What Did You Do While The Forums Were Down?

Illustrious Var

I wasn't really doing anything that much different, asides from viewing a few other sites and a few changes in my everyday and school life. Then I waited for about a month while talking to Gatanui for a few minutes every few days about the forums. Oh, and I also began my GCSEs. And I bought and played Minecraft.

Edited by Impulse

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I have been tweeting a lot, talking via Skype more than usual and also enjoying as much as three big LEGO Universe updates during that time. :P And as Skrief aka KonguZlap has said two posts above me, also telling people on LU about the forum´s status all the time. :PApart from computer stuff, since it has been so long there is too much to list, but in the last two weeks I have also been writing on a 20-page essay for school.~Gata. ;)

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Luckly,There were alot of thing to help me pass the Waiting time,Like:Team Fotress 2MineCraftAn AWESOMR trip to Korea5 BIONICLE books I gotHomework (It aint fun but it passes the time,Slowly <_< ) well..Thats about it.I check BZP every day,It was really awesome when insteat of the regulat Off-line mesege it actually showd the Thread I wanted :sigh:

keetongorange-bionicle-logo-small.png

I fought dragons. Why, what do you do when you're off the Internet? Honest answer:Another semester to earn a Bachelors degree in Gamedesign, lots of illustrations, conceptual design and asset-creation for two videogame-projects I am involved in as well a lot of personal art and actually playing games.Also I crossed the Atlantic, went to BFair, got back, went to Gamescon and started the 3rd Semester.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

I found Minecraft, exhausted pretty much everything LU Free-to-play has to offer, started making 3D things, and, recently, mentally shouted at the computer screen every time I checked BZP and the forums weren't up.

I have no signature. Boo-Hoo.

My BZPRPG

92% of BZPers use sigfads. If you are part of the 8% that think them pointless, copy and paste this into your signature.

banner_beatdown1.png

Yayz! I'm an old, defenseless leader guy!

Well not much, just saved the Doctor's life twice, started a new year of school with even worse teachers and immense pressure for GSCEs and such, read a few books, went to a festival or two, went to Italy, went to France, went to Switzerland, ate a jam doughnut, sold my Wii, started writing a novel, started making a few Doctor who short stories for that video site which I probably won't finish, spent a lot of money and then dropped dead.But not for long, I then got up, ate some Shreddies, watched a documentary about Daleks, went on my computer and BZP's back. HOORAYY!! :happydance:

For me I moved on to playing on Minecraft servers with my friends from BZP.

Ditto. What servers do you play?

itachieye9dq.gif
Rest in Peace, Joey Powers! I'm sorry that I didn't have the chance to get to know you!
pohatubanner.png
Credit to ~Nausicaa~ for the second banner.
If you created the first banner, please come forward so I can give you credit.

I did stuff with my life... played some Minecraft, got addicted to Pokemon (Kanto games, I'm playing LeafGreen) started making videos , starting several different walkthroughs of games, and I cried everytime I thought of the BZPower Fourms.... not really, but it's great to be back! EDIT: Sorry! I frogot we can't say the name of that site, man it's been too long.

Edited by T.B.O.C

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

Renewed my collecting interest in a broader spectrum, which led to becoming an active viewer (never much of a poster anywhere but here...) on a few other sites. ~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Assuming you're asking how I kept contact with my friends from Bzpower, I'd say I stayed in Mata Nu Inc long enough to not loose interest in Bzpower and the community as whole. Overall, I'd gave me more time to focus on other things except the Internet. In other words, it was awesome.

Edited by Riglax

I stalked Iffy.Seriously.I turned 13.I got into Hetalia.I went on dA and another site which I don't think I'm allowed to mention.I started listening to Jpop and Vocaloid music. Scratch that, I listened to otaku music. I used to go on here every day to see if it was back up.

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause

Went on with life... got a minibike... joined minibike forum... did some stuff... made some money... made a homebrew nerf blaster... got to know some people a lil bit better... probably some more stuff too. Got another gokart too... I did check every once in a while to see any updates...

Doah!

I became a productive member of society and actually contributed to the world. And lemme tell ya, it was the worst six months of my life; never leave me again BZP! I've longed for nothing more than to lurk the forums again!

:hau: :a::k::a::m::a::i::9::2::1: :infected:

Edited by Akamai921
  • Upvote 1

IYAAYAS Coin 1

Let's see:

• [*]Did a ton of programming on my free and open-source ROBLOX/Blockland replacement, gearing up for its November 6th release[*]Played a mountain of free and open-source games - Warsow, Teeworlds, SuperTuxKart, Secret Maryo Chronicles, Galaga: Hyperspace, SuperTux 2, and a bunch of others[*]Participated in both BEST and FIRST (the former is still running as of today), and became a FLL mentor[*]Honed my vector drawing skills a bit[*]Learned even more than I thought I would about Linux[*]Started a blog[*]Found a more secure P2P alternative to "that social networking site" (which I never used in the first place)

Yeah, I've been busy. Actually, I haven't missed BZP all that much, since I found more worthwhile (gasp) stuff to replace it, that also benefited me more in the long run, too.

Edited by Than the Moa
Social networking sites aren't allowed to be mentioned period

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

Let's see, what did I do? Pretty much went to school. I also rode my bike a lot. Other than that, I just chilled like a parked camel. EDIT: Sorry 'bout that. It's been a while. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/blush.png

Edited by MICKSTER
It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them. Thus you remember them as they actually are, while in a motor car only a high hill impresses you, and you have no such accurate remembrance of country you have driven through as you gain by riding a bicycle. -Ernest Hemingway.

Went to other forums sitesBought more Hero Factory and Transformers figuresBought Metroid FusionWatched TVWatched NetflixPlayed Video GamesSleptFound and lost a jobSurf the web Pretty much.

[size=4][color=#FF0000][color=#000000]Formerly known as ROTF Devastator[/color][/color][/size]
Kittiez sigpet made by Mr Nebby
[img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/vakama18/Stuff/shockwave_sig.jpg[/img][img]http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Nrdy/Kittiez/W1/tabby.png[/img]

Watched a lot of Mecha anime.Played and beat Super Robot Wars J three times.Joined a friend's site, help make mecha RP there the biggest thread (350 posts in three months. Not counting the OOC thread or the AUs I write with a friend)Playing Super Robot Wars LBeat SRW DTry to earn money to buy more SRWs.

hElbrZ6.gif

Improved in MOCing. BZP was my main source to get comments and critic. I joined some other sites and I'm getting slowly known :PI also played some videogames since I got a new PC in the downtime. The games were, Portal 1 &2. Half-Life, Half-Life 2, Half-Life Episode 1 & 2. I also played Bionicle the game and Bionicle Heroes. I went to some festivals and saw my favourite bands live. But I'm going to continue here what was doing before the downtime. Post MOC's and maybe write a Short Story.

I had a signature once

it's gone now

As I said in the other thread, I got a job, learned some stuff, made some friends. Turns out C# is awful fun.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42