the definitive "whos your bionicle wife" thread

Catra

I can never pick Just One in all facets of my life so I'm gonna say Kapura and Pohatu ... but also two isn't even enough, I gotta list Lewa and Onua too. If they would agree to it of course, but I love all these girls v much

Edited by Hahli Husky
  • Upvote 5

hi im afraid I dont have a bionicle wife but i just want to say  this thread is good, thanks op

• Upvote 10

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

Huh, isn't this a bit weird? xD

Ok then, Toa Nikila. See, she was always my favorite Toa - I thought I'd invented the Toa of Possibilities when I was a kid, then found she was real, then was gutted to find out she died on the Lesovikk team. And I mean, how cool does she look: 

dDsMMHXl.png

Alternative answer: Turaga Vakama.

Ew.

my predetermined destiny is kissing nokama

Which one?

120px-Concept_Art_Toa_Metru_Nokama.jpg100px-RSC_Nokama_Hordika.png120px-Nokama_MNOG.png

You can't have the Turaga one, I call dibs.

I'm gonna have to be the one to explain to all the confused people here that there are three or four levels of irony at work in this thread. I'm sorry you don't understand. If BZPower is around in ~10 years and you revisit it as a generally inactive member but sarcastic young person, you'll want to do the same thing and make lighthearted merriment in poor grammar.

Edited by TheSkeletonMan939
  • Upvote 3

I'm boring and love me some good old fashioned Gali.

A true classic. Gali was my first big Bionicle crush as a teenager and I added her to my "List Of Ladies I Admire" in my journal, which was in retrospect just a list of fictional girls I wanted to smooch. 

Also @ Florescent Flowers, 10/10 kudos on a huge powermove, honestly I love it
Edited by Hahli Husky
  • Upvote 8

If BZPower is around in ~10 years and you revisit it as a generally inactive member but sarcastic young person, you'll want to do the same thing and make lighthearted merriment in poor grammar.

I can personally verify age, intent, activity as well as genuine interest in smooching robo-organics of OP. This topic is solid.

• Upvote 8

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

Dang Cambion and Makaru reminded me how much I also love Hahli Mahri and Krahka.  I don't think I can decide either.

Edit: Krika exists and is beautiful.  I would date a bug.

Edited by Janus
  • Upvote 6

NoNoNoNoNonNO

You misunderstood me

You didn't hear what I said

You're not listening LIKE MOST AMERICANS

-Arin Hanson

I'm gonna have to be the one to explain to all the confused people here that there are three or four levels of irony at work in this thread. I'm sorry you don't understand. If BZPower is around in ~10 years and you revisit it as a generally inactive member but sarcastic young person, you'll want to do the same thing and make lighthearted merriment in poor grammar.

your explanation is WAY off the mark, so as the ACTUAL op of this thread, id like to clear it up. there isnt ANY irony or sarcasm at work involved here. i posted this because i genuinely have a crush on nokama, and have for the past 16 years. i know how that sounds, but weve all had crushes on fictional characters at one point or another. im just not afraid to admit that mine happens to be a bionicle character that ive loved since i was 10.

so why didnt i post it in the blogs? because i wanted to have some genuine gay fun in the forums, because im gay, and i hate feeling like i have to hide it on bzpower of all places. so i thought itd be fun to post this topic, both as a way to tell everyone how much i love a character that i hold dear to my heart in the gayest way possible, while also inviting other members to the floor to confess their crushes on female bionicle characters and, if they felt brave enough, male characters, with the implication of circumventing bionicles awful gender problems to headcanon formerly male characters as female.

i know this might be difficult to grasp in an era where people still want to pretend its uncool to still be emotionally invested in bionicle, but there isnt anything joking, or ironic, or sarcastic that went into the creation of this thread. its genuine, earnest fun born of my burning love for nokama, my flickering desire to try and have fun on bzpower for the first time in nearly a decade, and my need to tell everyone just how much of a lesbian i am.

also? who cares about grammar. you got the message, didnt you?

• Upvote 12

bionicle is trans culture

You must have missed the memo that BZP became officially Gaytm during your own inactivity.

• Upvote 12

Most Bionicle women are way out of my league, to be honest.

Scott I feel bad liking this post so please know it is a "You are my friend and I think you're neat and am sure a Bionicle lady would think so too" like and not a "I agree" like

i agree with becca here

• Upvote 6

bionicle is trans culture

Not gonna lie, I was interested in Marka for a while, way back when. I wouldn't call it a crush, per se - though I did deliberately pair my self-insert matoran character with her, so you can judge how much of a "not-crush" it actually was - but she was the one who hooked my interest when I was a teenager. That blue Hau was always pretty sweet to look at; and in hindsight, having played a little of MNOG2 again recently, I definitely respect her dedication to her work, and her as a person.

Though I moved on from her a while ago, and I'm very happy with my real-life girlfriend now; so we can just put the above down to a past attraction that didn't go anywhere ^^

Edited by Darth Jaller
  • Upvote 6

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

Can we take a minute and admire how this topic has at least doubled this subforum's activity in one day?

also I can't decide between Gaaki and Gresh, they're both lovely characters

Edited by Irrie
  • Upvote 5

bZpOwEr

*walks into topic*

Ah nah, nah nah nah nah no no no..... None of this will do! How can one realistically find relationship with a being lacking the basic necessary biological reproductive function, and therefore have no deep interpersonal connection in-mind to follow because of it, along with said being's own personality and likings of course, and most importantly of all trustworthiness?! If it doesn't fit those parameters it will not work for me, I will not tolerate the venom of the serpent and it's deceit, for I have been deceived beyond even my comparatively infinite tolerance to most* things! In short I do not have a BIONICLE "Waifu" because there are none to have, honestly. Of course I have the characters in BIONICLE I look up to, there's no doubt about that, but there is a massive seperation between that in which one looks up to for reference, or personal similarity, or even empathy or guidance, such as Tahu or Sahmad, and also the characters who are just straight up interesting, such as Zaktan, or Roodaka, but so often a true relationship is not built off of ANY of that! No, it is built off a biological and shared interest based connection between two, (and in some cases more), individuals, (but in the case of the more than two it is often more of a friend-bound relationship for most rather than a romance-bound one.) But for me personally I need someone trustworthy, loyal and honest, and most importantly of all loving, which the latter is something not found in BIONICLE outside of the love of brotherhood and therefore personal sacrifice, which is definitely the greatest of love, which I do need to a degree, but since BIONICLE lacks that first kind of love, that being romantic love, it just does not work. We can toss around insults the way of Greg's name as much as we want, and yes there are the Agori/Glatorian, but their lore and stories and history in actual canon is greatly lacking, and is overall not very interesting, so I would have no interest in even the idea of love or romance with a being of such, despite that they can actually biologically reproduce. One does not fill a very specific necessary checkbox, i.e MU, and the other is just uninteresting overall, i.e Bara Magna.

Personal sexuality aside, regardless of if someone is of the logical intellectual kind, such as I being one of such caliber, but regardless I am sure anyone can see so clearly the objectification in the topic and overall redundantness, eventhough it's obviously just in the name of fun and with no real dark-hearted intent. All it is that I have to say in the end is this, objectification is an evil which denotes, demotes, and dehumanizes someone or something.

If we are going about this just for fun and as a bit of a joke than I'll go with a Repair Nektann. Not much to objectify there.

• Upvote 3

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png