The Legend Continues Prelim B-3

The Legend Continues Prelim B-3  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Preliminary Poll B-3
The Legend Continues - Building Division

Here we are... it's the preliminary round of voting for The Legend Continues - Building Division!

Two entries will advance from each poll, as well as two overall wildcards.

Preliminary Voting begins June 14th and ends June 17th at 11:59 P.M. EST.
Final Voting begins June 18th and ends June 20th at 11:59 P.M. EST.
The contest winner and final voting results will be posted in a separate thread on June 21st.

---------------------------------------------------------

BZP Rules and Guidelines

---------------------------------------------------------

1. tlc_b007.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Bionicle G2 Master Builder Set

2. tlc_b025.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Tesseract Turbo

3. tlc_b003.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Poison Beast (G2 Lerahk)

4. tlc_b005.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Kurahk the engulfer

5. tlc_b001.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Uxar, Creature of Jungle Concept

6. tlc_b018.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Kulta Kal and the Skeleton Army

7. tlc_b024.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Concept Tahu and Sword Ikir

• Upvote 1
Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

Voted for #6. I'm a little biased because I loooove all the G2 character concepts that never saw the light of day. Even if it's technically not the most original entry, I think there's some very creative part usage going on with all the designs. All the characters are extremely accurate compared to their concept art, so much so that I'd say it's a little uncanny. Great job to that person. :)

A lot of solid entries in this group.  I really like the way that 6 brought the Kulta-Kal concept art to life (both titan and component sets), and it earned my vote.  I like the shaping on 3, especially the head, but I personally think it looks like there's a bit too much silver and not enough solid green.  I appreciate 1's homage to the G1 Master Builder set, and I think the Fikou and snake are particularly well done; this was probably my runner up.  I thought 5 was also a good development of the Uxar concept art, and 2 reminds me of a Throwbot or other pre-Bionicle Technic set (a neat twist).  Good builds all around.

sqtd1i.png

^               Often lurking, occasionally writing about sets on BS01.                     

L     This link is a bit old, but there's still some good info about combiners there.