the definitive "whos your bionicle wife" thread

Catra

I wish Kopaka were canon trans girl because I would definitely choose her tbh.

havent you heard? theyre all trans girls now. make your dreams come true

I mean I'm bi so ~either way~ but I'm so glad Kopaka is the best wife.

the only good canonization to ever come out of BZPower.com

Preach

Edited by Kagome
  • Upvote 1

We need a Bionicle version of this fast.

tumblr_nlebi5PjPv1tqt4i1o1_500.png

I gotchu fam

I GOTCHU

If we had a picture of him/her, Annona would be perfect for that meme.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

That one guy who was extremely concerned about the consumption of every pie in Po-Koro.

Why?
Because I want to star alongside him in a romantic buddy cop movie as we search for the madman that ate all the pies.
This sounds like season 2 of BZPGOT.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

That one guy who was extremely concerned about the consumption of every pie in Po-Koro.

Now I'm really curious. Is he from the MNOG? I haven't played that in ages.

I have slept for so long. My dreams have been dark ones. But now I am awakened. Now the scattered elements of my being are rejoined. Now I am whole. And the Darkness can not stand before me.

Why?
Because I want to star alongside him in a romantic buddy cop movie as we search for the madman that ate all the pies.

I'd watch it.

So, the X-Files.

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This thread is a trainwreck but so am I so I'll chime in and say Kiina is best Bioniwaifu and I will fight anyone who says otherwise in the streets

I'm ready to take it to the street. Edited by Chief TimeLord of Tesara
  • Upvote 1

So (not at all) glad to see gender can still be the butt of a joke like that here on BZPower.com.

old post rip but the post you're talking about here is making fun of traditional views on gender idk what the problem is

This thread is a trainwreck but so am I so I'll chime in and say Kiina is best Bioniwaifu and I will fight anyone who says otherwise in the streets

I'm ready to take it to the street.

ca7.jpg

I hope you've made peace with the both the big guy and your bad taste in waifus............

• Upvote 1

"Whether that is right or not...I also...as a Rider...have a wish that I want to fulfill."

Okay upon further reflection I think I might have to say Harvali? She's pretty cool. Kinda surprised nobody else has mentioned her, guess not a lot of people here read the G2 chapter books.

On that note, it has only now occurred to me how sadly short the Female Characters category is on BS01. :(

• Upvote 1

Okay upon further reflection I think I might have to say Harvali? She's pretty cool. Kinda surprised nobody else has mentioned her, guess not a lot of people here read the G2 chapter books.

On that note, it has only now occurred to me how sadly short the Female Characters category is on BS01. :(

You're right. It is pretty disheartening seeing only 43 items in a ten-plus-year series.

Interesting choice with Harvali. She does seem like a cool chick to chill with.

On a slightly relevant topic, I actually got a girlfriend since my first response, and she's definitely more of a Nokama than a Roodaka.

In fact, my new girlfriend is a lot like Nokama was to Vakama the more I think about it. She's more of a natural leader than me, but uses it to motivate and propel me forward. Kind of like how Nokama could have been a great leader of the Toa Metru but always supported Vakama anyway. It's a bit of a paradoxical implication of the male-headed household; pretty meek guys like me ending up with girls holding us to a higher standard than we hold ourselves too.

It makes WoS way more interesting to watch if you view it as Vakama having to choose between Roodaka (accept a subordinate role) and Nokama (accept her help in becoming the leader).

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

So (not at all) glad to see gender can still be the butt of a joke like that here on BZPower.com.

old post rip but the post you're talking about here is making fun of traditional views on gender idk what the problem is

I'm ready to take it to the street.

ca7.jpg

I hope you've made peace with the both the big guy and your bad taste in waifus............

You think my choice of waifus is in bad taste.

250px-Comic_Vortixx_Roodaka.JPG

I'll get my BZP Wife to fight you as well.

You're right. It is pretty disheartening seeing only 43 items in a ten-plus-year series.

Interesting choice with Harvali. She does seem like a cool chick to chill with.

On a slightly relevant topic, I actually got a girlfriend since my first response, and she's definitely more of a Nokama than a Roodaka.

In fact, my new girlfriend is a lot like Nokama was to Vakama the more I think about it. She's more of a natural leader than me, but uses it to motivate and propel me forward. Kind of like how Nokama could have been a great leader of the Toa Metru but always supported Vakama anyway. It's a bit of a paradoxical implication of the male-headed household; pretty meek guys like me ending up with girls holding us to a higher standard than we hold ourselves too.

It makes WoS way more interesting to watch if you view it as Vakama having to choose between Roodaka (accept a subordinate role) and Nokama (accept her help in becoming the leader).

Web of Shadows is my favorite Visual Novel. Nokama-chan got all the love in the anime movie, I hope Roodaka gets a whole 26 episode TV anime that doesn't cut out Vakama's endless monologues, keeps the VN OST intact and adapts the Mind of Protodermis and Sparks Liner Nui endings (aka the best endings).