Bionicle alternate universes game

CommanderKumo

In this game posters write abiut what alternate universes would be like, the rules are simple, the first poster (me) writes an alternate universe, and the poster below writes what that universe would be like, at the end of their post they write another alternate universe, the next poster writes about that and the cycle continues.

I shall start with:

Alternate universe where 2009 had great sales and Bionicle continued.

My Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClo2J14RKmVtcnoJTv7g6PA , Bionicle films coming soon!

Bionicle continues past 2020, the lore of the great beings is properly told, Bota Magna is brought in as a setting for one or two years, Spherus Magna is restored following the battle of bara magna, and the return of the element lords is told and the events retaining to velika, kabrua, and marendar are finished. Bionicle has a proper and satisfying ending.

Alternate Universe where BIONICLE G2 had a proper ending and got extended years past 2017.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

We got a third year focusing on the battles between the Toa and the escaped forces of Makuta, undoubtedly involving the release of new forms for the Toa and/or Ekimu or possibly some new Toa being introduced, a set or two for Makuta, a new wave of villains, and more storyline focusing on the Protectors and other Okotans as opposed to everything being about Ekimu and the Toa.

Alternate universe where the Hero Factory sets were part of a Bionicle continuation rather than a separate line.

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

The story would revolve around what really happened to the Great Beings, them (for whatever reason) being the founders of HF, and having it serve as a galactic police force to pass the time until they return to Spherus Magna. The Specific sets, heroes and villains, would have to make a moral choice, to aid the GB's, or said those of Spherus Magna.

An Alternate Universe where The Great Spirit Robot crash landed on Both Magna instead of Aqua Magna.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Mata Nui (Island) ended up being Mata Nui (hill), the Toa Metru made a Safari of Fear, 2007 took place in a swamp with the Barraki being based on jungle creatures, and the Toa Mahri's mission involved trying to get Voya Nui out of a very tall tree. 

An alternate universe where the Mata Nui robot was revealed at the end of 2001. 

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg