...Everything alright on your end?

Well, news of your visit is starting to spread among the people who really want Tesara to accept the offer... and they're not exactly pleased that Timelord just sort of sent you away very quickly.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Well, news of your visit is starting to spread among the people who really want Tesara to accept the offer... and they're not exactly pleased that Timelord just sort of sent you away very quickly.

Ah.  I apologize then, I didn't mean to cause any trouble.

Ah.  I apologize then, I didn't mean to cause any trouble.

Just the icing on the cake, right?

- :burnmad:

No, that isn't so.  We want Tesara (all villages, really) as allies, so hearing of trouble there is sad news indeed.

But a village being in trouble makes them need Roxtus, and therefore forces them to accept, no?

Can we all just go to war already? :P

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

No, that isn't so.  We want Tesara (all villages, really) as allies, so hearing of trouble there is sad news indeed.

But a village being in trouble makes them need Roxtus, and therefore forces them to accept, no?

If anything I would think instability would make them less likely to accept--or at the very least, the twin villages would be divided and only one would accept.  Of course, should that come to pass we will honor the offer we've made, but ideally we would like to peacefully bring in the entirety of Tesara.

I hath return from the land of internet instability! I thank those who were patient and waited.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Iconox has accepted the offer of the Rock Tribe, and is under its protection.

Iconox resorted to a public vote to accept or reject the offer, and after a speech by Smoke Monster and then by Rahskhi Guurahk, Iconox has voted in favour of accepting the offer by a majority. 

Edited by Trijhak
  • Upvote 2

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

What a truly disappointing decision. Iconox was the one settlement that could've put up a real fight against the Skrall.

I guess it's time for me to go rogue. I seem to do my best work when I'm rolling solo anyway. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

What a truly disappointing decision. Iconox was the one settlement that could've put up a real fight against the Skrall.

I guess it's time for me to go rogue. I seem to do my best work when I'm rolling solo anyway.

can i tag along with Sahmad

I mean I only have one hand now but then I'm barely active anyway so if I stay mute you can just assume I succeed alongside you, whatever you do

Can't we all just get along while keeping our free will?

Yes, briefly.

Then someone backstabs someone.

It's inevitable, it's a spinoff of BZPGOT. =P

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Backstabbing sounds good. Specifically, stabbing Tuma's back. 

Repeatedly. 

• Upvote 2

Can't we all just get along while keeping our free will?

Wait, who's trying to take away your free will?

Backstabbing sounds good. Specifically, stabbing Tuma's back. 

Repeatedly. 

You will notice that Tuma has four swords on his back.  If you try to stab his back, his back will probably stab you first.

• Upvote 2

Ahem. Quoth Tuma:

Should all go well, much of Bara Magna will soon be under our protection. Our banner. Our empire.

I have already sent my offer, and soon, you will be able to do nothing but accept. 

Yes, we are more capable... and we will convert the gladiatorial system into one that weeds out the weak and impotent, who extort and cower in lieu of being able to fight.

If you wish to be my partners, and not my subjects, then you will have to do something more.

And that's all just from a single conversation in Episode 1. Tuma's said plenty more stuff along these lines.

(As a side note to the GMs, I had to copy those lines from the PM of my conversation with Tuma. It looks like the Episode 1 post in this topic has been cut off partway through, right before that point)

• Upvote 2

Ahem. Quoth Tuma:

Should all go well, much of Bara Magna will soon be under our protection. Our banner. Our empire.

I have already sent my offer, and soon, you will be able to do nothing but accept.

Yes, we are more capable... and we will convert the gladiatorial system into one that weeds out the weak and impotent, who extort and cower in lieu of being able to fight.

If you wish to be my partners, and not my subjects, then you will have to do something more.

And that's all just from a single conversation in Episode 1. Tuma's said plenty more stuff along these lines.

(As a side note to the GMs, I had to copy those lines from the PM of my conversation with Tuma. It looks like the Episode 1 post in this topic has been cut off partway through, right before that point)

Who ever though Nato and I could agree on something. Maybe we could agree on more things. Edited by Toa TimeLord
  • Upvote 1

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Well if an alliance did happen this would be completely different.

I'm the ruler of a jungle village and he's a rogue ice official, wait a second.....

*ten minutes later*

It is now illegal to hold a stone in the presence of a Tesara official.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Hmm, the last time there was some sort of alliance between Timelord and Nato, didn't Nato end up killing Timelord?

EPISODE 3 HAS ENDED!

Without spoiling anything, can you confirm that everything up to me and Sahmad, er, "hunting" for lack of a better term, will be making it into the episode?