I have a feeling that this entire game was just an excuse for Trijhak to try and screw Tesara over as badly as possible. I mean, one of our villages almost got turned to ash, we've managed to incur the wrath of Roxtus for doing the right thing (I think?), and now we have an army on our porch. If I ever make a game like this, I'm going to screw over the faction that Trijhak is in as revenge.

In all seriousness, though. From what I've heard form those who've played BZPGOT, the Jungle team's misfortune isn't something new, and I'm still struggling to figure out why exactly that is.

Having TL as leader

I mean TL I am thankful for your help. I really am; I doubt Nato and I would have escaped Roxtus if you hadn't intervened.

But you literally abandoned your village as it was burning down to do it.

You're a good ally, a reliable one, or at least you have been in this game. But you are a truly terrible leader. :P

You try leading a facton that is always on the edge of some war against another. ;)

This time it's both civil and external. I mean anyone could sit quietly in a hole and do nothing. If I'm going to play this game I'm making moves.

Edited by Chief TimeLord of Tesara

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

EPISODE NEGATIVE SIX POINT FIVE

A HOST OF DEATH

-BZPOWER-

-Onaku-

IC: Onaku (All); Pulse (All)

Onaku made his way to the topic as usual, checking on the latest posts. It had been a difficult day, and he was anxious to see if anything new had come up, either in said topic or in the PMs. It was at that very moment that he came across a body, a corpse lying near the sidewalk that for some inexplicable reason exists in this narrative. Onaku cautiously approached it, flipping it over to see... Pulse.

"Pulse? But how..." Onaku said as he looked over the body, before his attention was drawn to some scribbling next to him. It seemed to be in Pulse's hand writing, in fact. "Strange, I wonder what it says." Taking a closer look, the whole thing suddenly dawned on him. "Oh... oh dear."

"Seems he made an awful pun too many."

• Upvote 3

Even though I have been in or around a hole this whole time, I will be sad to see this game end.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Meanwhile at Gathers Ridge.

Me: "hey guys I just helped rescue some ice Agori from the Skrall and a Iron Agori. Also lets stop them guys."

Hyethut: "Traitor!"

Me: "What?"

Hyethut: *grabs My arm and hands me to the Skrall*

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

I wouldn't speak too soon, things aren't done yet my Kalelord. :P

Edited by Hyethut (Iaredios)

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

Hyethut, you do realize that Tuma and his skrall are going to kill every single jungle agori and there is nothing you can do to stop it other than fight or evacuate, right?

You forgot option three: talk our way out of harm.  Which I am great at doing.

• Upvote 1

Episode Six got eaten? Dang.

It's been archived on my blog as per standard procedure, episode post replaced with a link. Hopefully separating the sections into different comments bypasses the lots-of-formatting self-cannibalisation, and bypasses my luck with heavily formatted posts - which tend to implode without fail when I edit them.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Trust nobody, nato even yourself.

I wouldn't trust me, either.

• Upvote 2

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Hyethut if you kill TL then I'm gonna use the shards to wipe out every single jungle Agori on this planet

Let him go

And send him north

Bit extreme when Tuma is more of a threat. Get that info to my guy In-Character and we'll see what can be done.
  • Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

How about you just let your rightful leader go free into exile before I'm forced to murder your entire tribe, hmm?

Because my character is at the point where he'll kill possible allies if they say the wrong thing, so. You won't be getting very far.

Also, Tuma is headed to Tesara, so... chances are, if that's where his final stand will be, it's where your tribe's final stand will take place too. I'll trade the Jungle tribe in exchange for no more Skrall.

• Upvote 1

Get that info to my guy In-Character and we'll see what can be done.

I will not break the fourth wall and suddenly Hyethut knows something he very well shouldn't. I mean for Pete's sakes, he just found out that Tesara had a fire while we have all been jesting about it OOC.

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Get that info to my guy In-Character and we'll see what can be done.

I will not break the fourth wall and suddenly Hyethut knows something he very well shouldn't. I mean for Pete's sakes, he just found out that Tesara had a fire while we have all been jesting about it OOC.

Do as you will.

I'd strongly suggest you all stop pestering Hyethut over actions he's taking icly. If you want to beat him up over it, DO SO ICLY. He's playing the game how it should be, with a clear separation between ooc and ic. It's not his fault Timelord went and revealed what's potentially happening icly, which I should say I don't approve of. The leaking bit not the events taking place.

Get off his back.

• Upvote 7

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I'd strongly suggest you all stop pestering Hyethut over actions he's taking icly. If you want to beat him up over it, DO SO ICLY. He's playing the game how it should be, with a clear separation between ooc and ic. It's not his fault Timelord went and revealed what's potentially happening icly, which I should say I don't approve of. The leaking bit not the events taking place.

Get off his back.

Yeah the leaking bit honestly felt like a child whining to an adult (which I deal with in my day job); no personal offense to you Timelord, I just didn't think that that was cool.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

News of the Skrall's march on Tesara is spreading, owing to a a diplomatic incident between Roxtus and Vulcanus. 

A small force of Bone Hunters has breached Tajun and killed Jed, in an attempt to retrieve a strange item they believed to be in his possession. As a result, Tajun is leaderless and in much chaos. Its army has sent out a small force of 75 Soldiers to seek out Terrorsaur.

In other news, I am half-tempted to end the episode here because almost everybody is on a cliffhanger. However, some PMs need a bit more. 

I'm starting to hate this game.

Part of the reason why I want to end this game at the end of Episode Nine (or eight, but that's not looking likely.)

Edited by Trijhak
  • Upvote 2

I think I will end the episode here before it becomes too long. Might reconsider ending the game at Episode 9, just don't want to go over ten episodes. 

Onaku and ShadowVezon can continue their conversation if they wish, and Quin can continue his adventure.

• Upvote 2