Dark Hunter "Dormant"

This is a small moc I made a while back as a reintroduction as I haven't made any constraction mocs since 2009.

His story is as follows:
A krana created by the Bahrag had a strange malfunction, even when active it appeared dormant in colour, considering this a faulty krana they discarded it, eventually it fell into the hands of the dark hunters who created a mechanical body for him to control, he did not believe in the dark hunter's ideals but worked with them as they had saved him from behind destroyed years ago, due to his dormant colouring he could lure targets in and then spring to life, eliminating or taking them hostage, whatever the mission required, he wielded the marble blade, it can slice through stone despite weighing almost nothing, making it a light and efficient weapon.

The images are huge so I will only link the gallery to make this post more manoueverable, insights into the build are included below each image:

https://imgur.com/a/5UDIf

Please leave whatever constructive feedback you like as I value opinions that can help me improve :)

I have another moc coming soon, it is much bigger and more complex.

• Upvote 1

My Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClo2J14RKmVtcnoJTv7g6PA , Bionicle films coming soon!

It's an interesting looking build and a good colour scheme. I feel like the white sword should be replaced with a  silver one. I also feel like he could do with better armour covering his body, and maybe more customised limbs. Still it is a decent build, well done.

Thanks for the feedback ;) I'll borrow a silver sword from Tahu to see how it looks and I'll acquire some more silver and keetorange pieces to experiment with armour, I will certainly upload pictures of these improvements.

I'm experimenting with custom limbs for my next moc, so far they're working well, I'll upload pictures when it's complete :)

My Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClo2J14RKmVtcnoJTv7g6PA , Bionicle films coming soon!

Very nice! I once made a dark hunter with a krana su face (I used the orange one, and used a lot of orange pieces from Tahu Mata and the bionicle creature set from 2002, with some orange pakari's from Nuparu, so I can easily see where you're going with this. But I digress, we're talking about your creation lol :D

Well, great job, it definitely looks like a mech, almost reminds me of those machines Ripley used in Aliens... 

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

Very nice! I once made a dark hunter with a krana su face (I used the orange one, and used a lot of orange pieces from Tahu Mata and the bionicle creature set from 2002, with some orange pakari's from Nuparu, so I can easily see where you're going with this. But I digress, we're talking about your creation lol :D

Well, great job, it definitely looks like a mech, almost reminds me of those machines Ripley used in Aliens... 

Thanks for the feedback and compliments :) do you have any pictures of your dark hunter, I'd love to see it ;)

My brother said the same thing about the machines from Aliens :D

Thanks for the feedback and compliments :) do you have any pictures of your dark hunter, I'd love to see it ;)

I do actually! Not the best pictures, was using it to enter a lego contest way way WAY back in the day... it's not on pdf yet, need to scan it in, took it back during the age of camera film lol :P But if I find it again, I've got half a mind to post it, along with a few other MOCs I've put together.

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

I do actually! Not the best pictures, was using it to enter a lego contest way way WAY back in the day... it's not on pdf yet, need to scan it in, took it back during the age of camera film lol :P But if I find it again, I've got half a mind to post it, along with a few other MOCs I've put together.

Awesome :)