Game resumes right in the middle of band camp ._.
feels
band
man

My band also has a camp next week.
Do we know each other?
Quick what instrument do you play!
Alto and tenor sax
I play alto and bari sax.
Are you my band step-son?!

(Before anyone gets really confused my school band has created a family tree of who is related to who with no regard to how a family tree should function.)

Ohey, we did that too, and have full band camp next week.

I'm going to forget that family tree though, as trying to understand that thing is still hard for me 2 years later. ;-;

My band camp in college, rather than my old high school's, is starting in August, thankfully.

However some crazy person in charge of the board of education is having high school start on August SECOND here. ;_;

As for what I've played in public/in concert at some point: Eb clarinet, Bb clarinet, A clarinet, Bass clarinet, Contrabass clarinet, Alto saxophone, Tenor saxophone, and Baritone saxophone.

I own all of these except for the Contra and Bari, although my tenor and Eb Clarinet aren't in good shape, as I borrowed them from my high school.

I also own a few other random things, namely, in the order I got them: a tin whistle which I got on a band trip to Williamsburg, a flute, a soprano sax, a cornet, a trumpet, and a fife I got in Philadelphia on a different band trip.

Oh, and still a few more Bb Clarinets, some of which are good; some of which are junk that I got for stuff with them.

edit: oh right, I also own a piccolo that I've been meaning to get the body tube straightened on then repadded.

...frankly that's a lot now that I think about it.

Still costs less than things like a contrabassoon though. =P

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I was only person in my band crazy... I mean smart enough, to be able to put the family tree on paper.

Let's just say me having a step son is the most sain thing on it.

Edited by Chief TimeLord of Tesara
  • Upvote 1

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Hey guys, my project A Rude Awakening deals with fleshing out Bara Magna, and to aid in that I wanted to know if you guys wanted your BZPBara Magna characters on there, adapted appropriately of course. Interested, click on this and let me know! I've already added the folks over at the Jungle Tribe to the wiki.

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I play piano!

I have a harmonica, a flute whistle, and I would like to get a duduk.

I can play the spoons.

Agori and Glatorain, I proudly present to you The Jungle Quartet!

Staring:

Lan on the Piano

Hyethut playing Harmonica

Andekas jamming on the Spoons

and last and not lest myself on Alto Sax.

Coming to a village near you.

• Upvote 1

Episode one has been cut off half-way through again.

I've restored it, again. Stop eating Episode One, BZPower, and don't you dare eat Episodes Zero, Two, Three, and any future episodes.

That said, I might as well remind everyone we're resuming in two days on Tuesday. 

• Upvote 2

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I can play the spoons.

Spoony_Bard.jpg

My last name in Irish is Son of the Bard, and my last name is Irish in origin, so it fits.

• Upvote 2

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

I've restored it, again. Stop eating Episode One, BZPower, and don't you dare eat Episodes Zero, Two, Three, and any future episodes.

That said, I might as well remind everyone we're resuming in two days on Tuesday. 

I think it'll keep happening. You could split the episode in two and put the latter half in a later post of yours (I see you have another post a couple of posts below Episode 1 so you might be able to use it), or if you don't want to do that, perhaps you could store the episode somewhere else and put a link to it in the episode?

Open a topic in Epics

Put all the episodes there, as well as any other stories you write regarding this season of BZPBara Magna and post-first season (before Season 2).

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

3... 2... 1...

Episode Four has begun!

In addition: 

The Great Tournament will begin soon, though the challenge the Skrall have offered is still open until then.

Glatorian of each tribe are expected to show up with at least one other individual to represent their tribe.

The matches will be as followed:

Flaredrick of the Fire Tribe versus Manducus of the Water Tribe

Andekas of the Jungle Tribe versus Toru of the Ice Tribe

Additionally, an invitation has been extended to Luroka of the Iron Tribe to battle whichever other Glatorian of his choosing.

The winners of the above matches will face off to become the overall winner of the tournament.

The prize will be a year's supply of exsidian, water, food, weapons & armour, and above all, prestige for the winner.

[You have until midway through Episode 5 before the Great Tournament begins]

[And If I've missed anything or anyone, please do remind me!]

