Anyone With Greg Farshtey's Siganture Out There?

Back in 2011 or 2012, someone bought me a signed copy of Ignition Issue 3 and a signed copy of Island of Doom. I didn't know who this "Farshtey" fellow, or how important he was to Bionicle as a whole. I just loved reading the comics and books. I forgot about them being signed for a while. 

Fast forward to July 2016, right when GenCon was about to start. I had recently learned that Stuart Sayger, infamous for the way he drew Bionicle figures, would be at GenCon to meet fans and sell some of his newer works. I really wanted to meet him and maybe have something signed (and of course get some of his other works). That's when I remembered that I had the signed copy of Ignition 3. After having it signed I started doubting the authenticity of the other signature.

After about a year, my interest piqued again...

Here are some pictures of the signed materials:

6Myl6a3.jpgxIy0MLW.jpg

0qnmios.jpg

AYpqiUp.jpg

So now I ask you, do you guys have anything signed by Greg Farshtey that you can share to cross reference with these to confirm or debunk this? 

Yes, I know it says "siganture."

Edited by Inary the Gunhaver
  • Upvote 1

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

• Upvote 1

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

Hey, thanks, man! I can rest easy now. 

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y: