• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

The LEGO Ninjago Movie Gets Videogame Adaptation

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 16-July 01
  • 3,604 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 29 2017 - 08:41 AM

Earlier this morning, Warner Bros. and TT Games announced that they are creating a a videogame based on the upcoming LEGO Ninjago Movie. The game will not only allow players to experience the events of the movie in an interactive way, but also offers up to four player local competitive multiplayer! You'll be able to get your hands on it for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC on September 22, 2017 - the same day the movie releases in theaters. To check out the announcement trailer and press release - read on!

View the full article

#2 Offline Chronicler06

Chronicler06
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 17-March 04
  • 336 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 29 2017 - 06:10 PM

I figured we would get a video game adaption of the Lego Ninjago Movie, but the real question I had been wondering was if it would be a stand-alone game like for the Lego Movie or if it would be a story pack for Lego Dimensions like for the Lego Batman Movie. I'm very glad that it'll be a stand-alone game, because that means I'll eventually have a chance to actually play it (unlike with anything related to Lego Dimensions). Now I'm just wondering how much this will be like the Lego Movie Videogame was in relation to the movies they're based on.

Edited by Chronicler06, Jun 29 2017 - 06:10 PM.

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users