Well I'm in a bit of a pickle

You can't really be in a pickle when Nato is next to you.

what if nato is also in a pickle?

Doesn't matter, because he has Rollor.

Now if ROLLOR is in a pickle, we're all in trouble.

does rollor also exist in BZPBM though?

because if so i'd like to have some words with him

There isn't a Rollor in BZPBM. That's just blatantly copying BZPGOT at that point and I don't want to do that.

Timelord: This is why you wait for us to confirm your rolls before having a conversation. As is, it would be unfair to Hyethut/Iaredios if we nullified one and a half pages. 

• Upvote 1

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Timelord: This is why you wait for us to confirm your rolls before having a conversation. As is, it would be unfair to Hyethut/Iaredios if we nullified one and a half pages. 

Now you're doing stupids in real life.  I thought I advised you to stop.

There isn't a Rollor in BZPBM. That's just blatantly copying BZPGOT at that point and I don't want to do that.

That's fair but could I at least keep my arms and legs? Not much to ask for.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

I lost an arm before I died.

bBhcfWO.png

"Not much"

*all of your limbs*

Bit of a stretch there... =P

(I do hope you keep them though...)

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Water Tribe GOT1:

Completely untouched, goals completed

Water Tribe GOT2:

A few lost to the tragedy of war, but overall came out okay

Water Tribe BM:

Jed and Manducus lost to war.

Underscore: ey b0ss i habe seizure

A continuous downward trend, nice

Has there been a single faction that has consistently done well, though?

Water Tribe GOT1:

Water Tribe GOT2:

Water Tribe BM:

Don't think so. Stone and Earth had their chances for that record ruined right off the bat. Jungle went the same way too. Fire, Water, and Ice started taking a turn for the worse in-

Wait, why am I telling you this, you wrote it all.

Water Tribe GOT1:

Water Tribe GOT2:

Water Tribe BM:

Don't think so. Stone and Earth had their chances for that record ruined right off the bat. Jungle went the same way too. Fire, Water, and Ice started taking a turn for the worse in-

Just wondering who to beef up in S3.... Edited by Stark
  • Upvote 1

Water Tribe GOT1:

Water Tribe GOT2:

Water Tribe BM:

Just wondering who to beef up in S3....
Beef up Kulta's bones and people might not be so scared of her

Timelord: You did ask Stronius to cut off one of your legs. Not that he actually did that.

I mean if I had to loss two appendages I rather have a leg and arm missing then two of the same. So if I escape I can give myself a hook arm and peg leg. I look like a Agori pirate, how cool would that be?

Also completely different question how many Iron Agori are in existence?

Just Voltex or are there a few NCP's around?

It's cute that you think someone who's cruel enough to carve off two of your limbs would also be kindhearted enough to provide the medical treatment necessary to avoid bleeding out from those injuries. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Well typically if someone is going to sever a limb, it's done to keep them alive, but not quite a danger as they once were. I mean there's no greater cruelty than leaving someone alive, but mained and disabled. On purpose at least.

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Well typically if someone is going to sever a limb, it's done to keep them alive, but not quite a danger as they once were. I mean there's no greater cruelty than leaving someone alive, but mained and disabled. On purpose at least.

Leaving them alive for a very short time while also maimed and disabled for that time?

- :burnmad:

You would also have great trouble moving until you had said peg leg, Timelord, so you probably wouldn't have been able to escape.

At least with two legs and no arms you can still walk & run. One leg, one arm, it's much harder to move. 

You would also have great trouble moving until you had said peg leg, Timelord, so you probably wouldn't have been able to escape.

At least with two legs and no arms you can still walk & run. One leg, one arm, it's much harder to move.

That is true.

How good are artificial arms on Bara Magna?

Is it just a hook for a hand or could a crude working claw hand be made?

That is true.

Bara Magna is basically medieval with ruined technology littered about. You would need a tech-priest equivalent to even imagine having a robot arm in this world.

I fare thee well, mein Kalelord. Greetings, Hookmeister

Edited by Hyethut (Iaredios)

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

That is true.

Bara Magna is basically medieval with ruined technology littered about. You would need a tech-priest equivalent to even imagine having a robot arm in this world.

I fare thee well, mein Kalelord. Greetings, Hookmeister

Thanks Hyethut.

Now I can finish the MOC.

And it's Captain Steelroots to you, argh.

Edited by Chief TimeLord of Tesara

Here's a peek of Episode Seven:

Episode Seven Sneak Peek
“A while ago, we of Roxtus extended toward Tesara a most kind and merciful offer, an offer for us to protect them, an offer not unlike the one the Ice Agori have desecrated. But this is not about the Ice Agori, nor is it about Iconox.

This is about Tesara, and the Jungle Tribe. We offered them our mercy, our diplomatic side, to much frustration from many of you. ‘Why wait when we could simply take it by force’? Because we are warriors, but we are not unintelligent warriors. Any direct aggression and we would have drawn the ire of the other tribes. Any direct aggression, and they would be justified in standing against us. Any direct aggression, and we would have to exterminate the Agori populace.

Tesara, however, has spat on our mercy, our diplomatic side. Its leader has attacked a Skrall. We gave them an offer - and they have given their answer: instead of a simple yes, or a simple no, they have done what is tantamount to the very thing many of you relish.

Today, we drop the pretense, of being diplomatic, of being merciful, of being patient. Today, we become the warriors we were. The warriors we are.

Today, we exact retribution upon Tesara’s insult.

Today, we show Tesara the true meaning of the Skrall Empire.

Today, we march to Tesara, led by the Mighty Tuma.

Today, the Skrall go to war. Those of us formerly in Iconox will regroup with us on the way there.

WE FIGHT.

WE WIN.

WE ARE SKRALL!”

The crowd of Skrall yelled out “We Fight. We Win. We are Skrall!” with Tuma, echoing throughout Roxtus. And then, all of Roxtus shuddered.

• Upvote 1

Haha, yes! My plan is actually working. 

I had a feeling that if we pushed Tuma far enough he'd finally snap, and show everyone his true colours. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Are you sure facing the Skrall's true colours isn't worse than their pretence of being all nice and diplomatic and holding back?

I always try to be diplomatic and considerate when these games start out. I try to come up with plans that rely on indirectness and deception. I try to strike up alliances, and involve people in my plans. 

But no matter what I do, no matter how hard I try, it always ends in war. 

So yes, I welcome the fact that the farce is finally over. 

Haha, yes! My plan is actually working. 

I had a feeling that if we pushed Tuma far enough he'd finally snap, and show everyone his true colours. 

I think you are taking a bit too much credit... 

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I always try to be diplomatic and considerate when these games start out. I try to come up with plans that rely on indirectness and deception. I try to strike up alliances, and involve people in my plans. 

But no matter what I do, no matter how hard I try, it always ends in war. 

So yes, I welcome the fact that the farce is finally over.

I don't think you telling the people of Iconox to outright kill all the occupying Skrall counts as diplomatic, considerate, indirect, and/or deceptive. Not that that was a bad thing of course.
  • Upvote 1

I don't think you telling the people of Iconox to outright kill all the occupying Skrall counts as diplomatic, considerate, indirect, and/or deceptive. 

Yeah, I got impatient, and decided to skip straight to the mayhem and bloodshed. I was mostly referring to the first episode, where I waltzed in to Tuma's throne room and offered him Iconox's full support in conquering everybody.