I was kinda joking btw with my last post. I personally believe that if someone is a racist or sexist trash bag that we should absolutely point that out, as Burn did here.

Also must apologize if my posts are weird or whatever, got my wisdom teeth removed today and they have me on about six different pain & swelling meds, igh

• Upvote 3

Andekas they think I'm the puppet and your the puppet master. Not the other way around.

I was kinda joking btw with my last post. I personally believe that if someone is a racist or sexist trash bag that we should absolutely point that out, as Burn did here.

Also must apologize if my posts are weird or whatever, got my wisdom teeth removed today and they have me on about six different pain & swelling meds, igh

God bless your soul.

I got all four of mine taken out last year and it was horrible.

Hope you have a swift recovery.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Had a really nice post written up with well wishes and advice for you, Tex, buuuuut it gone

Instead, have a relevant Arthur Spooner quote and you can hit me up on Steam if you want any of the other stuff:

"Painkillers, huh? Be careful with those things. Save some for when you're better!"

- :burnmad:

I agree with this.

Also, hope that went and goes well for you!

(I thankfully haven't had mine removed yet.)

Edit: why is that not showing the top part of the quote box for me? It's weird.

Edit 2: that's better.

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I'd like to have a chat with Voltex, question marks, and the Bone Hunters.

They're the ones I'm going to definitely be reading their chunks of this chapter over again later... there's some more stuff that'll be going on.

Pulse gave us a name for ??? at least under Roxtus's shards.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I'm glad we're taking a break this week. I have some crazy days ahead of me, work wise, so this will be helpful for me.

Being off topic aside, that was another good chapter. I'm very interested in seeing how the shards will play into the game as more of them are located. 

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Voltex joins the shard party.

it's not a very fun party

At least the Tesara party is top notch.

i think if you can either unite both your villages - or burn down the idiotic one that wants to blindly follow the skrall (no offense intended to the skrall of course, but c'mon, let's use our brains here) - then you'll have my attention. :P

I would be willing to offer you audience to discuss the possibility of a secretive alliance, or even political asylum in my own hut if you ever needed it, but only under the condition that you come and go under cover of night, and wear at all times what would essentially amount to a burka

I'd really rather not turn large swathes of my population against me*

(*this assuming that my population actually does hate the Iron Tribe, which I guess I could technically poll them on, since that could just have been the prior administration's thing)

Considering that I leave for Boston soon and will be gone for a week, a break at this time is quite opportune.  Should the next episode begin before I get back, I'll do my best to stay involved.

Gosh, everything is developing so quickly.  I really like where this game is going.

Did someone say burning down Tesara

do not want

I would be willing to offer you audience to discuss the possibility of a secretive alliance, or even political asylum in my own hut if you ever needed it, but only under the condition that you come and go under cover of night, and wear at all times what would essentially amount to a burka

I'd really rather not turn large swathes of my population against me*

(*this assuming that my population actually does hate the Iron Tribe, which I guess I could technically poll them on, since that could just have been the prior administration's thing)

Why don't you poll them first, and then I'll visit

Results are in

100% in favour of catapulting a flaming Voltex out into Tesara, taking care of two birds with one stone

My face if that happends.

https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/bionicle/images/f/f4/Mata_Nui_Meme.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150602035916&path-prefix=es

Edited by Toa TimeLord

...But it'd be your own villages burning. Are you saying you'd be relieved to see them burned down?

Isn't that face a OMG what's happening face?

Also I didn't feel like using another triggered meme.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Game resumes right in the middle of band camp ._.

feels

band

man

My band also has a camp next week.

Do we know each other?

Quick what instrument do you play!

Alto and tenor sax
I play alto and bari sax.

Are you my band step-son?!

(Before anyone gets really confused my school band has created a family tree of who is related to who with no regard to how a family tree should function.)

Game resumes right in the middle of band camp ._.

feels

band

man

My band also has a camp next week.

Do we know each other?

Quick what instrument do you play!

Alto and tenor sax
I play alto and bari sax.

Are you my band step-son?!

(Before anyone gets really confused my school band has created a family tree of who is related to who with no regard to how a family tree should function.)

Uhhh I don't think so Edited by Underscore

2xu8Ptu.png