Ninjago Movie Ninjago City Set Announced

Exo Force Easter Egg

Over on facebook, LEGO has revealed the next set in The Ninjago Movie line: Ninjago City. This towering set features "three levels of awesome restaurants, shops, and entertainment" the post said. Complete with 16 minifigs and 4867 pieces, the set boasts a little something for everybody with plenty of Ninjago-themed features and Easter eggs for the most dedicated LEGO fans. This set can be yours for $300 USD come September, but until then you can marvel at the pictures of all the details.

View the full article

I'm surprised that no one has pointed out the the comic shop owner is wearing a GALIDOR T-SHIRT. Is this the first time Lego has acknowledge Galidor since it was cancelled?

Yeah, that got me pretty excited when I saw that.

The sushi conveyor belt is also a really nice feature. I didn't think LEGO would be able to sell me a 300 dollar Ninjago set, but they went and proved me wrong.

I'm surprised that no one has pointed out the the comic shop owner is wearing a GALIDOR T-SHIRT. Is this the first time Lego has acknowledge Galidor since it was cancelled?

The bio of the Minifigures Series 11 Scientist referenced it, but having the actual logo on a minifigure T-shirt is probably the most overt reference I've seen to date!

Lots of other interesting Easter eggs here as well including references to LEGO Racers, Alien Conquest, LEGO Island Xtreme Stunts, and Exo-Force! I wouldn't be surprised if there turn out to be even more references that aren't obvious from these pictures.

• Upvote 1

So what's the piece holding the gold and yellow pieces? New?

Yup, new. You can also see it on the bridge holding the life ring pieces on.

Ah yes, I see those now.  Neat that LEGO is finally catching up to Mega Bloks when it comes to having a piece like that. :P

OpAXNpl.jpg