I feel like most people in the wastes would be enthusiastic towards snuffing out the Bone Hunter Stronghold

I still feel like Tesara is the best place though

...Though, I would still think Tesara is the best place if we killed every Skrall there

- :burnmad:

What Stronghold?

...Is that not in this game?

Nah man, I'm already on my way to Tesara. Don't make me buy an atlas so I can find out where Roxtus is.

Just follow the swathe of death and destruction carved across the landscape by Tuma's troops. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I feel like most people in the wastes would be enthusiastic towards snuffing out the Bone Hunter Stronghold

...Though, I would still think Tesara is the best place if we killed every Skrall there

What Stronghold?

To my knowledge, no. The Bone Hunters have been described in almost every interaction a player has had with them as Nomadic and scattered. It's why the Tesaran and Vulcanus shards were able to be stolen at roughly the same time, as it was two different tribes. That's not to say they can't be brought together as seen with Atero, but primarily they are nomadic tribes.

Edited by Vox

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I didn't get to say my magic word. Had it written out and everything.

Again, this is implying I'll give you the final shard.

I honestly don't have any idea what I've done to make you distrust me so much that you'd willfully stop us from completing the one thing that is guaranteed to save Bara-Magna from the Skrall.

Eh, we'll see who gets to Tuma first.

What Stronghold?

To my knowledge, no. The Bone Hunters have been described in almost every interaction a player has had with them as Nomadic and scattered. It's why the Tesaran and Vulcanus shards were able to be stolen at roughly the same time, as it was two different tribes. That's not to say they can't be brought together as seen with Atero, but primarily they are nomadic tribes.

RL nomads have pit stops, camps, and trading outposts that sometimes develop into towns and in some cases even cities, though they would be have population influxes depending on winter and summer in order to follow herds and game. Great examples are settlements (like Samarkand and Tashkent) that grew because of its location on the Silk Road despite land around it being inhabited by nomadic hunters, herders, and raiders. (The Crusader Kings 2 expansion Horse Lords informed me more on this). These settlements, like the Bone Hunter Stronghold, could be old relics from ancient trans-regional trade before the Bone Hunters became powerful, took them over, and cut off the Skrall River region from other pockets of civilization across Bara Magna, they possibly having different cultures, maybe even more agoric sub-races (like the Skrall or Vorox).

If you guys or anyone else that wants to make a potential Bara Magna S2 want to use this idea and would prefer actual names, I have some.

Tzais-Kuluu - Stronghold

Khot-Khad - Gatherer's Ridge (settlement/camp)

Zar-Daguu - Black Falls (camp)

Edited by Hyethut (Iaredios)
  • Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Too many

Very rare, but not extinct

Episode Eight has ended!

BZPBM: The Lab may continue, however, until it reaches the stopping point.

Oh, this gives me any idea.

Also Terrorsaur do you have a elite Skrall kill counter?

Edited by Chief TimeLord of Tesara

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Tesara sure will get crowded between the 11 players that will be there during episode 9

Meanwhile, Onaku has dream adventures while Pahrak sits in prison for something he had no control over, Burnmad sits in Vulcanus and keeps saying 'no' to Pahrak's appeals, and RG recovers in Iconox playing music.

While Manducus, Flaredrick, Jed, Underscore, Luroka and (sort of) ToaD rest in peace and cast off their waking prisons to strengthen the Great Dreamer except Luroka , whose fate is used to scare small Agori into not betraying their friends

• Upvote 1

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I now understand why this game might be ending with Episode 9. 

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

This isn't a vacation. It's an invasion. 

• Upvote 2

Over by the 10th? Perhaps if Episode 9 goes by fast, which it likely will because of one now inevitable big action that is extremely close to happening. And if Episode 8 is posted in the next three days, which it might be but might not.

Episode Eight Sneak Peek
Onaku sat down on the floor, opposite a strange Rock Agori - a strange Rock Agori who seemed to be not quite there and speaking about dreams, something that seemingly had only happened after Toru had been imprisoned. This Rock Agori had two strong-willed guards on either side of them in case something strange happened. Hopefully, something strange wouldn’t happen.

“What is the dream?” Onaku asked, curious as to why such a fascination with dreams had emerged.

“Dreams are blessings.” The Rock Agori stated, no emotion, no movement from their face but that of their mouth.

“What is your name?” Onaku asked.

“Your name is Onaku.”

• Upvote 2

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Spread the dream.

When this is all done and with whoever survives,  after initial funeral rites Hyethut will be throwing a nigh-shamanist celebration including a fire-pit to dance around and the inhalation of sacred flowers in order to become detached to the Waking World and become closer with Grunkhar, the Etherealm, and the honorable dead who dwell there with the ahura-kin. Lavender and Frankincense for all, and party at Tesara's central market square! (be sure to bring snacks!)

...has anyone been attacked by a vorox in this game so far?

Edited by Hyethut (Iaredios)
  • Upvote 2

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

fire-pit

expect to hear from my lawyers

:P

Well we could build a ziggeraut in the middle of Tesara to mend the two villages by religion (an artificial mountain-tower to be used by priests to be closer to the heavens and better read the night sky, and also look down upon everyone else in superiority), but i doubt Hyethut's heirs will be more cautious of theocratic overthrow and rather welcome such tyranny. Funky smelling fire-pits and sacred mountain pilgrimages will do fine, but the center really needs to be developed so that the two villages will become one city.

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

When this is all done and with whoever survives, after initial funeral rites Hyethut will be throwing a nigh-shamanist celebration including a fire-pit to dance around and the inhalation of sacred flowers in order to become detached to the Waking World and become closer with Grunkhar, the Etherealm, and the honorable dead who dwell there with the ahura-kin. Lavender and Frankincense for all, and party at Tesara's central market square! (be sure to bring snacks!)

...has anyone been attacked by a vorox in this game so far?

Sahmad and I were in... Episode 3 or 4, after we recovered the Atero shard and killed a Skrall.