Mafia XXXIX: Hotel of Okoto

Pahrak Model ZX

Ehhh voting Nato I guess, in hopes of us getting a double hang.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I can only think of one person who wants my head the last few games, and as such I shall be voting Nato.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Day 1: Journey’s End

-Toa TimeLord – 3

-Nato the Traveler – 4

-Rahkshi Guurahk – 2

-Ice Ruler FF Crustallus – 2

As the Guests assembled in the lobby, they noticed one of their number was missing.  The Manager assured those gathered that the situation was under control, and then left in a hurry, mumbling something a staff member on the way out.  It was decided that someone should go looking for Valendale, and a vote was held.

“I think you should go.”

“No, you.  Definitely you.”

“Are we sure this is even a good idea?  What if the Specters just take another victim?”

“In that case I’m voting you.”

In the end, Nato received the dubious honor and was pushed out into the corridor.  Deciding it best not to venture back into the frightened mob, the traveler set out cautiously, keeping his eyes and ears peeled for any sign of danger.

Some of the guests waited in the lobby, seeing if he would return, while others returned to their own affairs.  None of them ever saw Nato again.

Nato (Guest), killed by vote

Night roles have 24 hours!

• Upvote 2

Night 2: Silenced Silence

The Silencer stalked down the staircase in a quiet fury.  Once again, Housekeeping had anticipated his movements and deprived him of the opportunity to set a fellow victim free.  He was considering options for the following night when he rounded a bend, and came to a stop.  At the bottom of the next flight stood a being obscured by shadows.

“Good evening,” the being called out.  “But, not a very productive one for you, I take it?”

The Silencer said nothing.  It was difficult to see, but it looked like the other person was shaking their head.

“You poor, poor soul.  I can feel your pain—so much terrible pain.  And yet still, you have taken it upon yourself to free these others from their pain.  A very noble sentiment.  A sentiment I share.  However, I believe our methods are a bit…superior.  Why don’t I show you?”

The Silencer was sure to make the first move.  He leapt down the stairs with his knife drawn, bringing it down upon the Specter with expert precision.  But suddenly, the Specter was at the top of the stairs, laughing down at him.  The Silencer instantly realized the reality of his situation.  Refusing to be taken by them, he turned his knife upon himself and fell in a heap.

“…What a pity,” the Specter said.  “At least now, we won’t have to worry about your meddling.”

Kuan (Silencer), killed by Specters

Suspects:

-Trijhak

-Toa Smoke Monster

-capMARVELOUS

-Taka Nuvia

You have 24 hours to vote.

• Upvote 2

I vote cap. because those tricks seem very marvelous.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

Hmm... Smoke could be confused for shadows easily, and Smoke monster is of course smoke... So I'll place my vote for smoke monster

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I don't remeber that at all, because I have never played any BZP Mafia Game prior to this one, but it's something I think is to be expected in general because she's a really cool person and it isn't expected of her, but this is just a game and one that isn't necessarily directly reflective of the player themselves, so it's a thing to take into account. But I already cast my vote anyhow, so this is just my two cents.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Day 2: Corrupted File

-Trijhak – 1

-Toa Smoke Monster – 5

-capMARVELOUS – 4

-Taka Nuvia – 1

Word of the Silencer’s demise spread quickly.  Even the Manager appeared in the lobby in the morning, and after hearing the murderer had been vanquished he mumbled to himself, “What a nice surprise.”  Turning to the Concierge, he added, “Bring your alibis.”

Unfortunately, some of the guests overheard this exchange.  One of them approached the desk and asked, “So…you know something you’re not telling us?”

The Concierge raised an eyebrow.  “Well…I do have to keep quiet about the guests’ records, of course.  Privacy is not a trivial matter.”

“Still, if you have access to everyone’s files, you should know who the Specters are.”

“What?  No, that’s not…”

More guests were starting to converge.  The Concierge looked down at their computer screen, but soon someone rang the bell.

“You’re an employee,” the guest said simply.  “Keeping us happy is your job, and you know what’d make me happy?  If you use your knowledge of who’s who to go track down our lost friends.”

