• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Untitled Classic Space Yacht

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Bundalings

Bundalings
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,234 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 22 2011 - 06:39 PM

Main pic here.Some sort of Classic Space-y Yacht. Built for SBC#1. I browsed Flickr and saw this thing by Shannon Ocean. I love his stuff.http://www.flickr.co...N06/3342924406/So there's that.Considering I only had three sets (Lunar Limo, Earth Defense HQ, Robo Attack and four random pieces from none of those) to work with I'd say I did alright.More pics here when public: http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=491966

skiddo.png.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

#2 Offline Kung Fu Pyro

Kung Fu Pyro
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 557 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 22 2011 - 06:53 PM

This is actually a pretty cool MOC. Well built, and a very good color scheme. Great job! The only thing I would recommend is taking the boosters hanging off of the body and moving them a bit up.

Edited by Kung Fu Rahkshi Destroyer, Dec 22 2011 - 06:53 PM.

sigpart1.pngsigpart2.pngsigpart3.pngsigpart4.png

#3 Offline Killer_Myr

Killer_Myr
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 889 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 24 2011 - 05:58 PM

This is what you would get if you combined classic space with the Sith Infiltrator. It is a very sleek craft, with an even sleeker color scheme. The trans-yellow armor on the thrusters is unexpected, but I think you have found one of the best uses for it. I think that the ladders on the nose are a brilliant idea. 10/10

When you get right down to it, we're all just shades on the spectrum of Humanity.
What matters most in life is not what you are, or what group you belong to, but who you are.
Fight hate with understanding.
Fight ignorance with knowledge.
Fight cruelty with compassion.
Don't be the poison, be the antidote.

#4 Offline Akuna Toa of Sonics

Akuna Toa of Sonics
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior Defeated

• 2,937 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 28 2011 - 11:36 PM

Very good! The cockpit looks nice and orderly, and well built, too. The front part checks out well, especially the angle. My only complaint is the kind of awkward position of the boosters.

webmaster.png

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users