Pan's Rahkshi Template (v1)

PancakeShiners

Hello, everyone! Recently, I found an old GIMP drawing lurking in my files.  It was created with the pencil tool, which of course, is essential for the creation of easy-to-color bases! I'll admit that it's not my best work; I'm reworking my Bionicle style, and I made a lot of edits as it is, but I thought someone might like to use it, seeing as detailed templates are few and far between.  I've made templates before, and I really enjoy making things for other people to use.  I'll probably make more useful ones in the future, but until then, I hope this one will suffice!

In the past, I've always drawn on HUGE canvases to help me get straighter lines.  I believe this one is 3000x5000 pixels.  Paint is good enough to edit with, but if you don't have Photoshop, GIMP would work better.  I obviously can't show the file here, but I can link you to my dA account, where you can download the PNG file. Here's a preview, anyway.

rahkshi2_by_pancakeshiners-dbdeio6.png

Additionally, in the artist's comments, there's a link to a st.ash file, where you can download the PSD file (which is the easiest way to remove the white background.) There is also a link to my Bionicle bio template, if you'd like.

There are no limits to what you can do with this template! You don't have to credit me, just don't claim the template as your own, and I'd love a link so I can see what you did with it!

Without further adieu, here's the full template:

http://pancakeshiners.deviantart.com/art/F2U-Rahkshi-Base-687327685

I think I posted this right... this is the right category, isn't it? OTL

• Upvote 3

"a b c d e f g, Rahkshi are my enemy.

Some are black, some are blue.

That one's chewing on my shoe.

Now I'm running for my life,

One of the Rahkshi has a knife!"

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]