What Did You Do While The Forums Were Down?

Illustrious Var

So, BZP's been down for a reaaal long time now, about 6 months, speaking for myself before this I was on BZP several hours a day so having it go down for such a long time was quite a drastic change to my life. So how did you coupe with BZP being down? For me I moved on to playing on Minecraft servers with my friends from BZP. We also talked on Skype and Xbox Live a lot as well.

untitled-4.png

We played a bunch of games, chatted about various things and stayed in contact with each other through various places. That's about it. Glad the forums have finally returned. -Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

I ended up playing Lego Universe a lot more, but aside from that nothing changed much. :P

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

Let's see, I joined other forums, upped my collection of sonic games several times over, and made a video for a Lego contest I can't link to. :P Oh, and I got 360 and Gamecube consoles to buy more sonic games, and joined the bronyhood. Time to go update my profile.

rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

I'm new here, but that doesn't mean I haven't wanted to join BZP. I meant to do it about a month before the forums went down, and I've been checking the site every day to get my chance. It'll be so nice to put up my first post... *click*

As I said in the other topic...

Worked on making HS01 spiffy so that we could remain relevant and current.Speculated on how long the boards would be down, and trolled people who said it would be soon.Vacationed in France.Aaaaand that's about it. Basically, went on with my life, which didn't really take a huge blow from the forums being down. Kinda nice to have them back, I guess?

That's basically what I did. What I should have done is create an input graph on "how many people are going to say that they waited for the boards to come back"

Played Darkspore, got Minecraft, gave up on Pokemon, only get back into it just a few days ago, Ponies, drawing, writing, building with Lego Bricks, etc... Basically everything as usual, minus these forums. EDIT: huh... Lego s is changed into Lego bricks... weird.

Edited by Evex is back baby YEAH
They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

I got back into Bionicle because I remembered that I am not very good at stopping loving things. So yeah. And I got into the highly frightening periphery demographic of yet another heavily merchandise driven storyline with six elementally based heroes who are mostly mono-gendered for marketing reasons who save the world from some evil darkness based villain and all sorts of other things that would make my broniness unsurprising, given my history.Also: Fallout. Lots and lots of Fallout.

If I had a cool thing to put here

I would put it here

Probably not though

It'd probably be some dumb meme

Maybe some hipster-tastic lyrics

Who cares

Oh jeez... It's been a long time since the old forums went down... I did a LOT.Maxed 2 characters in Star Trek Online.Played Champions Online.Played League of Legends.Played Guild Wars.Played Minecraft.Played Bubble Shooter (and beat it - a dozen times. Addicting game!)Quit Runescape.Watched a lot of STOked (The ULTIMATE Star Trek Online podcast - so says the hosts, anyway).Watched quite a few Star Trek: Armada 2 Fleet Operations replays (so much that I speak their jargon - now all I need is Armada 2 >.>)Started roleplaying as a few characters (as a matter of fact, I'm thinking of using a BZPRPG character over in my new RP zone, so homage there)Redesigned one of my MoCs, built a few more (I now have a flotilla of 13 fist-sized ships and an upgraded "Exo-Matoran" - pictures will come, I promise).Read EVERY SINGLE Cyanide and Happiness comic (I read every new one, too).Read Doctor McNinja (He's a doctor, a NINJA, and he's Irish... how is that NOT cool)So, yeah, busy.

I sat in a corner and cried for hours... Contemplating how awesome my BZPower comedy was... repeating to myself that my life wasn't over but not completely believing myself... Then I got bored and went and played Uncharted 2. P.S. TO THE NUIMOBILE!! :tohu:

Nothin' to see here folks. Just keep movin' along.

Well, I was at a boarding school for the majority of the time, so I missed it, and for a while didn't know that it was down! :P I'm certainly glad that it's back up though. Thank you BZPower Staff!

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

*Incoming Transmission* I played too many games, thought up a bunch of stories that I never actually wrote, frequented some other forums, and started that terrible/awesome thing called college. That's pretty much it. *End Transmission*

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

I checked the website often to see if there was any news, in the meantime satisfying myself with video games (including spending waaaaay more time than is psychologically healthy playing LEGO Star Wars III for some reason), doing school work, and regularly checking the BZP news feed for anything interesting.I just realized how typical my life actually is. :POn a completely random tangent, we now have a very interesting yet almost completely inapplicable new emoticon: :matt-sign: .

Edited by The Professor

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

If you're severely addicted to copying and pasting things into your signature, copy and paste this into your signature.

Then call rehab.

I played Minecraft, Blockland, Trackmania Nations, and DiRT 2.I also started doing normal stuff that normal people do. But most of the time I was just bored out of my wits.

gckrastin_banner.png

Researchers in the U.K. have developed a vegetable called “super broccoli” designed to fight heart disease. Not to be outdone, researchers in America have developed a way to stuff an Oreo inside another Oreo.

Hello there, I am a brony!

:D

Let me think... graduated 9th grade... played lots and lots of videogames over the summer... went to a museum... worked at a mini-museum... started 10th grade... did homework... downloaded LDD... got a few stories on the front page... waited a VERY LONG TIME for the forums to come back :P

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal