed over Timelord who was still confined to the icy ground, approaching him menacingly with the spear held at the ready. "Without your portals you are a far more respectable fighter. It makes you think, instead feeling secure in the fact you can teleport out of the way of attacks. It also makes you far less predictable."

Vox took aim with the Boltikon, the Gunaxe aimed for Timelord's head. He raised the spear high, and thrusted it towards Timelord's stomach, while simultaneously firing off the Boltikon. 

OOC: Sorry for the lack of response. Internet has been out since about 4 pm my time. This is the first chance I've had to hop on.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

The winds are now freakishly fast, it is hard to see more than a few feet,  and it is painfully cold while the snow is visibly rising. The blizzard is here, and all who have not found shelter will now suffer 2 damage every 8 hours for the remainder of the round.

In Ko-Koro, a Squid Launcher has appeared in the place Turaga Nuju once stood. 

OOC:

Your fine Vox I'm okay waiting a bit.

IC:

HEALTH 7/20

TimeLord quickly rolled out of the way of the spear and axe. The shoot missing him by a mere inch.

TimeLord quickly got into a crouching position and slice at Vox arms seeing that his weapons would be stuck in the permafrost ground.

"I'm oh so flattered." TimeLord said in a equally sarcastic tone.

The blizzard soon came in making it difficult to see but the red flags were still visible.

"Vox I suggest we move to Ko-Koro befor we freeze to death. I like to beat you wih honor not with frost bite."

OOC: Do the judges have some plan for this "big evil" in Ko-Koro, or should we just make it up as we go? I'm trying to be vague ATM.

IC: Xccj entered the Sanctum, which was just as badly damaged on the inside as it was on the outside. There were gashes and burn marks on the walls where the ancient Matoran prophecies had been written. In one corner, Xccj thought he saw some spare machine parts, but it was actually the remains of one of the former villagers... or at least, part of the remains. He decided he didn't want to look too closely.

As he rummaged through the remains, searching for one of the masks of fire, something else caught his eye. There was a squid launcher resting in the corner, next to the remains of a former fire pit. Xccj quickly rushed over and claimed it, knowing the weapon would come in handy in a future scrimmage.

But then the ceiling above him began to break apart. It wasn't just the decaying infrastructure; something was up there...

Imruknato (we still need to settle on this) [21/40] x1 MoF

Imrukii pondered to himself im his own personal dorner of the shared mind, if he were to kill Nato, who was now a part of him, would that split the fusion? Or just add literal dead weight. His conclusion was the latter on that, and in retort replied "You do realize that in order to get anything done here we need to work together? If you refuse that I might as well just drag us along until you pitch in, considering that I technically had more strength of my own than you did when we fused, I think that alone should account for something. And I think that something means who makes the first move. Fair?"

And with that, the fusion of the Ice Okotan and the Toa of Fire, using the power of the Kualsi, teleported over to where Vox was. "First we deal with Vox, than we deal with what comes next. But now it's your move." thought Imrukii to Nato.

pure_muscle.png

An unearthly chill passes through all of Ko-Koro, emanating from the ceiling of its sanctum.

Its ceiling cracks, and a lone Kraata drops from the ceiling, falling on xccj's head, and then, in front of him, a... body? No, a spiny shell... a Rahkshi without a kraata, but not for long...

Outside, in the midst of Ko-Koro, the snow began moving. The fighters had made an error: the snow was not snow, but a mass of kraata of anger, now waking up and wriggling about, screeching, which could be heard above even the blizzard. 

And, in the sky, in the Judge's box, the Judge laughed maliciously.

ShadowVezon meanwhile had been searching the ruined housing, and stumbled upon one of the hidden Masks. Being rather pessimistic about his chances, he didn't expect to find the other one in time - though he probably would, given that nobody else was yet in the area.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy