Voporak vs Takutanuva

Tarix819

Well Bricklink-which seems to be the go-to location for finding Lego you can't find anywhere else-has seven listings for Takutanuva, but only five for Voporak.

• Upvote 1

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

Undoubtedly Takutanuva. Although Ultimate Dume is also quite rare complete with the special helmet.

However Takutanuva also has the best individual sets. Makuta is very imposing and Takanuva's Ussanui is impressive with the landig gear function.

As for Voporak, all 3 have rather weak designed arms because they have "no real hands" syndrome...all 3 just end in weapons or exposed sockets. Sidorak thebred set is the worst of these 3 IMO.

Ultimate Dume good sets. Nivawk is skinny and, the combined form is a mess of green blue with a red fist Nidhiki is the best one in this package deal.

Edited by necross hordika
  • Upvote 1

qs3135.jpg

Undoubtedly Takutanuva. Although Ultimate Dume is also quite rare complete with the special helmet.

However Takutanuva also has the best individual sets. Makuta is very imposing and Takanuva's Ussanui is impressive with the landig gear function.

As for Voporak, all 3 have rather weak designed arms because they have "no real hands" syndrome...all 3 just end in weapons or exposed sockets. Sidorak thebred set is the worst of these 3 IMO.

Ultimate Dume good sets. Nivawk is skinny and, the combined form is a mess of green blue with a red fist Nidhiki is the best one in this package deal.

What sort of prices do Takutanuva, Ultimate Dume and Voporak go for? I can see they are pretty expensive on Bricklink but that could just be people trying their luck...

What sort of prices do Takutanuva, Ultimate Dume and Voporak go for? I can see they are pretty expensive on Bricklink but that could just be people trying their luck...

It's pretty much a wild market, amazon doesn't offer the sets but ebay is a wild gamble with ultimate dume being the most expensive.

Ultimate Dume is in the 88 to 100$ price range

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=ultimate+dume+bionicle+complete&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xultimate+dume+bionicle.TRS0&_nkw=ultimate+dume+bionicle&_sacat=0

Voporak has a 63$ offer

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=ultimate+dume+bionicle&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xvoporak.TRS0&_nkw=voporak&_sacat=0

Takutanuva is equally pricy as Ultimate Dume.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xtakutanuva.TRS0&_nkw=takutanuva&_sacat=0

Edited by necross hordika
  • Upvote 1

qs3135.jpg