Maybe I should add a civil war counter to my sig as well.

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Isn't this your third war you've started Nato?

Only the second, I think. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Nato, Timelord, would you be willing to be part of the same faction?

We tried that before, more or less. 

As you may recall, it ended with him imprisoning me, and me smashing his head in with a rock. 

I will ally with both, and they will thus be in the same faction by proxy.

I also support this.

If either of you ever need a place to chill come on by.

Best be friends with the guy with trees that grow ammunition.

Nato, Timelord, would you be willing to be part of the same faction?

I'm game for it.

This time around we do have a common enemy.

Luroka?
Skrall. Edited by Chief TimeLord of Tesara

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

I have no idea what you're talking about. 

The Skrall are treasured friends of the Ice Tribe.

Did you not hear how we graciously accepted their offer of protection?

Pfft, that alliance was a farce.

People keep telling me there was series of speeches, and a public vote, but there's no evidence in any of the scenes of that actually happening. Given that Roxtus had nothing to actually offer Iconox, I'm inclined to believe they took over through force or coercion, and the whole "public vote" thing was a lie concocted to help the Skrall hold power.

More importantly, the deal was made without consulting the General, Glatorian, or Diplomat, which is especially insulting considering that the Diplomat (namely, me), had just gone to visit Roxtus to make an offer. 

I sketched out the symbol of Grunkharism. Here, the Hands of the Potter.

It is brown because the symbol was created by primeval Sand People many millenia before they turned into the vorox and reduced to their current bestial nature. As Tesara has had a resurgence of this ancient faith, a green version could be made that could be meant to represent Tesara being a holy city as Hyethut sees it as.

• Upvote 2

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Nato, what is this:

-ICONOX-

-Smoke Monster-

IC: Smoke Monster (All), Rahkshi Guurahk (All), FF (All), Toru (All)

Leader Guurahk, what are your thoughts? Should we risk accepting the offer and possibly fall to unspoken downsides? Or perhaps there should be a public vote in Iconox about this first.” FF was unsure of the offer, as he had always been, yet he could not help but feel pained about suggesting a vote.

I’ll go with the public vote.” Rahkshi Guurahk replied, knowing that he would support his citizens no matter what, believing it to be unbecoming of a leader to make a decision without first consulting their citizens.

---

Smoke Monster smiled. He had come to give Iconox the offer, now he could more or less make them accept. His time at Iconox had gone far more successful than he had anticipated, and here he was, making a speech to a crowd of Iconox’s citizens.

“Citizens of Iconox, I, Smoke Monster, have come here in the name of the Mighty Tuma to give an offer of protection and goods to your village.” The crowd was silent. “What does this mean for you all? Well, let me tell you. As many of you already seen, the Skrall are great fighters. No Skrall has lost a battle in any arena. This has allowed us to acquire many items, which we will be more than willing to trade with you. With the Skrall being so great in battle, it makes them great for protecting caravans as they travel through the deserts. Bone Hunters and Vorox will have a hard time attacking a caravan guarded by the Skrall.” The crowd murmured, still unsure. “On top of all of this, Roxtus has its own water supply. It is a lot closer to your village than the one in Tajun. This will make it easier  for water to be brought to Iconox without issue, as travel to and from Tajun is plagued by difficulties any competent village would not have! By accepting our offer, Roxtus would then become willing to trade its water from Iconox, which means you would not have to rely on Tajun to get half or even less of the water you were promised.” The crowd cheered. “This is the offer from Roxtus. I trust you will all make the right decision and accept our offer, so that we can make an united Bara Magna.”

Rahkshi Guurahk walked up, addressing his citizens after Smoke Monster.

“I will support your decision one way or the other. However, I will not lie - my opinion is that they have made a very good offer for us. We would be fools to reject a generous offer such as this, one that we may never be given again. When faced with an opportunity, we should not ignore it - we should seize it, lest we regret missing it forever. Vote for what you believe, but please, take time to consider what we could gain.”

---

A few hours later, the results of the vote were in. Rahkshi Guurahk, and many in the crowd, trembled in anticipation for the results.

Good citizens of Iconox… Iconox has accepted the Rock Tribe’s offer!”

Toru could only think Iconox had just made the biggest mistake it could make.

Time would tell if he was right.

• Upvote 1

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Weird, that didn't show up when I ran a search for the word "vote" earlier. It still doesn't show up in a search, actually. Now that I've gone looking for it manually, I see that it's from right at the end of Episode 3, so it probably got cut off the first time I read the scene. 

My apologies.

Also... wow. The people of Iconox handed away their freedom just so that they didn't have to travel as far to get water... despite the fact that the mountains they live in are full of snow...

I'm going to have some very stern, stabby words with the person that convinced them that this was a "very good deal". 

Also... wow. The people of Iconox handed away their freedom just so that they didn't have to travel as far to get water... despite the fact that the mountains they live in are full of snow...

And for a limited time, they can hand away even more freedom to have all they need brought to their door. All you have to do is not say anything bad or the secret police will take you away.

bBhcfWO.png

I really don't understand why everyone continues to demonize Roxtus.  We've come in peace and offered our trust, goods, and services, and yet we're the ones being attacked.

I find it difficult to place my trust in someone who's legal full name is Mighty Leader Tuma.

Granted, in another universe I worshiped a demonic skeleton woman, but that was mostly due to the fact she literally radiated insanity and brainwashing.

• Upvote 2

I really don't understand why everyone continues to demonize Roxtus. We've come in peace and offered our trust, goods, and services, and yet we're the ones being attacked.

I find it difficult to place my trust in someone who's legal full name is Mighty Leader Tuma.

Granted, in another universe I worshiped a demonic skeleton woman, but that was mostly due to the fact she literally radiated insanity and brainwashing.

His name is Mighty Leader Tumor. Because he must be removed.
  • Upvote 5

And for a limited time, they can hand away even more freedom to have all they need brought to their door. All you have to do is not say anything bad or the secret police will take you away.

So what you're saying is you have Thought Police and Tuma is Big Brother?

(if anyone doesn't get the reference it's to George Orwell's 1984.)

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

The situation in Iconox is honestly getting weirder than I could have ever anticipated.

I've gone BrickFair-ing, what's up with Iconox?

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

I happened to Iconox.

• Upvote 1

Pfft. Are you trying to take credit for -my- Civil War?!

It's like every faction that steps foot into Iconox will start having its own civil war! Ice versus Ice, Rock versus Rock, and now Iron versus Iron!

Edited by Trijhak
  • Upvote 1

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Luroka screwed over Iron long before he reached Iconox.

Edited by Nato The Traveler
  • Upvote 1