11 players in Tesara. Only ten people allowed in a PM. Me and Vox have to be in the PM. 

That poses a problem.

And there's only one way around that without having it be awkward for everybody involved or being unfair to players... well, two technically, but one makes it stand out more. 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Well, if Quin would be kind enough to just hand over the last shard to Voltex and I, we could be on our merry way, and you wouldn't have to worry about us inconveniencing you further. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

11 players in Tesara. Only ten people allowed in a PM. Me and Vox have to be in the PM.

That poses a problem.

And there's only one way around that without having it be awkward for everybody involved or being unfair to players... well, two technically, but one makes it stand out more.

A southern gate and northern gate PMs.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

I risked my life to save you, you know. Just throwing that out there.

Oh, and Pulse: why is my name crossed out on the character list, while Jed's, Manducus's and Underscore's aren't? And what happened to Pahrak?

The chances of me being able to do anything in the last episode are slim, so I guess that means I'm out.

That poses a problem.

Open a topic on the RPG forum for that episode and a possible tenth. But then again, there goes the secrecy part

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Open a topic on the RPG forum for that episode and a possible tenth. But then again, there goes the secrecy part

Is that legal?
I will make it legal.
Looks like the Battle of Tesara (Part II) will make BZP history in one way or another to solve this issue

This is so cool. :lol:

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

That poses a problem.

K I L L T H E U N N E C E S S A R Y O N E

Can we all just stop trying to commit genocide in a Jungle faction I'm atleast one of these games. Why not push Tuma back into Roxtus and unite the shards there?

Nah man, I'm already on my way to Tesara. Don't make me buy an atlas so I can find out where Roxtus is.
Hyethut has a small private library, sure he'll let you borrow a map if you give him good reason to.

Wipe out Tesara and his ghost will reach from beyond the Etherealm and curse you with a legion of ahura-kin to smite thee by the lighting of unseen fires to each and every nerve ending found on your mortal mold.

Edited by Hyethut (Iaredios)

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

"Ahura-kin"? You made that up.

Also villages do not become ghosts.

By 'his' I was reffering to Hyethut. Sorry, could have worded that better. Then again, from the man's zeal in his city, I wouldn't be surprised if he would later come to believe that his beloved city could dream and die like any mortal can.

And ahura-kin is a word I did indeed make up that comes from a personal theory from my historical research on that (ahura) might an ancient name for 'angels' before it morphed into other things (like vedic asuras and Persian ahura-mazda). Of course these 'ahura-kin' aren't winged children nor have mortal shape in any actuality. 'Kin' refers to their kind and simply makes it sound dramatic. :P

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Not yet.

((@))_((@))

And I specifically arranged the hands of Grunkhar to resemble the wings of old Persian divinities for thematic purposes, the eye also adding an old flare of omniscience, likewise the stylization of the Hopi sun to add to it.

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Hyethut, if you're planning to use some black sorcery voodoo to bind the unsatisfied souls of dead Jungle Agori into one singular ectoplasmic entity, thus symbolizing Tesara, don't do it.

Knowing our luck, Orkahm will end up in control of the gargantuan ghoul and help Tuma kill us all.

• Upvote 2

Hyethut, if you're planning to use some black sorcery voodoo to bind the unsatisfied souls of dead Jungle Agori into one singular ectoplasmic entity, thus symbolizing Tesara, don't do it.

Knowing our luck, Orkahm will end up in control of the gargantuan ghoul and help Tuma kill us all.

:superfunny:

https://www.youtube.com/7LxITlJplhw

EDIT: WHY MUST MOBILE BE DIFFICULT??!

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Tch, I'll fix it later if the edit on that post hasn't fixed it.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Other news a category 5 hurricane is coming my way... θ~θ

So I appreciate it if Nato could wait a week or so before starting his game. I really would like to join it.

only on the condition that neither you or Luroka are allowed to join the Fire Team

Otherwise Burn and I are executing you both Round 1 before either of you gets us killed

Other news a category 5 hurricane is coming my way... θ~θ

So I appreciate it if Nato could wait a week or so before starting his game. I really would like to join it.

only on the condition that neither you or Luroka are allowed to join the Fire Team

Otherwise Burn and I are executing you both Round 1 before either of you gets us killed

My character was going to be Ko-Matoran anyway.

So done.

Edited by Chief TimeLord of Tesara

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Hm, Burn and Tex plan to be in the same region. What could I do with this information? :sly:

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Can I join the Fire Team too? 

in other news

episode is almost finished

here's a totally real preview

BZP Episode Woof Sneak Peek

-Ehrye-

IC: Ehrye (All); Voltex (All); Weird Ice Agori (All); Weird Not-Voltex (All); Water Agori (woof?)

woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof Tajun woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof tools woof woof woof woof woof woof woof reforge woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof doubled woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof  woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof strange machine woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof dreaming woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof genocide woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof six shards woof woof woof prevented woof

Edited by Trijhak
  • Upvote 3

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Tajun                                                                                                                                                                                               tools               reforge                                                                                                 doubled                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    strange machine                                           dreaming                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   genocide                                                                 six shards       prevented  

• Upvote 2

in other news

-Ehrye-

IC: Ehrye (All); Voltex (All); Weird Ice Agori (All); Weird Not-Voltex (All); Water Agori (woof?)

woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof Tajun woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof tools woof woof woof woof woof woof woof reforge woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof doubled woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof  woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof strange machine woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof dreaming woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof genocide woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof six shards woof woof woof prevented woof

YES finally Ehrye gets the POV he's always deserved. What a beautiful wolf ;__;

Also you, me and Burn all on the same team? With Nato busy running the game all we need is Terrorsaur, and I think we'd be all set to conquer all of Mata-Nui.

E: ha, didn't notice at first that Ionia is just "Weird Not-Voltex" xD

Edited by Stark
  • Upvote 1

There's almost 500 "woofs" in that post. 

• Upvote 1

in other news

-Ehrye-

woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof Tajun woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof tools woof woof woof woof woof woof woof reforge woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof doubled woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof strange machine woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof dreaming woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof genocide woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof six shards woof woof woof prevented woof

YES finally Ehrye gets the POV he's always deserved. What a beautiful wolf ;__;

Also you, me and Burn all on the same team? With Nato busy running the game all we need is Terrorsaur, and I think we'd be all set to conquer all of Mata-Nui.

E: ha, didn't notice at first that Ionia is just "Weird Not-Voltex" xD

I'm game

please tell me you counted by hand

No.

Why count the "woofs" by hand when you can just

public class woofCounter {

public static void main(String[] args) {
String woofString = "woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof Tajun woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof tools woof woof woof woof woof woof woof reforge woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof doubled woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof strange machine woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof dreaming woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof genocide woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof six shards woof woof woof prevented woof";
int count = 0;
while (woofString.indexOf("woof") != -1)
{
count ++;
woofString = woofString.substring(woofString.indexOf("woof") + 3, woofString.length());
}
System.out.println(count);
}
}

(Can't be bothered to indent properly on this awful format)

- :burnmad:

Edited by Lord Burnmad Aodh