Barraki Posters

Kalmahri

Hi all,Been a long time since I've been in the Bionicle world, and to celebrate, I took some photos of some of my favourite sets, The Barraki, and made some colour posters of them.You'll have to forgive the lack of instant images, while having been a long time Bionicle and Bzpower fan, this is the first time I've tried to actually post something and can't get my head round posting an image, so heres the link to the album...http://s1176.photobucket.com/albums/x332/Kalmahri/Bionicle%20Photography/Let me know what you think!

As quality of the pictures, all the Barraki look awesome, especially Kalmah. :)I'd change the white background with a blue one and then add bubbles, if possible.Then the writing: it should have an external effect of the same colour of the Barraki showed in the picture.

:b: :i: :m_o: :n: :i: :c: :l: :e:

These are really good!The picture quality is very nice, and the edits are clean.I don't know how well it'd look, but if you tried making the text just slightly transparent, I think it could help the flow of the pictures in general.Great work!

jlovfkk.jpg