Doomsday

Utah

The Companion Cube/Pony was the best! I felt so bad ...

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

Awesome comic! The team names were hilarious!I don't know how you came up with that last line. XD

I approve of entrance.I couldn't help but notice I was using an iron pickaxe. While I wouldn't have pictured myself with only iron it's growing on me.Then there's always that creeper... “That’sssSsssSSss a very nice head you have there. It would be a sssSSSsshame if something were to happen to it.”Overall, awesome comic. For some reason I love espionage and the likes.Let the references begin…Also, was that giraffe giving birth to an elephant?-DONT PANIC

Hey, is Biocryptid even a brony to be associated with Team Pony? Yeah, I know I didn't type the name right.

i get one line. ONE FRIGGIN' LINE?!?!(loljk)i like the guys mask, a mix between parkari and kakama

Hey, at least you GOT a line. HINT HINT >=[Nice Comic, Utah.Do I see a Minecraft Pickaxe there? :P

Hey, is Biocryptid even a brony to be associated with Team Pony? Yeah, I know I didn't type the name right.

No, I am not. I wanna blast the darn ponies to the moon. XP- :b: :c: :2: :1: Edited by Biocryptid21

:I

No, I am not. I wanna blast the darn ponies to the moon. XP- :b: :c: :2: :1:
Aw, bummer, I wanted to draw you a pony. :P

Yet another fun fact: I put Bio in there BEFORE I even thought up the names. Twas just coincidence. :PAlso, Bio. You'll have your time to shine! JUST DOOON'T STOP, BELIEVEIIIIING.-Utah

Funny, because I'm listening to Journey right now. IT'S DESTINY, BIOCRY!

i get one line. ONE FRIGGIN' LINE?!?!(loljk)i like the guys mask, a mix between parkari and kakama

Hey, at least you GOT a line. HINT HINT >=[Nice Comic, Utah.Do I see a Minecraft Pickaxe there? :P
Ha, I beat all of you!I got TWO lines.

No, I am not. I wanna blast the darn ponies to the moon. XP- :b: :c: :2: :1:
Agreed completely.My thoughts on the comic: Very nice! Also a very effective way to get underground, expected or not.And what's my team's name? Team Anonymous? Team No Name?

You know, the more I look at your one panel style, the more I like it :PThe only two complaints I would have are the black outlines on the furniture in the otherwise good bedroom background and the red outline/yellow outline on yours and Joland's spritesheets. Yeah, pretty much the outlines, but other than that, it was good.

I beat Donkey Kong Country Returns, so happy!*Logs on to BZP*NEW DOOMSDAY COMIC SO MANY HAPPIES!!!I spy with my wee little eye a creeper hiding outside the window. :PI have no idea how you come up with some of the lines you use. You have a gift my friend. You should make vlogs with lots of jump cuts with you saying random things. I haven't seen enough of those lately. >_>I WILL DESTROY THE HELP DESK MAN!

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

I'm glad that everyone liked the comic!Now this comic was supposed to be released yesterday, but Brickshelf was a meanie-meanie-head.Also in sync with the comic, I now have Skyrim.....see you guys next year.-UtahP.S. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYPONY EVERYONE!

Edited by Utah

corpseluck_banner_by_utahodasho-daltp7l.

*crack* MY LIVER!What kind of line was that!? It made me laugh, that's what kind of line it was! Oh, it makes me ponder how you come up with these lines. And that was probably one of the most humorous apologies I have seen. :P

I never thought a one-panel comic could tell such a terrifying story. :PWORK FASTER! HAVE COKE! HAVE ... ZOMBIES!! HAVE SOMETHING CAFFINE-RELATED!

What's wrong with you? How can you get addicted to a game like that? I could never...*Hides Skyward Sword behind back*Umm... I gotta go.Anyway, nice comics there. Or rather, nice comic and a picture. :PI know I'm repeating everyone here, but the incredible cracking liver was my favorite. That was probably quite the keyring. Probably had a flashlight and one of those goofy souvenir keychains. Aaaaaand knowing you probably a hand gun. :P

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.