How'd You Spend The Downtime

It's... it's finally back. May the wave of new posts and topics begin. Anyway, how did everyone spend their time without BZPower? I mostly browsed around the internet, plugging myself into various forums. I also worked on my RPG a bit, which I hope to have on here sometime soon.

R.I.P. Hundreds of Rahkshi, Karzahni (plant), Mavrah, Kodan, Lhikan, Nidhiki, Krekka, Nivawk, Tuyet, Naho, the other seven Toa Mangai, Sidorak, a Toa of Gravity, a Toa of Plasma, a Toa of 'Silence', Reysa, Carapar, Botar, Ihu, Nikila, Jovan, Hydraxon, Morbuzakh, Antroz, Bitil, Krika, Icarax, Mutran, Vamprah, Spiriah, Gorast, Chirox, many Matoran on a southern island, Matoro, Kojol, many Toa of Iron and Magnetism, all of the Toa in a Toa Tower, a winged Dark Hunter, everyone who attacked Artahka, several OOMN members, a Skakdi in the Pit, many Matoran who became statues, Tridax, Jovan's team, Lesovikk's team, Tyrant, a group of Turaga, the Vahki, Certavus, Lein, many Vorox, many Skrall, Guardian, Nocturn, countless Rahi, the Iron tribe, Teridax, Karzahni (person), The Makuta of Stelt, Telluris, Tren Krom ... and good riddance.

Worked on making HS01 spiffy so that we could remain relevant and current. Speculated on how long the boards would be down, and trolled people who said it would be soon. Vacationed in France. Aaaaand that's about it. Basically, went on with my life, which didn't really take a huge blow from the forums being down. Kinda nice to have them back, I guess?

I learned. Not through school or teaching, but through browsing the internet. I migrated from BZPower and joined many other forums, and I was also introduced to Instant Chat. I guess you could say the downtime was an awakening for me, since now I see how blind I was before it. -Skar(By the way, I'm Kazi. Or Kpik, or Skarloth.)

I need to totally change my profile. Geez. Either way, I'm glad the site is back up! Been bored recently and I've started playing with my Bionicle sets, and I remembered this place. I spent the time being on other forums.

"Boss! Da needle is pointin' in da red! Dat ain't good!"
"Course it's good ya squealin' runt! Red goes fastah!"

Orks... Such wonderfully simple creatures.

I spent it horsing around through time and swindling retarded alligators out of their life savings. And by that I mean I watched movies and read webcomics and blogged and MOCed and pretty much everything I did when we had BZP.

bionicle is trans culture

I played Team Fortress 2 most the time. Got caught up with the A Song of Fire and Ice series. Watched a bunch of movies. All that good stuff. EDIT: Just noticed that this topic on the same subject was created quicker (the other topic is 249, this topic is 250).

Edited by Erebus

jlovfkk.jpg