Approximately twenty-six hours remain until Episode Seven.

Upon hearing a hurried explanation from the trio of injured Skrall and Rock Agori, Tuma orders a messenger to Iconox to recall the Skrall. Similarly, he orders Pahrak of Roxtus to deliver a message to Vulcanus. 

Going against orders from Timelord, one of his guards walks up to the Skrall pursuing in order to talk things over - or, if not, delay them as Timelord and the remaining nine guards flee into Gatherer's Ridge. Stronius' club becomes a bit greener.

Edited by Trijhak
  • Upvote 1

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Because I need to set things up for the last few episodes so that I don't make mistakes as I am astoundingly bad at keeping track of numbers, and I couldn't begin the episode today & to provide context to the PMs that will be going out, and most people in the Water Tribe or Fire Tribe not named Terrorsaur or Burnmad have already lost interest, as far as I can see, and that's two fifths of the total players, more or less. Only one of which has actually died. So I'd rather people not lose interest in the game entirely.

• Upvote 4

I'm sorry about the lack of activity, Trijhak. It must be hard having that many people lose their dedication to something you put so much effort into.

• Upvote 1

Twenty what? Seconds? Minutes? Elephants?

I say Maxima, which is from renaissance music notation, which is really confusing.

It's equal to 32 of what we think of as a beat in music currently.

So very long. =P

Because I need to set things up for the last few episodes so that I don't make mistakes as I am astoundingly bad at keeping track of numbers, and I couldn't begin the episode today & to provide context to the PMs that will be going out, and most people in the Water Tribe or Fire Tribe not named Terrorsaur or Burnmad have already lost interest, as far as I can see, and that's two fifths of the total players, more or less. Only one of which has actually died. So I'd rather people not lose interest in the game entirely.

And while I'm not in those tribes-sorry that I've been kinda inactive this month, with both band camp and then first week of classes.

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Because I need to set things up for the last few episodes so that I don't make mistakes as I am astoundingly bad at keeping track of numbers, and I couldn't begin the episode today & to provide context to the PMs that will be going out, and most people in the Water Tribe or Fire Tribe not named Terrorsaur or Burnmad have already lost interest, as far as I can see, and that's two fifths of the total players, more or less. Only one of which has actually died. So I'd rather people not lose interest in the game entirely.

You could create NCP Roles to control there characters or do what Voltex dose and kill them off.

Also I find it ironic that the two tribes that filled up the quickest and thought my tribe would never get filled are now mostly inactive.

Edited by Chief TimeLord of Tesara

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Because I need to set things up for the last few episodes so that I don't make mistakes as I am astoundingly bad at keeping track of numbers, and I couldn't begin the episode today & to provide context to the PMs that will be going out, and most people in the Water Tribe or Fire Tribe not named Terrorsaur or Burnmad have already lost interest, as far as I can see, and that's two fifths of the total players, more or less. Only one of which has actually died. So I'd rather people not lose interest in the game entirely.

You could create NCP Roles to control there characters or do what Voltex dose and kill them off.

Also I find it ironic that the two tribes that filled up the quickest and thought my tribe would never get filled are now mostly inactive.

He DID start killing them off. That's what happened to Manducus. (I was there! I would know!) The problem is,(I'm guessing) the players check in or read the PMs every once in a while so they're technically active. They just don't do much of anything.

He DID start killing them off. That's what happened to Manducus. (I was there! I would know!) The problem is,(I'm guessing) the players check in or read the PMs every once in a while so they're technically active. They just don't do much of anything.
That explains his death.

I thought he was somewhat active guess not.

Thanks for the clarification.

Approximately zero hours remain until Episode Seven.

The Revenant Great Being, who appears as a somewhat strange one-armed Iron Agori going under the name of Ionia, asks if Underscore is okay as Underscore suddenly has a seizure, resulting in his death. She is very perturbed by this sudden death.

The Twin Villages of Tesara, Tesarus  - the pro-Skrall village - and Tesarix - the anti-Skrall village - begin to rebuild, while celebrating Lan and Andekas as heroes. Notably, Timelord is not present, and many unkind things are overheard regarding him.

And now I send out the PMs!

Because Episode Seven... BEGINS NOW! War is around the corner, can you feel it? I can feel it.  

Right, that should be most PMs covered by now. Voxumo will be taking over BZPBM: Raid on Atero, since it deals with Bone Hunters.

That should be most active players accounted for. 

• Upvote 1

Here we go again.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I think not.

The warmup rounds in Iconox, Tesara, and Atero are over.

It's time for the main event. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

It makes sense.

Retaking Iconox would prove a tricky task, whereas steamrolling Tesara would be much easier.

It also makes more sense strategically, and politically. If Roxtus controlled the Tesaran water supply, they'd have a lot more leverage against everyone else. Tesara attacked the Skrall without provocation, so invading them could be passed off as righteous retaliation. 

• Upvote 3

BTW, what news of the happenings in Tesara & Iconox has reached other tribes?

- :burnmad:

I would assume it's still mostly unknown because my character didn't know about Iconox and thought the Skrall lead by a iron agori were enslaving Nato and Toru because that's what iron agori are known for.

There might be individuals in Atero who know but the Bone Hunter attack has stopped news from traveling.

It makes sense.

Retaking Iconox would prove a tricky task, whereas steamrolling Tesara would be much easier.

It also makes more sense strategically, and politically. If Roxtus controlled the Tesaran water supply, they'd have a lot more leverage against everyone else. Tesara attacked the Skrall without provocation, so invading them could be passed off as righteous retaliation.

I think a army of 600+ can take 50+ Skrall.

But if the full force of the Skrall were to strike we would need help from our neighbors in the south.

Because if Tesara falls Tajun and Vulcanus are next.

Edited by Chief TimeLord of Tesara

People know that Iconox accepted the Skrall's offer, but that there's been heavy tensions. People have also noted that Tesarus seemed to be burning at times. 

News of those events ending has not yet reached many. Tuma only recently learned of Iconox's civil war, for example.

BTW, what news of the happenings in Tesara & Iconox has reached other tribes?

- :burnmad:

My character knows that Tesara was on fire. So that's something.

Hopefully, if my mini-army survives, the unity of the tribes found in it will be a message for everyone.

Can your mini army vist Tesara first?