the definitive "whos your bionicle wife" thread

Catra

Hahaha when the community thinks about robot wives... Is this really what the bionicle fandom has come to? I get that it's just for fun but I doubt it considering all the want for more female bionicle characters. Why do you want more female robot characters when you're a male? I'll leave that up to your imagination. Goodbye BZP

• Upvote 1

Hahaha when the community thinks about robot wives... Is this really what the bionicle fandom has come to? I get that it's just for fun but I doubt it considering all the want for more female bionicle characters. Why do you want more female robot characters when you're a male? I'll leave that up to your imagination. Goodbye BZP

I'm actually an advocate of the "Genders don't exist in Bionicle" idea, the pronouns He/She are just used by the author so that new readers are not confused!

My Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClo2J14RKmVtcnoJTv7g6PA , Bionicle films coming soon!

Waifus are important.

Z7HeRxU.png

Don't let the door bump you on the rear, mate.

:kakama:

• Upvote 8

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

I want Bionicle G3 to have an entirely female cast just for you.

• Upvote 7

UnsuspectingButts.thumb.png.2a71dabd3565a645b7127215b282d46b.png

Worth pointing out that many of the respondees to this topic (and the person who started the topic) AREN'T male...

• Upvote 4

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Worth pointing out that many of the respondees to this topic (and the person who started the topic) AREN'T male...

Plus, what would be so weird about caring about characters who aren't the same gender as you? Any girl who's ever been into Bionicle has managed to live with over 80% of its characters being male (aside from girls who headcanon some of those characters as female). Surely, then, boys should be capable of enjoying a series where more than 20% of the characters are female? After all, 50% of people in our world are girls and women, and in general they're just as cool and interesting as anyone else.
  • Upvote 3

I would love to see a female fire Toa.

I've made female MOCs of character in all elements except earth.

Fire in my opinion is actually a easier element to build around than water.

I have one character with a flame built skirt and ponytail and still looks like a warrior type character.

If LEGO just desided to break from the 5 man band concept it could really help in widen there demographic.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

I'm actually an advocate of the "Genders don't exist in Bionicle" idea, the pronouns He/She are just used by the author so that new readers are not confused!

I more support the theory that Bionicle Gender is more of a state of mind for the Matoran.

Eh, I've come to terms with the fact that fandoms have all sorts of shades. Just 'cuz folks aren't having fun the way you wanna, doesn't mean they shouldn't be having that fun.  'sides, I'm pretty sure this part of the fandom has been there since the Time Before Time, just in different forms. Kinda like Makuta. Who can take all forms. Including Ideal Wife Shape (yes, that one. The one you're thinking of right now).

• Upvote 1

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky

Eh, I've come to terms with the fact that fandoms have all sorts of shades. Just 'cuz folks aren't having fun the way you wanna, doesn't mean they shouldn't be having that fun.  'sides, I'm pretty sure this part of the fandom has been there since the Time Before Time, just in different forms. Kinda like Makuta. Who can take all forms. Including Ideal Wife Shape (yes, that one. The one you're thinking of right now).

You mean this Ideal Wife Shape? Or did you mean Ideal Waifu Shape?

Eh, I've come to terms with the fact that fandoms have all sorts of shades. Just 'cuz folks aren't having fun the way you wanna, doesn't mean they shouldn't be having that fun. 'sides, I'm pretty sure this part of the fandom has been there since the Time Before Time, just in different forms. Kinda like Makuta. Who can take all forms. Including Ideal Wife Shape (yes, that one. The one you're thinking of right now).

You mean this Ideal Wife Shape? Or did you mean Ideal Waifu Shape?
I'm thinking the second one.
  • Upvote 1

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

• 4 weeks later...