I'd say it would probably be wise for most players to take up different roles than they normally do should a game like this pop up again.

Hence why I'm planning to run the next game.

And... admittedly, that's also part of the reason I got rid of Jungle altogether...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

A good episode, even if my role was more behind-the-scenes this time around. Nato would still be a Skrall prisoner without me, after all.

With Tesara possibly pushing TL out though, perhaps I should start up a proper band of outlaws? Me, Nato, TL, Onaku... we just need someone from Fire, someone from Water, and a disgraced Skrall, and we'll be good to go.

Speaking of the episode, I can't help but notice that my dream seems slightly different in the final scene to how it did in the PMs. 

Intriguing... 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

A good episode, even if my role was more behind-the-scenes this time around. Nato would still be a Skrall prisoner without me, after all.

With Tesara possibly pushing TL out though, perhaps I should start up a proper band of outlaws? Me, Nato, TL, Onaku... we just need someone from Fire, someone from Water, and a disgraced Skrall, and we'll be good to go.

I'm down with that if I have to run somewhere.

I have one more big move before I have to become a outlaw.

And I can't wait to start it.

You all joke about their incompetency, but Tesara has actually been largely competent this game and one of the most tightly bound together tribes in terms of players.

This is very true and thank you for defending us. Edited by Chief TimeLord of Tesara

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

What do you mean, have to?  As your diplomat/part-time adviser, I'd highly recommend not doing anything that results in you losing the position of Leader...

What do you mean, have to? As your diplomat/part-time adviser, I'd highly recommend not doing anything that results in you losing the position of Leader...
I'm saying if I have to be push out into exile I want to at least get that plan started.

I still want to lead Tesara Lan I'm just preparing for the worst cast scenario if the people kick me out.

Edited by Chief TimeLord of Tesara

I'm say if I have to be push out into exile I want to at least get that plan started.

Ah, OK.  You were a little unclear earlier.

According to my dream, Timelord will be either killed or exiled. 

There is no if in this scenario. 

There's always an if.  You just have to look hard enough for it.

• Upvote 2

There's always an if. You just have to look hard enough for it.
Can I just hide in your house in my hobo custom. Will tell the guards I'm your uncle. Edited by Chief TimeLord of Tesara

Oh? No witty comeback or message of resolve? Where's that Tesaran resilience I've heard so much about?

That was our message of resolve.  We won't tolerate anyone making light of any hardships that befall us, or anyone else.  How would you like it if we joked about Iconox's civil war, or the massacre in Atero?  You wouldn't.  Bara Magna is an unforgiving world, and I know for a fact that Tesara will not waste valuable time poking fun at every misfortune that befalls those who aren't us, when we could be using it to find resources or balance internal and external affairs.  I'd recommend you follow our example.

So there.

• Upvote 1

Oh? No witty comeback or message of resolve? Where's that Tesaran resilience I've heard so much about?

That was our message of resolve. We won't tolerate anyone making light of any hardships that befall us, or anyone else. How would you like it if we joked about Iconox's civil war, or the massacre in Atero? You wouldn't. Bara Magna is an unforgiving world, and I know for a fact that Tesara will not waste valuable time poking fun at every misfortune that befalls those who aren't us, when we could be using it to find resources or balance internal and external affairs. I'd recommend you follow our example.

So there.

Sometimes you gotta laugh to keep from crying.

Comedy is tragedy plus time.

Et cetera.

• Upvote 1

As someone who was both responsible for, and impacted by, the Civil War in Iconox, I'm perfectly comfortable with jokes being made about it. Likewise, I will continue to condone and endorse jokes made at the expense of other village's misfortunes. 

Regarding players changing up their roles: I'm perfectly willing to be Diplomat, or preferably General, when BZPMaN rolls around. Only concern is whether anyone else wants to be Ruler-- in this game at least, Quin wanted General or Diplomat, and Flaredrick called Glatorian.

So, what I guess I'm saying is: If anyone wants to be the ruler of Ta-Koro (and have me perpetually pressuring them toward conquering, regardless of my own role), then the job's open to you.

I say this simply because I don't think I have it in me to play the role of king any different than I always have: Boringly safe. Granted, I'll try, if everyone wants me to.

- :burnmad:

• Upvote 1

As someone who was both responsible for, and impacted by, the Civil War in Iconox, I'm perfectly comfortable with jokes being made about it. Likewise, I will continue to condone and endorse jokes made at the expense of other village's misfortunes.

Iconox just needs to chill out.

Maybe the two sides can just sit down and break the ice.

Regarding players changing up their roles: I'm perfectly willing to be Diplomat, or preferably General, when BZPMaN rolls around. Only concern is whether anyone else wants to be Ruler-- in this game at least, Quin wanted General or Diplomat, and Flaredrick called Glatorian.

So, what I guess I'm saying is: If anyone wants to be the ruler of Ta-Koro (and have me perpetually pressuring them toward conquering, regardless of my own role), then the job's open to you.

I say this simply because I don't think I have it in me to play the role of king any different than I always have: Boringly safe. Granted, I'll try, if everyone wants me to.

- :burnmad:

I already have plans on my BZPMaN character. I hope I'll get a spot in the Ko-Matoran faction.

I notice in the last episode that you left out the italics in Hyethut's conversation, as well as an edit of mine: 'tyrant or fool'.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I notice in the last episode that you left out the italics in Hyethut's conversation, as well as an edit of mine: 'tyrant or fool'.

To be fair, it was likely I who left out the italics, as for the pms I handle, I take all the actions, put them together in a separate text document, and then hand them over to Pulse. As such Italics tend to get lost in the transition. 

As for the tyrant or fool, odds are if you edited the message to include it, I likely handed it over to Pulse before you edited it.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

To be fair, it was likely I who left out the italics, as for the pms I handle, I take all the actions, put them together in a separate text document, and then hand them over to Pulse. As such Italics tend to get lost in the transition.

As for the tyrant or fool, odds are if you edited the message to include it, I likely handed it over to Pulse before you edited it.

Alright thanks for the clarification. Man you are fast, I thought I made that edit quickly.

And my fellow Tesarans, chillax. Getting continuity details straight is one thing, taking japes is another.

Edited by Hyethut (Iaredios)
  • Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I think I have a chance of not dying this season.

Cool.

If we all play our cards right, then the entire Jungle Tribe has a chance of not dying.

I think I have a chance of not dying this season.

Cool.

If we all play our cards right, then the entire Jungle Tribe has a chance of not dying.

Minus the Jungle Soldier who got blown to bits by Bone Hunters and Orkham. Unless you just mean players?

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Are you guys forgetting that Timelord just personally annoyed Stronius? 

Chances are, the Skrall are going to come crashing down on the entire Jungle Tribe, hard. 

• Upvote 1

Are you guys forgetting that Timelord just personally annoyed Stronius? 

So what if he did?

Edited by Scrubbish

I have every faith in Leader TimeLord.

You poor, misguided soul.

He will lead you only to wrack and ruin.