Tools: Spinning Blade Staff, Daggers

Norenka

Front

Side

Back

Makuta Zartross

Mask: Kanohi Charr, Mask of Hunger

Tools: Hand Axe, Explosives, Demolisher's arm cannon

Status: Unknown, sided with Makuta Norenka but location unknown. Absorbed Dark Hunter Demolisher, resulting in permanent mutation

Zartross

Front

Side

Back

Group

If you knew me back when I was getting my bearings here, you might remember these guys or heard their names. If you haven't known my work that long, then there's a chance you don't know of them. Or the names might sound familiar if you follow Knight of Terankos. These are the G1 characters three of those knights are named after.

In an unfinished epic I wrote on here, I detailed a story about these three and the friendship they had (more for Atheron and Norenka). For my own personal reasons, I never finished the story, but then I used the three of them in my comedy A Day in the Life of Teridax? (which is no longer on here sadly) where they were characters living on Destral with the rest of the Brotherhood.

To at least keep the memory of the characters alive, I re-invented them for a sort of G2 setting (it's hard to explain with what The Knights of Terankos is really). These pictures were taken in July 23 of 2016, before I scrapped them to my Makuta MOC. They got pretty old (as seen by the group shot where Atheron's hand literally broke off), and I had them for so long. The least I could do was take new pictures before I essentially put them to rest. At least they live on in pictures, literature, and in a morbid sense, my Makuta MOC.