I would like to thank the Agori of Tesara for distracting the Skrall with their corpses. 

Your inevitable, agonising deaths will buy the rest of us some time to recuperate and strategise. 

• Upvote 2

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I would like to thank the Agori of Tesara for distracting the Skrall with their corpses. 

Your inevitable, agonising deaths will buy the rest of us some time to recuperate and strategise. 

You say that, but I feel like you're going to be choking on those words yourself later...

Tuma withdrew his troops from Iconox to send his entire army to Tesara. 

I'm not sure what part of that makes his motives unclear. 

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

BTW, what news of the happenings in Tesara & Iconox has reached other tribes?

- :burnmad:

My character knows that Tesara was on fire. So that's something.

Hopefully, if my mini-army survives, the unity of the tribes found in it will be a message for everyone.

Can your mini army vist Tesara first?
If we survive, it'll definitely be a stop on my list.

BTW, what news of the happenings in Tesara & Iconox has reached other tribes?

- :burnmad:

My character knows that Tesara was on fire. So that's something.

Hopefully, if my mini-army survives, the unity of the tribes found in it will be a message for everyone.

Can your mini army vist Tesara first?
If we survive, it'll definitely be a stop on my list.
Thank you.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Eh, it could be worse.

Anyone who hates Skrall is welcomed to vist Tesara with their entire armies to crush the Skrall.

I think the only villages with available armies are Tajun - who besides Terrorsaur have basically been inactive the whole game - and Vulcanus, who have been active but haven't really done anything but sit in their hole.

Good luck getting either of them to help.

• Upvote 2

Anyone who hates Skrall is welcomed to vist Tesara with their entire armies to crush the Skrall.

I think the only villages with available armies are Tajun - who besides Terrorsaur have basically been inactive the whole game - and Vulcanus, who have been active but haven't really done anything but sit in their hole.

Iconox might help, at least half of them hate Skrall.

Also I guess there be some NCP in Tajun that is a high up General character that would hear the message and send aid.

After all we do have a treaty stating we help each other if needed.

Edited by Chief TimeLord of Tesara

Also I guess there be some NCP in Tajun that is a high up General character that would hear the message and send aid.

I AM the General.

I AM the General.
Not the General but one that ranks lower than you but still has the power to move a army. Edited by Chief TimeLord of Tesara

I have a feeling that this entire game was just an excuse for Trijhak to try and screw Tesara over as badly as possible.  I mean, one of our villages almost got turned to ash, we've managed to incur the wrath of Roxtus for doing the right thing (I think?), and now we have an army on our porch.  If I ever make a game like this, I'm going to screw over the faction that Trijhak is in as revenge.

In all seriousness, though.  From what I've heard form those who've played BZPGOT, the Jungle team's misfortune isn't something new, and I'm still struggling to figure out why exactly that is.

Edited by Scrubbish

I have a feeling that this entire game was just an excuse for Trijhak to try and screw Tesara over as badly as possible. I mean, one of our villages almost got turned to ash, we've managed to incur the wrath of Roxtus for doing the right thing (I think?), and now we have an army on our porch. If I ever make a game like this, I'm going to screw over the faction that Trijhak is in as revenge.

In all seriousness, though. From what I've heard form those who've played BZPGOT, the Jungle team's misfortune isn't something new, and I'm still struggling to figure out why exactly that is.

Fire doesn't burn

Stone doesn't burn

Earth doesn't burn

Ice melts but it can freeze again

Water evaporates but it can condense again

Trees? They burn very nicely.

Fire doesn't burn

Stone doesn't burn

Earth doesn't burn

What's with the prejudice against trees and the constant desire to burn them down?  They're only one of the most important sources of oxygen in the history of ever.

Fire doesn't burn

Stone doesn't burn

Earth doesn't burn

What's with the prejudice against trees and the constant desire to burn them down? They're only one of the most important sources of oxygen in the history of ever.
It's just that burning the forest is really the only option for mass destruction other than a direct war. Poison was kinda a one time deal.

I have a feeling that this entire game was just an excuse for Trijhak to try and screw Tesara over as badly as possible. I mean, one of our villages almost got turned to ash, we've managed to incur the wrath of Roxtus for doing the right thing (I think?), and now we have an army on our porch. If I ever make a game like this, I'm going to screw over the faction that Trijhak is in as revenge.

In all seriousness, though. From what I've heard form those who've played BZPGOT, the Jungle team's misfortune isn't something new, and I'm still struggling to figure out why exactly that is.

Fire doesn't burn

Stone doesn't burn

Earth doesn't burn

The Skrall have trees they would burn just as nice as Tesaran trees.

(If the Fire region suddenly desides to attack the Skrall that be very helpful right now.)

Edited by Chief TimeLord of Tesara

(If the Fire region suddenly decides to attack the Skrall that be very helpful right now.)

Everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked...

• Upvote 1

Having TL as leader

I mean TL I am thankful for your help. I really am; I doubt Nato and I would have escaped Roxtus if you hadn't intervened.

But you literally abandoned your village as it was burning down to do it.

You're a good ally, a reliable one, or at least you have been in this game. But you are a truly terrible leader. :P

Edited by Stark
  • Upvote 2

To be fair, all of Jungle's Misfortune could have been avoided if they weren't so... trusting. Had they doubted Orkahm's words, maybe the village wouldn't have been burned. Though the skrall issue is totally a problem of Tesara's, or at least Timelord's making.

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.