Um... half of it burned down, its leader blew up all of the water supplies, then rode off into the sunset with most of the army and vehicles, at which point Timelord proceeded to personally annoy the second meanest Skrall in Bara Magna.

As far as I can tell, Tesara is already lost. 

I mean they are putting up a pretence of still being around though

Never underestimate the tenacity and resilience of the Tesarans.  We'll bounce back from all this, stronger than ever.

I'm sure you will. I'm sure you will.

Um... half of it burned down, its leader blew up all of the water supplies, then rode off into the sunset with most of the army and vehicles, at which point Timelord proceeded to personally annoy the second meanest Skrall in Bara Magna.

As far as I can tell, Tesara is already lost. 

I mean they are putting up a pretence of still being around though

Never underestimate the tenacity and resilience of the Tesarans.  We'll bounce back from all this, stronger than ever.

I'm sure you'll bounce back, I'm just not sure about that "stronger than ever" bit

- :burnmad:

I guess we'll see what Tesara's future holds in a bit.

And I wish to apologize to the game runners. I started work last week and haven't had much time to check BZP out aside from the every-other-day check up (sometimes longer).

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Speaking of the Jungle, have another sneak peek of what's almost certainly the longest episode yet:

Episode Six Sneak Peek 2
“Sure, son.” The two Agori retreated yards away, the General asking, “So, what did you want to say, soldier?”

The soldier, Boreas, began to speak, his tone soft. “General, I fear for Tesara. I had my doubts before but seeing the Glatorian order his men to kill a downed enemy, who was no threat to anyone… it worries me greatly. That type of response is not something Grunkhar would approve of.” Boreas shook his head, taking a deep breath to calm himself. “I fear for Tesara under that bloodline. Our cities remain divided under them, yet the people embrace you, General, from both sides. If nothing is done, Tesara will destroy itself.”

• Upvote 4

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Man, we're just importing all the Matoran names over here, aren't we?

As much as I dislike the usage of a language alien to the planet, at least we have named npcs to give our place life rather than just mere numerical statistics.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

Also, if I named people you'd get stuff like 'Jungli the Jungle Agori' and 'Iciclon the Ice Agori' and 'Rocky the Rock Agori' and 'Burnmad the Fire Agori'.

Is that supposed to be a bad thing?  Those names are quite entertaining.

• Upvote 2

The language isn't really alien to the planet, though. It was devised by beings native to the planet, it only makes sense that some influence may have made it over into the fabricated language from the old one.

It is an artificial conlang that only naturally developed while far away from the planet. It may be somewhat native in origin but is now alien by the game's timeframe.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Also, if I named people you'd get stuff like 'Jungli the Jungle Agori' and 'Iciclon the Ice Agori' and 'Rocky the Rock Agori' and 'Burnmad the Fire Agori'.

Hey, at least it isn't "duktar" or some other bad parody of another name. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

All these references to your BZPGOT experiences are making me feel even more left out...

Edited by Scrubbish

I'm pretty sure that's a headcanon

It is a computer language made by the Great Beings specifically for inside the MU, and naturally could only have begun development after the AI of the realm became sentient, such initial language splitting off into the many (underdevelopped) languages of the MU including a more comprehensive evolved version of this Matoran language base, over the course of the monstrously huge amount of time from the GSR's launch to the Dark Time.

I am just calling it as I see it.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

So essentially Jungle is doing edgy things in order to try and look stronger when in actuality they're inches away from both defeat and destruction.

No, that's not it at all.

I'd say it would probably be wise for most players to take up different roles than they normally do should a game like this pop up again.

• Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Because you're constantly justifying your own eradication?

We are not justifying anything.  If anyone should be justifying our misfortune, it's the hosts of games like this.  They keep putting us in butt situations that end up in us getting burned down.