BIONIJOB - A Short Film

Ayliffe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UJJuLeLFJ8

In an effort to try and contribute to society, IceMask goes for a job interview. In a proper suit. Yes.

This was done as the final major project for my media foundation course, so it's the biggest project I've ever done. I'm pretty darn chuffed with it. Enjoy I guess!

• Upvote 1

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams

Twitter Flickr

This is a nice little film, definitely worth watching. The dialogue was a bit difficult to hear in the first scene where it's actually used, and the names are a bit too generic (Icemask and Purplemask), but I don't really have other gripes besides those. Nicely done.

• Upvote 1

It's so rare to see something like this pop up, but it's always a treat when it does. The settings, dialogue, overall themes, even just the camera angles, everything was great. The little clothes were also a nice thing that I haven't really seen before.

Good job.

• Upvote 1