The Concierge didn’t agree with their logic, but seeing the angry glares of the guests made him think he would face a worse fate if he didn’t go along with their request.  Nervously, he shut down his computer and got to his feet.

“Alright, then,” Toa Smoke Monster said.  “If that’s what you want me to do, then I will.”

He disappeared into a door behind the desk.  And just like that, the guests had lost their Concierge.

Toa Smoke Monster (Concierge), killed by vote

• Upvote 3

Rating.png

Concierge never found my friends, though hotel had an amazing continental breakfast.

• Upvote 5

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Night 3: Critical Timing

With the Concierge gone, there was no one left to watch the lobby, leaving it dark and deserted once night fell.  A certain guest thought this provided a perfect opportunity.

TimeLord crossed the room as quietly as he could, aiming for the entryway.  Previous attempts to go out the way they had come in had been less than successful, but as far as he knew, no one had ever tried it at night.  Perhaps something would change, he thought.

And, to be fair, something did happen differently.  Rather than just getting turned around and ending back up in the lobby, the shadows within the revolving door rose up to swallow him, leaving no trace of him behind when they receded.

He could have checked out at any time he liked.  Still, he could never leave.

Toa TimeLord (Guest), killed by Specters

Suspects:

-Toa Imrukii

-Unit#phntk#1

-Trijhak

-capMARVELOUS

You have 24 hours to vote!

• Upvote 1

Ok.. let's think here for a second... Capmarvelous has been on the last two suspect lists. I'm thinking the specters probably sent him the last two nights to make sure they don't risk raising awareness of anymore of their members.

So yeah, I'm gonna place my vote for CapMarvelous.

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Ok.. let's think here for a second... Capmarvelous has been on the last two suspect lists. I'm thinking the specters probably sent him the last two nights to make sure they don't risk raising awareness of anymore of their members.

So yeah, I'm gonna place my vote for CapMarvelous.

Vox, going out there and writing out my reasoning before I get a chance to think of it while I'm asleep, how kind. =P

Voting CapMarvelous also.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Day 3: Marvelous Plan

-Toa Imrukii – 1

-Unit#phntk#1 – 1

-Trijhak – 2

-capMARVELOUS – 3

The Manager clapped his hands to quiet the angry chatter of the guests.  “Everyone, please!  There is nothing to be gained by dwelling on these terrible events.  I implore you, simply relax and enjoy yourselves, and I’m sure that everything will work out just fine.”

“And how are you so sure of that?” someone asked.  “You know something about the Specters we don’t?”

Looking at them sideways, the Manager said, “What?  Well of course not!”

As the guests mumbled their distrust, they thought they heard a voice.  It was faint, too faint to make out, but it sounded like it was coming from down one of the hallways.  Kicking capMARVELOUS in that direction, they ordered him to go find the source of the muffled sound.  The Manager shook his head and left them be.

capMARVELOUS (Guest), killed by vote

• Upvote 2

Night 4: Empty House

Housekeeping pushed their cart down the hallway, checking the room numbers as they went.  They felt they’d been fairly successful thus far, but still, the guests were dropping at an alarming rate while they’d been unable to identify even a single Specter.  If things continued at this rate…

Footsteps.  Housekeeping spun to look, but there was no one there.

“In a way, we owe you our gratitude.”

They looked around, but try as they might they couldn’t tell where the voice was coming from.

“You did an excellent job at keeping the Silencer at bay.  However, moving forward, your efforts can only hinder us.  I believe it is time we let you go.”

Housekeeping slowly reached under their cart for the knife they had hidden there.  A hand grabbed theirs.

FF (Housekeeping), killed by Specters

Suspects:

-Rahkshi Guurahk

-Unit#phntk#1

-Vox

-Taka Nuvia

You have 24 hours to vote!

• Upvote 3

Well... That is disappointing. I think FF was one of the few successful Medic type roles...

Though we are at a very delicate crossroads, and we need to be certain we lynch a Specter. As such going to take a bit of time to consider our options.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

RG, Unit, and TN have all been on the voting board before... so obviously it must be Vox. :P

No, no, just kidding, I'm going to vote for Rahkshi Guurahk since they've been off the voting board the longest, thus the Specters might feel safe cycling thru them.

:music: