UK USERS: Need Help Buying UK Exclusive Product

SamDrew

Hello!

In browsing through threads of LEGO knockoff/bootleg finds, I came across a photo of an interesting looking set from a brand/store called Wilko, which looks to be a store chain in the UK. I'm a bit of a collector of unique bootlegs/knockoffs as I find them rather interesting, and I'd definitely like to get my hands on this set.

However, Wilko only ships within the UK (I'm in the USA), and so far I've had no luck getting them to make an exception. That being said, I'm making this post to see if there are any UK users on here who might be willing to help me get my hands on this set!

Basically I just need someone who lives near a Wilko store or within their shipping zones to buy the set for me and ship it to me here in the US. I of course would reimburse you for the cost of the purchase and shipping, plus a little extra for your time and effort.

If you'd be interested in helping me out, please send me a PM or comment below, and I'll send you the info on the Wilko set and we can work out details from there!

Thanks!

-Sam