Happy Anniversary BZPower!

Sixteen years ago a little site by the name of Bionicle Zone made its debut on the web, touting itself as a place to talk about a new LEGO theme. Bionicle has come and gone twice now, but here we are still enjoying one another's company and having fun! I'd like to thank you all for making BZP a great community that brings happiness to me and others every day. As is our tradition, we'll be enabling Premier Membership perks for everyone later today as our small way of saying thanks. If you've been holding off on purchasing a Premier Membership, we're also offering 10% off in our store when you use coupon code 'BZPSWEET16' during checkout. Wwe have some more things planned, but it's been a busy time for us recently, so you may have to wait until the weekend for them. Thank you all once again, and let's hope for many more years of fun to come!

View the full article

• Upvote 7

Happy birthday to BZP! Its old enough to get a driver's license now. =p

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

y'all old

[i'm old]

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Here's to the one day each year that I get to admire those little post count graphics under every member's profile.

Seriously, though the mood is light; you guys have done a ton for the fandom, and I have every reason to believe that you will continue to do so. Happy sweet sixteenth, BZPower!

Find (digital) me under the name Azani on YouTube, Eurobricks, Discord, the BioMedia Project and the TTV Message Boards.

Please check out Project AFTERMAN on Tumblr and Facebook; I'm proud to have worked as their PR Manager and as a writer.

AAZZ.jpg

Happy anniversary, BZPower! For all my grievances and complaints and inactivity... I still hope that we will see many more anniversaries in the years to come.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?