Edited by Trijhak
  • Upvote 6

Random question: some parts of the intro post mention regular Agori being able to compete using vehicles, but it's a little unclear on exactly how that works. Does each village just have a garage full of cars that are on-loan to anyone who wanders in and wants to fight? 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Random question: some parts of the intro post mention regular Agori being able to compete using vehicles, but it's a little unclear on exactly how that works. Does each village just have a garage full of cars that are on-loan to anyone who wanders in and wants to fight?

let me just pull my Skopiio XV-1 that I took from the corpse of Telluris out of my pocket

• Upvote 1

let me just pull my Skopiio XV-1 that I took from the corpse of Telluris out of my pocket
Funny but he dose bring up a good point.

How would a vehicle match work?

Is it a jousting match or more of a demolition derby.

Tesara and Tajun have entered a trade alliance. The villages will trade every two months, and shall abstain from antagonising the other.

---

I knew I forgot something regarding vehicles.

Most villages have a few Baranus chariots (the Skrall having the most), which are mostly military vehicles. Every village has at least two Thornatus, which are mostly used as transports by those who can afford to keep them running and defend them from would-be attackers. The Fire Tribe also has claim to the Cendox, once owned by Crotesius; and the Water Tribe has claim to the Kaxium (a somewhat controversial vehicle, due to its unique ability of splitting apart into two smaller vehicles). The Cendox and Kaxium are not likely to be loaned to individuals of other tribes due to their uniqueness, and if others were to demand an vehicle battle, then they would likely end up using a Baranus or Thornatus. 

Atero has its own vehicles for use in battles and tournaments - generally an assortment of the above (except the Kaxium and Cendox, of course). The Skopio XV-1 is somewhere out in the dunes, without an owner as of Telluris' death. 

Edited by Trijhak
  • Upvote 3

Another random question: the first post gives a rough idea of the size of each village's army, but I was wondering, what are the actual population numbers? Eg. Iconox's army was 450 strong, so I was assuming their total population to be somewhere close to 1000, but I wanted to be sure before I said anything like that IC. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I did roughly intend for military to be about 10-20% of a tribe's total population. The exceptions would be the Rock Tribe (every Skrall is part of their military) and the Iron Tribe for obvious reasons.

He was delusional, paranoid, and in possession of the most destructive vehicle on all Bara Magna. It's probably somewhere out there and 'hopefully' nobody with ill intentions 'ever' 'finds' it. 

• Upvote 1

Do I have to carry the plot forward myself?

DO SOMETHING.

Ahem. I think you're forgetting someone. 

Namely, me. 

• Upvote 2

Ahem. I think you're forgetting someone. 

Namely, me.

Forgive me diplomat, you have done an excellent job twiddling your thumbs at the sight of Skrall entering the city for the past 24 hours. At least I know what's going on, but you don't.

I cannot continue the plot without input my lords, I am but a lowly stooge.

Also half of Episode 3 has been eaten. Which sucks.

Repaired it.

I think Episode 4 will end when I say it'll end - not much has happened yet, so it'll end once sufficient enough things have happened. (Also, Toru, you may act on your own if you so wish)

Forgive me diplomat, you have done an excellent job twiddling your thumbs at the sight of Skrall entering the city for the past 24 hours.

If they're such a big problem to you, why didn't you do anything to stop them from entering the village in the first place? Why aren't you doing anything to get rid of them now?

At least I know what's going on, but you don't.

And how could you possibly know what I do or do not know? You don't know where I am, you don't know who I'm with, and you don't know what I'm doing.

If they're such a big problem to you, why didn't you do anything to stop them from entering the village in the first place? Why aren't you doing anything to get rid of them now?

And how could you possibly know what I do or do not know? You don't know where I am, you don't know who I'm with, and you don't know what I'm doing.

First of all, that's suicide. Second of all, yes I do, you've been diplomatizing diplomaticating diplomacixiting doing diplomatic stuff. You on the other hand, didn't know why the Skrall were dirtying their feet on the carpet. Now you know. And knowing is half the battle. Neither of those was the point.

The point, is that since Episode 4 started everyone in Iconox seemed determined to SLOW THE PLOT DOWN, LADDIE, SLOW THE PLOT DOWN~. Probably why this episode has been extended. You could have reacted anyway you wanted when you first read about it and it would have been fine. Granted, I too, have done nothing but that is due to my aforementioned low status of a stooge. Fortunately, as of this time this problem has been somewhat rectified.

I'm just saying that until recently, everyone in Iconox seemed to be... frozen. *rimshot*